Page 18 of 25

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:35 am
by Juana
I wonder why my tongue turns yellow.

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:09 am
by ikageorgian
Summerside wrote:
Lifelongsufferer wrote:Hey searching!

Thanks for your detailed thread.

I decided to try your method, and purchased sodium hypochlorite online. The only stuff I could find was 14%, so I diluted half a tsp with 28 tsp of distilled water.

I tried swishing and gargling for 1 minute in the shower and noticed some immediate improvement, but it only lasts about 4 hours before bb starts to creep back and by the next morning my BB is just as bad as ever.

I found I had better results with Hydrogen Peroxide, but that stopped working. Is it possible the bacteria has become resistant to oxidisation?

I'm curious whether you ever used hydrogen peroxide in the same way, and whether it had any effect.

Thanks

Lifelong
I tried it today for the first time. In the morning and afternoon. Bad breath is still there. Is it possible it just takes longer?

I had bad breath for probably 20 years if not longer
Thank you
Bleach therapy took several days for me to start working, until I've started nasal rinse. If they are present (VSC bacterias), they are everywhere, in the tongue tissues (papillae fibers), in airway passages, in sinus cavities, etc. You have to keep doing it. Do it right and you'll be fine. Good luck.

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:15 am
by ikageorgian
Juana wrote:I wonder why my tongue turns yellow.
If you look at it carefully, when you swish and gurgle and spit the liquid out, it's of yellow color. I think those are the dead VCS bacterias, after bleach chemical reaction. And tongue turns yellowish brown.I am not a chemist and I don't care at all, unless the smell is gone.

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:11 am
by Jimi Stein
not working for me.....still get reactions

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:59 pm
by Summerside
Jimi Stein wrote:not working for me.....still get reactions

How many days have yoj tried? I just started and I did not fo the nasal rinse
Still nope :(

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:00 pm
by Summerside
ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:
Lifelongsufferer wrote:Hey searching!

Thanks for your detailed thread.

I decided to try your method, and purchased sodium hypochlorite online. The only stuff I could find was 14%, so I diluted half a tsp with 28 tsp of distilled water.

I tried swishing and gargling for 1 minute in the shower and noticed some immediate improvement, but it only lasts about 4 hours before bb starts to creep back and by the next morning my BB is just as bad as ever.

I found I had better results with Hydrogen Peroxide, but that stopped working. Is it possible the bacteria has become resistant to oxidisation?

I'm curious whether you ever used hydrogen peroxide in the same way, and whether it had any effect.

Thanks

Lifelong
I tried it today for the first time. In the morning and afternoon. Bad breath is still there. Is it possible it just takes longer?

I had bad breath for probably 20 years if not longer
Thank you
Bleach therapy took several days for me to start working, until I've started nasal rinse. If they are present (VSC bacterias), they are everywhere, in the tongue tissues (papillae fibers), in airway passages, in sinus cavities, etc. You have to keep doing it. Do it right and you'll be fine. Good luck.
Thanks for giving mr hope

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:38 pm
by Summerside
ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:
Lifelongsufferer wrote:Hey searching!

Thanks for your detailed thread.

I decided to try your method, and purchased sodium hypochlorite online. The only stuff I could find was 14%, so I diluted half a tsp with 28 tsp of distilled water.

I tried swishing and gargling for 1 minute in the shower and noticed some immediate improvement, but it only lasts about 4 hours before bb starts to creep back and by the next morning my BB is just as bad as ever.

I found I had better results with Hydrogen Peroxide, but that stopped working. Is it possible the bacteria has become resistant to oxidisation?

I'm curious whether you ever used hydrogen peroxide in the same way, and whether it had any effect.

Thanks

Lifelong
I tried it today for the first time. In the morning and afternoon. Bad breath is still there. Is it possible it just takes longer?

I had bad breath for probably 20 years if not longer
Thank you
Bleach therapy took several days for me to start working, until I've started nasal rinse. If they are present (VSC bacterias), they are everywhere, in the tongue tissues (papillae fibers), in airway passages, in sinus cavities, etc. You have to keep doing it. Do it right and you'll be fine. Good luck.
Hello I just did the nasal rinse and it felt horrible. I mixed 1 tsp clorox 6 Percent with 240 ml
It burned and felt terrible!! Was that too strong?

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:54 pm
by ikageorgian
Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:
I tried it today for the first time. In the morning and afternoon. Bad breath is still there. Is it possible it just takes longer?

I had bad breath for probably 20 years if not longer
Thank you
Bleach therapy took several days for me to start working, until I've started nasal rinse. If they are present (VSC bacterias), they are everywhere, in the tongue tissues (papillae fibers), in airway passages, in sinus cavities, etc. You have to keep doing it. Do it right and you'll be fine. Good luck.
Hello I just did the nasal rinse and it felt horrible. I mixed 1 tsp clorox 6 Percent with 240 ml
It burned and felt terrible!! Was that too strong?
@summerside No, it's Ok, don't you worry, tps is 10 mg, so your dilution ratio was 1 X 24. It burns and stings painfully, but works. You'll see. Good luck.

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:50 pm
by Summerside
ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
Bleach therapy took several days for me to start working, until I've started nasal rinse. If they are present (VSC bacterias), they are everywhere, in the tongue tissues (papillae fibers), in airway passages, in sinus cavities, etc. You have to keep doing it. Do it right and you'll be fine. Good luck.
Hello I just did the nasal rinse and it felt horrible. I mixed 1 tsp clorox 6 Percent with 240 ml
It burned and felt terrible!! Was that too strong?
@summerside No, it's Ok, don't you worry, tps is 10 mg, so your dilution ratio was 1 X 24. It burns and stings painfully, but works. You'll see. Good luck.
Ya but it is a little scary. The burning stopped now but my nose is stuffy, like stuff is coming out...
I will keep you guys updated

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:44 am
by Swell
Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:
Hello I just did the nasal rinse and it felt horrible. I mixed 1 tsp clorox 6 Percent with 240 ml
It burned and felt terrible!! Was that too strong?
@summerside No, it's Ok, don't you worry, tps is 10 mg, so your dilution ratio was 1 X 24. It burns and stings painfully, but works. You'll see. Good luck.
Ya but it is a little scary. The burning stopped now but my nose is stuffy, like stuff is coming out...
I will keep you guys updated
Hello, summerside, are you feeling better now? Is it working?

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:22 am
by Summerside
Swell wrote:
Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
@summerside No, it's Ok, don't you worry, tps is 10 mg, so your dilution ratio was 1 X 24. It burns and stings painfully, but works. You'll see. Good luck.
Ya but it is a little scary. The burning stopped now but my nose is stuffy, like stuff is coming out...
I will keep you guys updated
Hello, summerside, are you feeling better now? Is it working?

Hello, my nose was stuffy and running and it burned but now it is better. Tomorrow is my third day, i am not sure if the bb is better, I have to ask. Thanks for asking. I will keep you updated =;

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:24 am
by Summerside
ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
Bleach therapy took several days for me to start working, until I've started nasal rinse. If they are present (VSC bacterias), they are everywhere, in the tongue tissues (papillae fibers), in airway passages, in sinus cavities, etc. You have to keep doing it. Do it right and you'll be fine. Good luck.
Hello I just did the nasal rinse and it felt horrible. I mixed 1 tsp clorox 6 Percent with 240 ml
It burned and felt terrible!! Was that too strong?
@summerside No, it's Ok, don't you worry, tps is 10 mg, so your dilution ratio was 1 X 24. It burns and stings painfully, but works. You'll see. Good luck.

Hey thought 1 tsp is 5 ml??

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:02 am
by Swell
Summerside wrote:
Swell wrote:
Summerside wrote:
Ya but it is a little scary. The burning stopped now but my nose is stuffy, like stuff is coming out...
I will keep you guys updated
Hello, summerside, are you feeling better now? Is it working?

Hello, my nose was stuffy and running and it burned but now it is better. Tomorrow is my third day, i am not sure if the bb is better, I have to ask. Thanks for asking. I will keep you updated =;
Happy to hear you're feeling better. I'm sure tomorrow will be better.

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:30 am
by ikageorgian
Summerside wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
Summerside wrote:
Hello I just did the nasal rinse and it felt horrible. I mixed 1 tsp clorox 6 Percent with 240 ml
It burned and felt terrible!! Was that too strong?
@summerside No, it's Ok, don't you worry, tps is 10 mg, so your dilution ratio was 1 X 24. It burns and stings painfully, but works. You'll see. Good luck.

Hey thought 1 tsp is 5 ml??
@summerside How is it going, feel better now, right? When you put the bleach in nose, it disinfects all f...... nasal cavities, thats why the shit is coming out and is yellowish color. Don't be afraid, everything's gone be Ok. Keep us posted.

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:00 pm
by Robert20
what about the people that lost the sense of smell because of the bleach, im rly afraid of that