Page 3 of 5

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:34 pm
by Leonardo
Great vid showing how raw virgin CO is made in the Philippines:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wITniMLm89Y

Those guys are pro!

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:13 pm
by KeepTrying09
Leonardo wrote:What do you think about making your own oil? It seems rather simple:

http://www.ehow.com/how_5007407_make-ex ... t-oil.html
LOL, yeah, that's what I thought when I bought the yogurt making machine. I made yogurt like 2 times with it (one of those times was when I made the yogurt making video which I posted on this forum). Since then I haven't made any yogurt with it. Hehe, I can't be bothered as it's easier to just buy yogurt from the store.

But if you like making things yourself then I say go for it! :P

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:59 am
by hitler
theres this guy at my work - he has bad breath just like i did... but i cant tell him about coconut oil - he will be so embarassed.

hmmm if you guys have any ideas...

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:14 pm
by br
KeepTrying09 wrote:
Leonardo wrote:What do you think about making your own oil? It seems rather simple:

http://www.ehow.com/how_5007407_make-ex ... t-oil.html
But if you like making things yourself then I say go for it! :P
Hi Kt
Is cold pressed virgin oil or just virgin coconut oil better to freshen breath anyone.
Thanks

Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:20 am
by KeepTrying09
br wrote:
KeepTrying09 wrote:
Leonardo wrote:What do you think about making your own oil? It seems rather simple:

http://www.ehow.com/how_5007407_make-ex ... t-oil.html
But if you like making things yourself then I say go for it! :P
Hi Kt
Is cold pressed virgin oil or just virgin coconut oil better to freshen breath anyone.
Thanks
I don't think it matters much as long as it's virgin coconut oil. I'd just get whichever one is cheaper. :)

Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:00 pm
by trouble
hitler wrote:theres this guy at my work - he has bad breath just like i did... but i cant tell him about coconut oil - he will be so embarassed.

hmmm if you guys have any ideas...
why can't you? i will appreciate everyone telling me about things that could help. just catch him in a private moment (!!!) and say to him, that you recognized, that he sometimes has bb, and you did yourself for years and what helped you, and that it possibly will work for him too.

nothing more embarrassing than people knowing the cure and not telling. :-s

hitler

Posted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:17 pm
by PR1988
before using coconut oil how was your tongue did it smell bad as well?

and when you used the oil were you brushing your tongue too?

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:12 am
by depressed
okay ive been using the coconut oil for the past three days now and no difference at all!! mostly everyone on here has gotten bad breathe for different reasons meaning mostly everyone is going to need different cures...and this one definitely isn't mines ](*,) man my hopes were really high...for nothing :roll: :(

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:19 pm
by KeepTrying09
depressed wrote:okay ive been using the coconut oil for the past three days now and no difference at all!! mostly everyone on here has gotten bad breathe for different reasons meaning mostly everyone is going to need different cures...and this one definitely isn't mines ](*,) man my hopes were really high...for nothing :roll: :(
You're giving up after only 3 days? Sorry to be blunt man, but good luck trying to find your cure with that kind of determination.

Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:31 am
by depressed
no i havent given up but when i read all the other posts it seemed as though everyone breath changed within 1 day or had some type of difference or side effect or somethin different....i've had no difference whatsoever....well besides glowing skin from using the coconut oil after each shower...which i'll recommend to eveyone...yeah way off topic but coconut oil is great :lol:

Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:23 am
by hitler
ok... its like this. i had coconut oil in the afternoon with a few pills of vitamin C and in the morning there was only a little bit of bad breath. (almost none) - next morning there was none.

try vitamin C. it really worked for me - i still think it was the coconut oil that killed that bacteira in my esophagus....

lifes good now.

i fully support natural cures... eat different things. try anything and everything. something will work.

guys i know it can be really depressing. but lose no hope.

Posted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:52 am
by solitude
It doesn't work for me. It's quite good on my hair though.

Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:39 am
by kite
hitler wrote:ok... its like this. i had coconut oil in the afternoon with a few pills of vitamin C and in the morning there was only a little bit of bad breath. (almost none) - next morning there was none.

try vitamin C. it really worked for me - i still think it was the coconut oil that killed that bacteira in my esophagus....
Hitler, doe sthat means you just did virgin coconut oil with Vit C only one or 2 days & your BB is gone or
Do you follow this routine everyday please advise

Thanks

Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:31 am
by hitler
hi kite,

yes the bb was gone after 2 days. yah i still ocasionally have some vitamin c and more ocasionally i have vco.

but after my second day - it was gone. more like after the first day.

i really really wish there could be a worldwide cure for this... but am not sure.

i really think its something in our blood that fights off bad bacteria... for me it was absence of the acids found in vco. for some other people it may be not only the acids of vco but other things as well...

so i guess combine as many things at once and pray!

i know you might think im retarded but i think Christ answered it.

Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:43 pm
by why me?
I purchased a jar of VCO about a week ago and take 1 tbs. 3 times a day (before each meal). The only change for me is my body odor has changed for the worse and my mouth now smells like monuer, not fecal like before. When I drink water, it's not a metallic taste anymore, but a taste I would have after having a cigarette. I quit smoking 9 yrs. ago?????
:-k
I started to take Zantac (otc allergy medication at night) because I would wake up w/ mucus in the back of my throat and it felt like there was something stuck there. The pharmacists said it would take a couple of days before I felt a difference. I don't have much mucus in the a.m., but don't know why my body odor had changed as well as my breath odor.

My tongue still has white coating on it and I'm still using vita-myr toothe paste and mouthwash.

Maybe I'll try the vitamin C and see what happens.