Your Email Address:

First Name:

I swear.. I found the cure!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sadman
Advanced

Post by sadman »

Is it because of Omega 3 or Modafinil ?

tony
Junior

Post by tony »

Hi Ahmad

I appreciate your post, maybe it is a key to the solution.
I intend to see my doctor and experiment with modafnil and then cross it off the list if there is no improvement.
If a drug was able to cure my BB, even if I knew it had side effects, I would take it in a second to experience a normal life.
I encourage others to put forward their ideas no matter how strange they may be.
Surely a cure is close!
Thanks Ahmad.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Can someone ship me a few so that I can try it 8) ?
BBGhost
Total Newbie

testrat for a cure

Post by BBGhost »

Sooo...
I'm going to test this so called cure Modafinil(provigil,alertec,..)
with and without omega 3 fishoil.I have allready ordered them(they are wery cheap)..

I can say this too that i am a new member,just joined.though i have been reading this and other like forums for months..
And this is the closest cure that i have camed across(allthou not yet tested from various people) I will be our testrat :)

I have to say this too that i have been dealing with BB for 5 years now..im 23 years old..and it gets quite depressing from time to time.
But i have a loving girlfriend that doesnt care about it, and friends that put this(BB) on the side,even though i can see it is harder on them, than on me(duhh..) but still.. i can't even imagine anymore how is life living without BB..It's been soo long..Well, I'll keep you all informed(if anybody cares)
Bye for now, C.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Re: testrat for a cure

Post by KeepTrying09 »

BBGhost wrote:Sooo...
I'm going to test this so called cure Modafinil(provigil,alertec,..)
with and without omega 3 fishoil.I have allready ordered them(they are wery cheap)..

I can say this too that i am a new member,just joined.though i have been reading this and other like forums for months..
And this is the closest cure that i have camed across(allthou not yet tested from various people) I will be our testrat :)

I have to say this too that i have been dealing with BB for 5 years now..im 23 years old..and it gets quite depressing from time to time.
But i have a loving girlfriend that doesnt care about it, and friends that put this(BB) on the side,even though i can see it is harder on them, than on me(duhh..) but still.. i can't even imagine anymore how is life living without BB..It's been soo long..Well, I'll keep you all informed(if anybody cares)
Bye for now, C.
Good luck with your experiment.

Basically Modafinil is just a stimulant. It's used for a lot of different things, one of which is mood elevation. Pair that with Omega-3 as the original person of this thread suggested and you've pretty much got yourself a powerful anti-depressant. Omega-3 has been shown to effectively increase mood in those patients who suffer from mild depression.

I don't really think this treatment attacks bad breath specifically. It most likely just brings the person out of their depression and makes them more outgoing, so they think about their bad breath less often. So this treatment probably might be good for those who either have halitophobia, or for those whose bad breath has gotten them so depressed that they find themselves living like hermits.

Anyway, whatever works for you. Again, good luck. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic