Your Email Address:

First Name:

anybody trying golden seal?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bhd

Post by bhd »

what do you think is the most important to least important things to do.

it looks like diet and golden seal?

you had candida, did golden seal rid that?

lore_x21
Total Newbie

Post by lore_x21 »

it seems like a lot to do, but once you get used to it you'll get the hang of it, i think the hardest thing to do is quit on all the unhealthy foods. It is all equally important, the capsules will not work if you dont change your eating habits, the juice extract of vegetables helps your body detoxify. I forgot to post this up yesterday but it is also important TO WAIT 2 HOURS AFTER EATING BEFORE YOU DRINK WATER, OR YOU CAN DRINK WATER HALF HOUR BEFORE EATING. ALSO NEVER MIX VEGETABLES AND FRUITS IN THE SAME MEAL, THIS WILL GET FERMENTED IN YOUR INTESTINES AND PRODUCE BAD ODOR.
AND CHEW YOUR FOOD ALL THE WAY BEFORE SWALLOWING.
you can base your breakfast on fruits, oatmeal, a slice of wheat bread, etc. try to eat balanced meals.
goldenseal won't get rid of candida itself, i had both. IF you think you have candidiasis your diet is gonna be a little more complicated, you will have to cut down onn carbohydrates and any type of sugar. Even some fruits. you will also need to buy a candida cleanse, or yeast cleanse, look for this at a nutricionist store, dont trust all the online products they offer you to cure candida.
THIS ARE THE HERBS THAT KILL CANDIDA:

OREGANO OIL
CAPRYLIC ACID
TEA TREE OIL
LICORICE
WORMWOOD
GOLDENSEAL
PAU D'ARCO

when you go to the nutricionist store try to find something that has all this or some of it in one..so you won't have to buy everything separate. they should have it.
lore_x21
Total Newbie

Post by lore_x21 »

dont forget, you have to try everything as a whole other wise i wouldn't have posted it lol..it is all equally important, you will find mostly everything you need to buy at a nutricionist store. good luck ..nd have faith that this will cure you as well..leave it up to god..learn to value yourselves for who you are, and dont let people bring you down! cuz now you have a purpose ..to get cured ..so avoid stressing situations since stress can also interfere with your normal body functions, nd make the situation worst. At first you're gonna feel like the smell leaves nd then comes back..but its normal..its just telling you that your body is getting rid of the toxins.
Susie
Sheriff

Re: goldenseal worked for me

Post by Susie »

lore_x21 wrote:HEY.
GOLDENSEAL WORKED FOR ME, BUT YOU ALSO HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR DIET, NO MEATS JUST BASE YOUR FOODS ON 50 % VEGETABLES THE REST COULD BE A PORTION OF LENTILS OR ANY KIND OF BEANS WITH BROWN RICE. DONT EAT THE REGULAR RICE. THE RIGHT WAY TO TAKE GOLDENSEAL IS TO TAKE IT FOR ONE WEEK AND THEN REST THE NEXT WEEK AND SO ON. DO THIS FOR 3 MONTHS. 2 CAPSULES-3 TIMES A DAY WITH MEALS.
BAD BREATH OCCURS WHEN YOU HAVE TOO MANY TOXINS IN YOUR BODY, THEREFORE IT IS ABSORBED BY THE BLOOD AND EXPELLED THROUGHOUT THE MOUTH) GOLDENSEAL HELPS CLEAN OUT TOXINS.

OTHER HERBS THAT ARE HELPFUL:
ECHINACEA-(2 capsules-3 times a day with meals. This herbs helps strenghthen your immune system)
WORMWOOD-( 2 capsules-3 times a day w/meals, make sure you follow the instructions in the bottle i dont remember exactly but i think after 10 continous days you also need to rest for one week . this herb will kill any parasites if you have any and has many other uses)

THINGS YOU SHOULD ALSO BUY:

DIGESTIVE ENZYMES( take them with every meal)
PROBIOTICS( take 1 capsule w.every meal- lactobacillus and bifidophilus)
MULTIVITAMINS
LIQUID CLOROPHIL( DRINK 3 CUPS OF WATER WITH 4 OUNCES OF CHLOROPHIL THROUGHOUT THE DAY)
ALOE VERA ( drink half hour before breakfast, lunch and dinner 4 ounces of aloe vera juice no sugar)
YELLOW LEMONS( every morning drink 1 hour before breakfast 8 ounces of water with one lemon and 1 hr before every meal if possible)
PSYLLIUM( FIBER) -4 capsules or if you get them in the powder form- 4 tbsps with each meal to avoid constipation.

IT IS ALSO IMPORTANT TO EAT ONLY 3 TIMES A DAY. BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER. DONT EAT EVERY HOUR THIS IS HOW YOU OVERLOAD YOUR INESTINES AND DIGESTIVE PROCESS.TRY TO WAIT 5 HOURS IN BETWEEN YOUR MEALS BECAUSE THIS IS HOW LONG IT TAKES TO DIGEST YOUR FOOD. I GUESS YOU CAN TRY TO EAT BIG PORTIONS ( well dont over eat either lol.)SO YOU WONT FEEL AS HUNGRY. IN BETWEEN MEALS THIS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD DO.

DRINK 8 OUNCES OF THE EXTRACT OF THE FOLLOWING VEGETABLES. 3 OUNCES OF CARROTS, 3 OUNCES SPINACH, AND 2 OUNCES CELERY. YOU CAN VARY WITH THIS, TRY DIFFERENT VEGETABLES BE CREATIVE lol.

YOU MIGHT ALSO WANT TO BUY ACTIVATED CHARCOAL- to help clean out toxins in your body

AND I THINK THATS IT..hehe

this is the list of things you SHOULDNT eat during treatment :
meat, eggs, fish, milk, ice cream, pizza, white bread, coffee, chocolate, liquor this includes beer and any type of liquor, mustard, butter, ketchup,vinagre, donuts, bagels, cheese, chips, corn chips, ham, hotdogs, coke, pepsi, etc..well you get the point ..haha

If your not sure what you should or shouldnt eat..let me know. i will post more info later.
I think you forgot somethings:
25 jumping jacks
30 times running around the block
40 toe touches
50 times saying tongue twister Susie sells seashells by the seashore.
60 hail mary's
70 sit ups
80 chin ups
90 minutes running in place
Finally you will need to sing 100 bottles of beer on the wall and last but not least 101 of the Lord's Prayer b/c after doing all this list I asure you you will need to pray to someone or something! And then just maybe you will be CURED haha

I appreciate your list lore, but there is no way in hell I could do it! I so wish I could, but I'm to weak!! If that's the cure guess I'll be stinky to the grave sigh! Glad it works for you though.

Susie
sadman
Advanced

Post by sadman »

Has any one tried this :

Oil Pulling for Starters - Notice Fresher Breath Throughout the Day!

Recently I've been recommending oil pulling for teeth and gum health. This is an ancient Ayurvedic technique that’s becoming very popular recently. Research shows that all mouth-related problems may benefit from this simple procedure, and many people find that they notice all kinds of other benefits they didn’t expect.

I tried it myself using Virgin Coconut Oil and 2 drops pure peppermint essential oil. This can be done even with plain VCO. I added peppermint so I can keep the oil longer in my mouth (10min to 20min) plus this created a clean feel on the inside of my mouth. I checked on the benefits of peppermint oil and found that -it stops cravings, may be good for those who wants the side benefit of losing some weight. I noticed fresher breath throughout the day.

Here's How to Do Oil Pulling:

1. Best done first thing in the morning - start with 5ml vegetable oil (VCO + peppermint is best)

2. Swish the oil around your mouth without swallowing it

3. Keep swishing. If your jaw feels tired - you're over doing it.

4. Relax your jaw muscles, use your tongue to help move the oil around the inside of your mouth.
5. You'll find that the oil will start to get watery as your saliva mixes with it.

6. Later you may notice the oil/saliva mixture in your mouth has become thicker, this is quite normal, since it is pulling out toxins from your body

7. When 20 minutes is up,(5 to 10min is okay at start) spit out the oil into the toilet.

8. Rinse out your mouth a couple of times, brush your teeth as usual, & tongue scrape to remove remaining oil from the tongue.

10. Now you can drink liquids, eat and go throughout your day as usual. You'll notice fresher breath throughout the day.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

tongue is pinker, I am consitpated for 2 days though. I also did not eat any dairy today, BB gets worse with dairy. I hope this stuff is working. I think it probably takes a week or 2 2 see results :D P.S. I can't give up all that shit
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

I smoke weed daily, will this hurt? :D
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

weed wont hurt, but you may have temporary bad breath after smoking if your mouth is dry (cottonmouth). keep hydrated...

Now what Lore said about eating big portions 3 times a day every 5 hours. NOT GOOD Eating large portions taxes the digestive system, causing food to be undigested and putrefied. This is a cause of bad breath.

Eat smaller portions 6 times a day. Don't eat till your full. Fill your stomach half full with food (70% raw vegetables, 30% protein and complex carbs), then another quarter full with water, and leave a quarter empty for the digestion. If you have impaired digestions, it may be harmful to drink lots of water with meals, but under 8 ounces will cause no harm.

http://www.oldandsold.com/articles07/eat-20.shtml
lore_x21
Total Newbie

Post by lore_x21 »

okay, well you have a point there lol. Let me reword it..dont eat until your stomach starts hurting because you are so full..and just wanted to let you guys know i didnt make this stuff up myself . This are the things i did to get cured ..nd i followed a lady's advice who suffered bad breath for 14 years and she is cured now too. But hey it's up to ya'll to decide what works best for you or not. I'm here because maybe just maybe this treatment will also cure some of you as well.
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

Yes definitely Lore, and we all appreciate it. Infact, most of the things you said were accurate and will work, I just forgot to mention it ;) . I just wanted to point that out.
lore_x21
Total Newbie

Post by lore_x21 »

HEY.
=;
YOU DONT WANT TO GET CONSTIPATED , SO MAKE SURE YOU DRINK PLENTY OF WATER, FIBER WILL GET YOU CONSTIPATED IF YOU DONT DRINK ENOUGH WATER. DRINK AT LEAST 8 GLASSES OF WATER A DAY. AND TRY TO NOT EAT PAST 8PM ..SINCE BY THE TIME YOU GO TO BED..DIGESTION SHOULD BE FINISHED. Keep me posted on how you guys work out O:)
john
Junior

Post by john »

10 days i am using golden seal, BB is still present.
10 days to go.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Urggggggggggggh! STILL waiting for my goldenseal! I've called the company and they said they have ordered it from the manufacturer.

Any good results or side effects Snoop? John, any side effects?

Susie
john
Junior

Post by john »

no good results after 13 days with golden seal, maybe worse, so i am stopped taking golden seal with vitamin E.
lore_x21
Total Newbie

Post by lore_x21 »

John:

I am sorry to hear that, but did you take a look at my previous post. Goldenseal itself won't get rid of your bad breath. Are you including enough fiber in your diet? You can find fiber capsules or the powdered form (psyllium) at a nutricionist store. The only way for toxins to leave your system is to have regular bowel movements also. Take a look at my previous post, it will help you a lot. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic