Page 3 of 3
Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:29 am
by NOTANYMORE
Hey, nice post!
I have tried the salt technique in the past and it worked the first few times. I believe the salt works as an abrasive to work the dead sulfur compounds (white stuff) out of the papillae and it makes you hyper-salivate (VSC's can't live in saliva rich environment) which also helps a ton.......in the short run. Like I said though, results were spotty but the "salt trick" does come in handy in a pinch.
Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:59 pm
by billie
My ent gave me flonase and some pills last year after i was tested positive for dust mite allergy.
I stopped using flonase after a couple of days because i kept reading everywhere that you should not use stuff like flonase because it dries out your mouth and make halitosis worse.
Now i wish i'd never done that because now i don't if it would have worked for me.
I'm also going crazy i think.
I read about al these diseases and symptoms that can cause bad breath and everytime i see al these symptoms it looks like i have it.
I have lots of symptoms that look like i have candida
Then i have symptoms that look like there could be something wrong with my intestines.
The only thing that i know for sure is that i have post nasal drip and that i have dust mite allergy.
H pylori test came out negative i got tested last year.
Then on other moments i think there is something wrong with my lymp nodes or thyroid, i mean i really think i have every disease on the planet.
I'm gonna call my ent tomorrow and ask if she can give me flonase again because the mucus in my throat and nose drive me crazy.I sneeze alot too .When i spit it out it's difficult to rinse it away. It sticks like glue in the sink. Sometimes it's green but most of the time it's very clear.Also i haven't seen this symptom yet with anyone, i have eye mucus and when i pull it out it's like a long string that comes out of my eyes. Every minute of the day i'm trying to get those strings out of my eyes because it's so annoying and it blocks my vision. Like i said the only thing that i know i really have is pnd and dust mite allergy so this is what i'm going to focus on. I hope i don't switch tomorrow thinking i have some sort of other disease that is causing my bb. All i want is a clean pink tongue and fresh breath

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:27 am
by GoodLuck!
I am really interested in the PND.
I`ve had bad breath my whole life. The only condition that has remained my whole life is PND.
I am pretty sure that is the major cause of my BB.
I`m flushing my nose with salt water twice a day, i am using nasonex (prescription steroid nasal spray) and anti-histamines.
It helps temporarily but does not cure the problem.
Any other great tricks? I removed a nasal polyp as a child which my mother claims significantly improved my PND condition. I do have a polyp in one of my sinuses now but three different doctors has claimed to be 100% positive it doesnt affect my PND as it is located in a way which doesnt block anything. Any opinions on this?
I`ve also noticed that my breath becomes significantly worse by eating bolied eggs, drinking alcohol, coffee, stress.
It becomes better by taking anti-biotics and some very strong mucus clearing nasal sprays that you unfortunately can only use temporarily(a few days).
Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:13 am
by Happylife
Do 'Pranayama Breathing' for PND. No side affects, no cost involved.
Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:07 am
by GoodLuck!
Happylife wrote:Do 'Pranayama Breathing' for PND. No side affects, no cost involved.
thanks man. Will try it out!