Page 19 of 21

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:06 am
by Bendover
Its 2021 and my breath still smells like anal cavity!

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Sat May 29, 2021 5:24 am
by optimismishere
We need updates, people!

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:27 pm
by simple
Guys, that breathing technique is all rubbish. The pictures posted by the OP of what he thinks the airway pathway looks like are laughable and wrong. You don’t have to be a doctor to know you can’t physically “bypass” the only route for breathing through nose.
Raymond wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:00 pm
Sue2018 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:52 pm
Raymond wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:47 pm the way to breathe, to release the phlegm
Which image is the correct way of breathing? Has anyone else on this group managed to breathe like this? I really don’t know how to do this.

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:08 am
by optimismishere
simple wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:27 pm Guys, that breathing technique is all rubbish. The pictures posted by the OP of what he thinks the airway pathway looks like are laughable and wrong. You don’t have to be a doctor to know you can’t physically “bypass” the only route for breathing through nose.
Raymond wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:00 pm
Sue2018 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:52 pm

Which image is the correct way of breathing? Has anyone else on this group managed to breathe like this? I really don’t know how to do this.


You're wrong. It does work. Forget everything. Think that your breathing is starting from the throat itself. Take your hand and press your throat. Make it smaller and then breathe inside it. After a few minutes, you'll start getting stale taste. That's the thing you want off of your throat. I'm doing it now. It's slow but it works.

Once you know how to constrict your throat, you can take your hand off and start breathing without any support. But it's important to oxygenate your throat though.

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:26 am
by Bendover
Like I said before, your breathing technique is full of shit, like your mouth

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:38 am
by optimismishere
Bendover wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:26 am Like I said before, your breathing technique is full of shit, like your mouth
I do understand your frustration. But let those who are getting benefited do it. Ignore if triggers you. Anger will aggravate your bad breath.

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:10 am
by Raymond
simple wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:27 pm Guys, that breathing technique is all rubbish. The pictures posted by the OP of what he thinks the airway pathway looks like are laughable and wrong. You don’t have to be a doctor to know you can’t physically “bypass” the only route for breathing through nose.
Raymond wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:00 pm
Sue2018 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:52 pm

Which image is the correct way of breathing? Has anyone else on this group managed to breathe like this? I really don’t know how to do this.
if I know that the drawing is wrong. I just try to represent how it feels, it is very difficult to explain doing something that is not seen, but the clearest way to explain it is as someone said, pretend that you do as you snore (with your mouth closed) and you will feel exactly where the air must pass when you inhale, so when you breathe in, you should feel that the air is passing exactly through that area, down the throat, behind the epiglotti.
If you have ever pretended that you snore, (with your mouth closed) just pay attention to where the air goes each time you do it, that is the way to breathe, and you will notice that it is different from the usual way of breathing.
I still don't understand your bad vibe.
It has given many here good results, for me, BB is a thing of the past.

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:19 am
by Raymond
I will not answer any more, there is a lot of bad vibes in this forum, even though one offers an effective solution to a problem and in return receives insults, the administrator must act on it with those members.
there are many here who really found a solution with my method, and here they have left their testimony.
I don't have the heart to put up with comments from stupid people.
goodbye.

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:18 am
by optimismishere
Raymond wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:19 am I will not answer any more, there is a lot of bad vibes in this forum, even though one offers an effective solution to a problem and in return receives insults, the administrator must act on it with those members.
there are many here who really found a solution with my method, and here they have left their testimony.
I don't have the heart to put up with comments from stupid people.
goodbye.
Raymond wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:19 am I will not answer any more, there is a lot of bad vibes in this forum, even though one offers an effective solution to a problem and in return receives insults, the administrator must act on it with those members.
there are many here who really found a solution with my method, and here they have left their testimony.
I don't have the heart to put up with comments from stupid people.
goodbye.
Raymond, please answer the questions. Pardon other people's hatred. They're just frustrated souls (just like us) because something is not working for them. I feel bad for them. But it should not stop you from helping those who really want to get cured. You're doing what no doctor could do for many of us.

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:46 am
by Ethanklein
Raymond wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:19 am I will not answer any more, there is a lot of bad vibes in this forum,
I don't have the heart to put up with comments from stupid people.
goodbye.
You should not leave the forum because of some negativity from users, you know this is a life ruining condition and as everyone has their own root cause of BB, some will be skeptical of techniques that work for others and not for them.

I have read your post and I think it makes sense the idea you describe. I have a feeling this particular method is related to some silent reflux/GERD/LPR issue. The nasopharynx is very sensitive and can develop chronic rhinitus or rhinosinusitis from constant exposure to silent reflux and the "fumes" or gases eminating from the active stomach, this can create a lot of upwards pressure. Excessive burping is a massive redflag for this. I theorize the body employs protective adaptatiion by creating as much of a vacuum as possible in a resting state and making a lot of PND to counter this constant barrage. This causes the limited nasal type breathing sensation of "through only the nose" people in this thread were doing. That then also creates it's own set of conditions for BB. I understand the idea you tried to convey in the picture you used. Raymons breathing method (also known officially and used in yoga as Ujjayi breathing) is interacting with this in some way, perhaps focusing that oxygen forcefully back down the throat, against that upward pressure from the stomach. Ujjayi breathing is from Yoga and has been used for a long time so their is significance to this method, worth looking at to understand for others I believe.

They detail some link between nasal conditions and reflux in this journal below. I may be entirely wrong on this possible LPR/reflux cause, but just logically speaking I think it could be relevant to this breathing technique.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22157165/
there is evidence of an oesophageal-nasal reflex, particularly in regard to mucus secretion and symptoms of postnasal drip...A reflex increase in nasal congestion and mucus secretion has been demonstrated experimentally, but in a small number of patients...The relationship between reflux and mucus secretion is supported...The presence of GERD would, therefore, be expected to worsen nasal symptom scores

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:07 am
by Raymond
simple wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:27 pm Guys, that breathing technique is all rubbish. The pictures posted by the OP of what he thinks the airway pathway looks like are laughable and wrong. You don’t have to be a doctor to know you can’t physically “bypass” the only route for breathing through nose.
Raymond wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:00 pm
Sue2018 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:52 pm

Which image is the correct way of breathing? Has anyone else on this group managed to breathe like this? I really don’t know how to do this.

Image

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:20 pm
by optimismishere
Raymond wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:07 am
simple wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:27 pm Guys, that breathing technique is all rubbish. The pictures posted by the OP of what he thinks the airway pathway looks like are laughable and wrong. You don’t have to be a doctor to know you can’t physically “bypass” the only route for breathing through nose.
Raymond wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:00 pm

Image
Raymond, where should the air go next? should it touch the uvula? SHould it pass through the back side of the linings of the throat or front? I need you to help me step by step. In the simplest terms possible. There seems to be a communication gap between all of us. Help me Raymond. I know my issue is in throat because I'm constantly getting vomit smell whenever I breathe using this method. But I'm going wrong somewhere.

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:13 pm
by Raymond
optimismishere wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:20 pm
Raymond wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:07 am
simple wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:27 pm Guys, that breathing technique is all rubbish. The pictures posted by the OP of what he thinks the airway pathway looks like are laughable and wrong. You don’t have to be a doctor to know you can’t physically “bypass” the only route for breathing through nose.


Image
Raymond, where should the air go next? should it touch the uvula? SHould it pass through the back side of the linings of the throat or front? I need you to help me step by step. In the simplest terms possible. There seems to be a communication gap between all of us. Help me Raymond. I know my issue is in throat because I'm constantly getting vomit smell whenever I breathe using this method. But I'm going wrong somewhere.
I SENT YOU A MESSAGE INTERNALLY

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:56 pm
by spyr
Raymond wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:13 pm
optimismishere wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:20 pm
Raymond wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:07 am


Image
Raymond, where should the air go next? should it touch the uvula? SHould it pass through the back side of the linings of the throat or front? I need you to help me step by step. In the simplest terms possible. There seems to be a communication gap between all of us. Help me Raymond. I know my issue is in throat because I'm constantly getting vomit smell whenever I breathe using this method. But I'm going wrong somewhere.
I SENT YOU A MESSAGE INTERNALLY
Raymond, can you please share the information you send privately to other people ?

I think a lot of people can't find the right technique to breathe, and also a lot don't understand that they have to breathe this way CONSTANTLY.

I'm sure a lot of people try this breathing during hours but then forget to continue, and when they realize they still have bad breath, they think this breathing doesn't work.

I'm still trying to breathe that way constantly, but it's difficult sometimes I switch to my old way of breathing.

Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Posted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:11 am
by 1FullDecade
I THINK WE ARE ONTO SOMETHING FELLAS
10 year suffer from bb here
I still don’t kind of understand but I did some YouTube videos and I can feel a slight difference. But can anyone email me personally and maybe show me this damn breathing technique? My email is [email protected]