Page 3 of 3
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:46 pm
by Archimonde
@emotional rescue
What are your thoughts on oil pulling, worth it?
Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:04 pm
by emotional rescue
It worked very good getting my bb to a very low level for about a month, then the effectivnes started to decay, i tried to change to sesame oil, but it wasn´t the same and it didn´t worked for me (supposedly the two best oils for pulling are sunflower and sesame).
So, since then, i don´t do it anymore, just in special occations. I´m testing if using it just from time to time i get the best results again...hard to tell, i think not, but i still thinks it helps a little, and is cheap, easy and harmless.
For some people it also helped to reduce pnd.
For me, everyone should give it a try...
Swish with one spoon (the big ones) of sunflower oil with empty stomach (don´t swallow the oil) for about 5 to 15 minutes
Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:00 pm
by DRASTIC
Hi
I think bad breath can be passed on to others. I have been doing some research of my own and according to it we can transfer bad bacteria responsible for gum disease thereby causing bad breath.
How sad is that.
Anyhow here is a part of what I found:
Can I pass my periodontal disease to others?
Periodontal disease may be passed from parents to children and between couples, according to an article in the September 1997 issue of the Journal of the American Dental Association. Researchers suggest that bacteria causing periodontal disease are passed though saliva. This means that when a family or couple come into contact with each other's saliva, they're at risk for contracting the periodontal disease of another family member. Based on this research, the American Academy of Periodontology recognizes that treatment of gum disease may involve entire families. If one family member has periodontal disease, the AAP recommends that all family members see a dental professional for a periodontal disease screening.
HOW SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is why I dont french/tongue kiss.
DRASTIC
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:40 pm
by mizz123
Well, I have it, my husband doesn't, and one of my 4 children has it. It def has something to do with genes. The kind that I have anyway. Oh but get this neither one of my parents or sibling has it.

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:19 am
by April
If you read this article it would seem not. I have to admit I'm confused about this whole "Is bb contagious?" business.
http://journals.aol.com/ddsifil2/scient ... -treatment./
Its temporary
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:11 am
by azishazi
That is def temporary. I've had the same experience, I remember many occasions when i was kissing alot and then the girl started to have bb as well. I was going out with this one girl i remember and the first night that she stayed at my house, I continiosly gargled and irrigated my mouth after 10 mins in the bathroom, after a while they go like why do u keep running to the bathroom and at one time this girl thought that i was snorting coke in the bathroom lol.
but if a girl starts spending too many nights then i get so tired of irrigating and gargling every 10 mins of my life. Usually it ends in few weeks. My maximum relationship was like few months.