Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:10 pm
To be honest snobuni, its a complete mixed bag......since I started using the system, I do not have any plaque building up whereas before it used to build up and I had to dig it out every month or so.
Also, my saliva does not smell at all..... I did the lick wrist test thing about 3 times on Wednesday and didn't get any smell, however as I say when I talk people still react.
My next target is to extract a wisdom tooth that is partially errupted, but for some reason, I'm beginning to think that extracting it may not solve the issue and the problem may be from the back of my throat in which case I would be stumped.
If you do not have any other issues such as a wisdom tooth, then maybe you should try it. It would be another experiment for the rest of the forum to follow.
The mouthwashes are expensive, but would cost £30 max, probably £20. Sainsbury's were doing a half price sale on all dental products, dont know if it is still on, you could check.
Just a word of caution, do not get too excited by the results if any, in the first week, cos you could be badly let down later on.
Also, my saliva does not smell at all..... I did the lick wrist test thing about 3 times on Wednesday and didn't get any smell, however as I say when I talk people still react.
My next target is to extract a wisdom tooth that is partially errupted, but for some reason, I'm beginning to think that extracting it may not solve the issue and the problem may be from the back of my throat in which case I would be stumped.
If you do not have any other issues such as a wisdom tooth, then maybe you should try it. It would be another experiment for the rest of the forum to follow.
The mouthwashes are expensive, but would cost £30 max, probably £20. Sainsbury's were doing a half price sale on all dental products, dont know if it is still on, you could check.
Just a word of caution, do not get too excited by the results if any, in the first week, cos you could be badly let down later on.