Posted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:12 am
i have a lot of cavities that i am going to have filled. do you think this could be the cause of my bb? have you ever done grafting or scaling?
Bad breath forum
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2070
hopefulnblessed wrote:I was!!I was reading and reading for a while. I remember being so excited about the mouthwasth (oceanside). I kept waiting and waiting!!
But when I began reading about wisdom teeth I began to really pay attention to mine. I noticed the gum flap after reading about it. I would have never really paid attention if I hadn't read about.
My dentist recommended that I get them removed just because they could cause problems in the future, but I wasn't going to do it. It was a whole year after him telling me that before I actually removed them. They weren't causing me any pain or discomfort.
This site has been very helpful. Just reading others experiences really helped. I am currently in a financial crisis (bk) but when I am in the clear again I will donate.
Im young and in my opinion being younger is an advantage, because you are finding the cure at an earlier time, hence which results in longer quality time if the cure is found.mike987 wrote:There seem to be a lot of really young people here with BB. I feel bad for you guys. You've got a hard road ahead of you. As shameful as it feels, talk with your parents about it as soon as you can. If they don't think it's a big deal, show them this site and the kind of crap you have ahead of you for the rest of your life if you can't find a fix.
With all due respect to the 'sheriff, I thought that the whole point of this forum was to share ideas and see if anything would work.mike987 wrote:Still seems like we're going in circles here...
When I was around two or three years ago, the hot thing was Sunflower Oil... every morning I swashed that stuff in my mouth like a stooge.. "When the oil turns cloudy, you know it's pulling the toxins out" .. What a bunch of crap.
Then sugar free vitamin C tablets.. So I carried a bag of those things with me everywhere I went.
Then Zinc was a hot cure, and products like 'TUNG gel' were glorified.
edit: Oh yeah, I also subscribed to the Chlorophyl theory... It seemed to have merit, but as usual none of these actually WORKED
...
There's no magic bullet. It seems like any cure that's ever been recognized has only been effective for 2 weeks.. Was it ever really effective at all? Every time there's a new hope, we see someone's two week success story and the BB comes back or the person vanishes.
On one page we're encouraged to drink milk after eating garlic.. on another page, we're told "Milk is for babies" and humans don't need dairy. I appreciate all the information.. but doesn't it feel like we're just stuck in a whirlpool? Moving from one bogus ingredient to the next, often with obvious contradictions?
Suppose 50% or more of us have BB coming from bacteria in the mouth... Shouldn't we have found some basic remedy that works 100% of the time for everyone? Just as an example, a Zinc lozenge sounds like a good idea. Does or does not Zinc destroy foul bacteria odor? If it does, the Zinc Lozenge should be a guaranteed remedy every time it's used. (Still waiting on word whether that's effective or not)
Look at the drugstore isles... The craziest assortment of minute ingredients... thousands of kinds of oils to swish or consume, herbs that each apparently have some special properties that will enhance our health in some way.
I don't buy it. Or maybe I'm just sick of it.
I may be mistaken, but it seemed anyone who has been cured had an operation.. and severe physical adjustment to their body... Taking a laundry list of separate ingredients in different manners and dosages is BS, in my opinion.
"First I brush my teeth... Then I brush my teeth AGAIN with 3 different brands of toothpaste.. then I stand on one foot while facing the rising sun, recite the sutras, and gargle peanut oil while chewing on a frog's toe. .. It's great that my nightmare has finally ended!... Yadda yadda yaddaa"
that's great news! I'm glad gor you. I've read about Concha Bullosa for the first time yesterday and it might be the solution to my problem as well.VICKSTER wrote:Hey Jimi and Folks,
Had Concha Bullosa removal and the very next day , got out packing. Tongue is pink, both doctor and hubby agree... fresh breath, came home had coffee, smells NORMAL.....OMG !!!! I will give it some time but wow my mouth feels great ! Cure... I do think so
Jimi, my doctor found the Concha, but Ayndimur gave me conformation... so I say thank you and he, God bless you both.
Congrats VICKSTER! But do keep us updated. It's great to hear good news from old regulars.nicc wrote:that's great news! I'm glad gor you. I've read about Concha Bullosa for the first time yesterday and it might be the solution to my problem as well.VICKSTER wrote:Hey Jimi and Folks,
Had Concha Bullosa removal and the very next day , got out packing. Tongue is pink, both doctor and hubby agree... fresh breath, came home had coffee, smells NORMAL.....OMG !!!! I will give it some time but wow my mouth feels great ! Cure... I do think so
Jimi, my doctor found the Concha, but Ayndimur gave me conformation... so I say thank you and he, God bless you both.
What sort of intervention have you done (laser, surgical, radiofrequency)? did you have deviated septum as well?
Are you an antibiotics now?