Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash
Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:40 pm
I just need the new nasal rinse , but I lost my sense of smell , i did it 2 hours ago is it going to come back
or im screwed ?
or im screwed ?
Bad breath forum
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6511
@winter It's about love. People like and respect me. It's like you have disabled handicaped friend, you don't love him because he is invalide?? Or your girlfriend appears to have breast cancer, will you merry her or leave her alone? It's about personality, kind and good people are never alone, my friend. That's life.winter wrote:@Jim, what did you mean by you "feel something upward?"
@Robert, did you have nasal BB? How severe was your BB?
@ika, how did you find your wife if your BB was so severe? Isn't BB a deal breaker for most people?
@guzler, did bleach solution at least eliminate your BB? Please update us if your sense of smell comes back.
Yeah that is the same thing I'm experiencing with the bleach solution. It literally worked once. I make it fresh everyday and I measure out 3 tablespoons of it in a cup of water. It is ineffective and far from being a cure.Jimi Stein wrote:small update, doing this bleach now for few days, i have fresh taste....but still get reactions, but it is less.....dunno how much better my bb is....
@jimi Stein. Keep doing it, I"m telling you the ratio must be at least 1X20. Do nasal rinse also. Probably you have type 1 and type 2 Hali.Jimi Stein wrote:somthing upwards I meant that there is infection taste behind above the tongue I think
small update, doing this bleach now for few days, i have fresh taste....but still get reactions, but it is less.....dunno how much better my bb is....
What swimmers have ogtten "chlorine poisoning"?Life_Goes_On wrote:Yeah and because of that some swimmers may get chlorine poisoning because of the increased levels of available chlorine(AC) compared to the AC in Sodium Hypochlorite. Furthermore, how many swimmers had a study conducted on themselves that analyzes their health in the longterm from getting chlorine in their mouths everyday? Even if they were to damage something in their body from having chlorine in their mouth, they wouldnt even know it if there's no study conducted.thanatos wrote:Swimmers get it in their mouths and swallow some every day.
Look I'm not saying Clorox bleach is safe to use in the longterm and im not saying its not safe to use in the longterm, however, until there is a study proven that Clorox bleach is safe to use in the longterm as an oral rinse then I'm not going to support the promotion of using Clorox bleach as a mouth rinse on this website.
If you want to take the risk then by all means go ahead but dont put other people in that same position especially when people like SEARCHING, Cureplz, Robert20 and IKAGeorgian are telling people its ok to use Clorox bleach as a oral rinse with no factual proof. You people are so desperate you dont even care about your own personal health nor do you care about the next person's health.
ikageorgian wrote: @winter It's about love. People like and respect me. It's like you have disabled handicaped friend, you don't love him because he is invalide?? Or your girlfriend appears to have breast cancer, will you merry her or leave her alone? It's about personality, kind and good people are never alone, my friend. That's life.
I agree, bad breath is not something that people will love and for sure they will judge you by our bad breath all the time, maybe they are some exceptions, but 99,9% of people will keep away from you....and you cant do nothing to love them even if you are the nicest person in the world....that is realitywinter wrote:ikageorgian wrote: @winter It's about love. People like and respect me. It's like you have disabled handicaped friend, you don't love him because he is invalide?? Or your girlfriend appears to have breast cancer, will you merry her or leave her alone? It's about personality, kind and good people are never alone, my friend. That's life.
I believe most sufferers here can agree that socially BB is much worse than handicap and terminal illness. It is a thing that's hard to see past initially. When you all are already together, then that is a different case. They already like you for who you are.
Yeah same thing happen to me. I lost my sense of smell for almost 1 day.guzler wrote:I just need the new nasal rinse , but I lost my sense of smell , i did it 2 hours ago is it going to come back
or im screwed ?
tell us if it comes back, sorry to hear that guys, get wellblessedrich wrote:Yeah same thing happen to me. I lost my sense of smell for almost 1 day.guzler wrote:I just need the new nasal rinse , but I lost my sense of smell , i did it 2 hours ago is it going to come back
or im screwed ?
@Robert20. How you doing Man? Everythings cool with ya? Did you defeat your bb, both nasal and tongue/mouth? Keep us updated, plz.Robert20 wrote:tell us if it comes back, sorry to hear that guys, get wellblessedrich wrote:Yeah same thing happen to me. I lost my sense of smell for almost 1 day.guzler wrote:I just need the new nasal rinse , but I lost my sense of smell , i did it 2 hours ago is it going to come back
or im screwed ?