Therabreath Products
Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:04 am
Allow me to first introduce myself. I have been a sufferer of BB since my teens I would have to say. I am now 30. Although not constant and I am not sure to what degree. I know for the past 5 years or so I would say I've had this worsen. I certainly believe that my BB is due to PND, I regularly have to spit out the mucus I feel draining down the back of my throat and on ocassion have coughed up a few tonsil stones (yikes). Now I have been reading a few topics on the forums with regards to VCO pulling and Therabreath in particular. This will be my first post here on the forums. I just recently discovered this great site a few days ago researching PND.
So already reading this thread there is come speculation with regards to Therabreath products. All I am going to tell you is my results with these products. Now even before I came across this site I came across Therabreath. I would say I have been using the stuff pretty religously for about 2 years I guess I can't even remember. However for the most part it has worked pretty well for me. I use the Activ Oxygen, Therabreath Plus and yes I have also used the K12.
Now I have been married for 5 years and my wife has extremely sensitive smell! So I know that my BB does not really come out of my nose only a few time and she has to be like right in front on my face 3-5cm or so to notice that when it did happen. I remember when I was on the full regiment the therabreath using the nasal drops extinguisher and gum my breath was fantastic. I mean I did brush my teeth after lunch at work (not all the time) just to make sure at first. When I came home my wife didn't smell a thing. In fact it was funny because when I noticed the really odd occasion she had slight BB and I told her she'd call me a snob because I had great smelling breath etc lol. Now I don't know how often I have had the PND but as of recent it's really making my breath bad. I do the lick test and yup I can notice it.
Now currently I am out of TB products so I have been just using VCO pulling and regular toothpaste I have lots of Aktiv Oxygen rinse left so I have been using that in the nights as well. I usually know how bad or good my breath is because at times I can just use the TB toothpaste and rinse in the morning eat whatever I want during the day and still be good in the night. But as of late I think I need to return to the nasal drops and the K12. Because the regular strength TB mouth rinse and activ oxygen alone aint cuttin it. Sure I will be good for a few hours at most then the BB returns. To be honest I think there is some merit to the VCO because I can do a lick test and even if I have not eaten anything for 5-6 hours I am good. However today I noticed one guy I work with touch his nose briefly not sure if that's paranoia or what but hey the real gauge is my wife cause she usually tells me like it is.
Anyways I know some of you may be skeptical and certainly label me as a Katz employee (if only that were true I wonder if they get a good discount?). And I'd sure as hell be skeptical as well especially since this is my first post. But believe what you will, I am only sharing my experience with you. For those who have tried the TB products and have had no success I really do sympathize with you, there's no need to purchase them and I agree move onto the next thing.
For those who might want to give it a shot I think the real benefits may be in using the nasal stuff for sufferers like myself with PND. I have an order that is going to be shipped soon so I will certainly report back on the K12 and also the nasal sprays and gum etc.
I wish everyone luck with this, to be honest I had no idea so many suffered or were even willing to admit they had a problem. It takes courage. I would like to ask though if anyone has had success in curing their PND? Hope to report back soon on my progress.
So already reading this thread there is come speculation with regards to Therabreath products. All I am going to tell you is my results with these products. Now even before I came across this site I came across Therabreath. I would say I have been using the stuff pretty religously for about 2 years I guess I can't even remember. However for the most part it has worked pretty well for me. I use the Activ Oxygen, Therabreath Plus and yes I have also used the K12.
Now I have been married for 5 years and my wife has extremely sensitive smell! So I know that my BB does not really come out of my nose only a few time and she has to be like right in front on my face 3-5cm or so to notice that when it did happen. I remember when I was on the full regiment the therabreath using the nasal drops extinguisher and gum my breath was fantastic. I mean I did brush my teeth after lunch at work (not all the time) just to make sure at first. When I came home my wife didn't smell a thing. In fact it was funny because when I noticed the really odd occasion she had slight BB and I told her she'd call me a snob because I had great smelling breath etc lol. Now I don't know how often I have had the PND but as of recent it's really making my breath bad. I do the lick test and yup I can notice it.
Now currently I am out of TB products so I have been just using VCO pulling and regular toothpaste I have lots of Aktiv Oxygen rinse left so I have been using that in the nights as well. I usually know how bad or good my breath is because at times I can just use the TB toothpaste and rinse in the morning eat whatever I want during the day and still be good in the night. But as of late I think I need to return to the nasal drops and the K12. Because the regular strength TB mouth rinse and activ oxygen alone aint cuttin it. Sure I will be good for a few hours at most then the BB returns. To be honest I think there is some merit to the VCO because I can do a lick test and even if I have not eaten anything for 5-6 hours I am good. However today I noticed one guy I work with touch his nose briefly not sure if that's paranoia or what but hey the real gauge is my wife cause she usually tells me like it is.
Anyways I know some of you may be skeptical and certainly label me as a Katz employee (if only that were true I wonder if they get a good discount?). And I'd sure as hell be skeptical as well especially since this is my first post. But believe what you will, I am only sharing my experience with you. For those who have tried the TB products and have had no success I really do sympathize with you, there's no need to purchase them and I agree move onto the next thing.
For those who might want to give it a shot I think the real benefits may be in using the nasal stuff for sufferers like myself with PND. I have an order that is going to be shipped soon so I will certainly report back on the K12 and also the nasal sprays and gum etc.
I wish everyone luck with this, to be honest I had no idea so many suffered or were even willing to admit they had a problem. It takes courage. I would like to ask though if anyone has had success in curing their PND? Hope to report back soon on my progress.