Page 3 of 3

Re: Tried to talk to my family about my bb problem..

Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2022 10:10 am
by Frank@23
How did you solve the problem been having this problem for 5 years now. Kindly help me please

Re: Tried to talk to my family about my bb problem..

Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:00 am
by FuckBB
Honestly when it comes to bb families are uselss, they are rather a nuisance than helpful I don't even bother to ask anyone close to me, I know I have bad breath and its not in my ****ing head no one will persuade me that my bb is in my head because it isn't, I know the reactions I got and I'm not stupid, I literally smell shit coming out of my mouth I'm not going to let cunts persuade me otherwise, I'm not stupid and there's no such thing as halitophobia, your brain cannot just make up smells out of nowhere, if you think you have bb you probably do so don't let other people persuade you otherwise, if you see reactions then you have bb, there is no logical reason as to people touching their noses and reacting when you talk to them, it's simple people touch their noses more than 3 times when you talk to them you 100% have bb, do your own research don't talk to your family or friends they will try to persuade you into thinking that you're stupid, you know what you have, if you didn't have bb you wouldn't be here on this forum, keep your head up and keep working hard, your family isn't there for you when you're crying yourself to sleep and depression kills you so ***k your family ***k your friends ***k your doctor ***k your dog and ***k everyone who says we are making bb up