Your Email Address:

First Name:

MeBO Research Testing

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

baguio wrote:Folks,

the latest set of results from Mebo Testing program can be found here
Thanks for the update baguio! Your results so far are very interesting, and the fact that these are coming from actual laboratory analysis is just wonderful! From your findings, "The main trend is that 5 out of 7 were higher than normal for ethanol, which in the test is thought to be produced by yeast fermentation in the small intestine."

Seems like an overgrowth of yeast does indeed play a role in chronic bad breath/body odor, and is more common than some are willing to believe.

Good luck in reaching 15 volunteers to complete your research analysis. I really wish I could help you, but as I don't have bad breath anymore I don't think my lab results would prove valuable. But for those who are still suffering, I really think you ought to contact baguio and inquire about getting these tests done! It may be your only chance to get a medical analysis of what's going on inside your body, and that is a really great opportunity!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic