Your Email Address:

First Name:

Found the problem, and the cure...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
TIRED
Advanced

Post by TIRED »

why me - be careful with that Ezekeal bread - I tried it and it made me so constipated that I ended up in the ER. Had exrays and the doctor concluded I was FOS - full of shit- so embarrassing!

elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Interesting. I'm pretty sure I do not have the nasal odor, because people can tolerate me with mouth closed. I have never had any sudden 'farts' from the nose, but definitely if I bend to a certain position forward, causing the throat to squeeze, at times I have gotten a gassy odor. Don't remember if it was nasal, but if my mouth was closed, the odor would have easily escaped that way. I do not believe for me the origin is the nostrils. On the other hand, I have ear canal itching and odor (which is practically the sinus), so it is possible I haven't learned to detect this nasal odor yet. Honestly I have never asked anyone to smell me with mouth closed. I think I'll check that.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

elliot my ear always itch does that mean soomethng
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

meowkity1 wrote:elliot my ear always itch does that mean soomethng
Either related to candida. Or too much bad bacteria in general in the entire respiratory and sinus tracts. The last exit would be the ear, nose and mouth. It might just be different for different people.
why me?

A start

Post by why me? »

I purchased otc candida cleanse which are supplements taken 3x a day, 30 minutes before each meal. I am aslo taking acidophilus 3x a day. I've kept my food intake simple, but it's hard. I only drink water, hot green tea or sparking water w/lime. It was hard choosing a candida cleanse product because there's so many ranging from $10-50. The bottle I purchased was $22 and consist of Black walnut, pau d'arco, garlic extract, berberine sulfate, grapefruit extract which is the Candida cleanse blend. Probiotic blend: ginger root, cinnamon bark, gentian root, fennel seed, lactobacillus sporogenes, protease, lipase and cellulase. Sothing complex: bladderwrack, stinging nettle, marshmallow root and organic spirulina. Other ingredients: natural mineral/veggie source microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate. I don't expect a quick fix, but I know it will take more than a few weeks/months. I think the diet alone won't do the trick, but helps. I am aslo drinking smooth move tea at night to help w/ bm's/constipation. If this doesn't at least help/assist me w/ bb, I will feel helpless because I have taken the home Candida saliva test and it showed positive. I'm going to try and be patient, keep brushing w/ waterpick and peroxide solution. Haven't had any dairy or sugar, but it's a challenge. I have my dr. appt. next week and will see what his take is on this condition is. I know he can detect my bb. He's been my physician for 7 years. I have more symptoms than just bb, but if weren't for discovering this site, I wouldn't have a clue where to start. Symptoms have progressed like dizziness, memory loss, can't speak write/put the right words/sentences together. VERY fatigued and can't get myself to be active in anything. I use to work out 5 days a week for an hour. The gym is across the street and I can't seem to manage going, plus I don't even have an excuse. I've tried every remedy for teeth and mouth and I'm convinced my bb is beyond dental help.
ElGrizzle
Advanced

Post by ElGrizzle »

why me, it does sound like you have candida. You doctor may or may not know best. Tell him absolutely everything.

You may experience die off, and it might seem as if it gets worse. Don't get discouraged though! Things will get easier.

Good luck with the diet!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic