Page 3 of 3

Re: My Diary, Yup, here it be

Posted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:28 am
by firebreath
hopelessone wrote:
I may have candida. I took the "spit test". Yeah, my spit in that glass of water started having these loooong tendrils, like one o' those really big jellyfish .......
On a slightly different note....
I know of people whose spit smells , yet they do not have bad breath.I do not believe there is a single outright test that establishes a person truly has bad breath due to the organic nature of the human body.,

I know this is a unlikely scenario but...
If you know someone you can trust who does not have a breath problem , ask them to take it too and see the results , I am certain you will see mixed results...

My point here is that maybe , just maybe , candida IS NOT the cause -
I hope one day we all live 'normal' lives...

Posted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:52 pm
by hopelessone
This site depresses me.

Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:33 am
by Susie
Oh, don't let it get you down! Who knows maybe this will be the year we find a cure! Don't you dare for one second think it can't happen. I had a 2nd kid after not being able to get pregnant for 14plus years. That's right I had a girl and then for the next 14 plus years couldn't get pregnant and then had a son. Oh, yes miracles can and do happen!

i have hawwible co-workerrs

Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:55 am
by hopelessone
i have hawwible co-workerrs

so............the last 10 minutes of the shift tonight i started humming/singing real low, but still audible, "This Little Light Of Mine" hee hee

i'm gonna let that ol' negativity bounce right off''a me mwaaahaaahaaaaa!

Image

Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:21 pm
by rikki
Hoplessone,
I too am now trying the Candida diet. I was just wondering how it worked for you and what symptoms you had that made you initially suspect candida in the first place. I have no faith in health practitioners when it comes to BB (as I have already seen numerous doctors with no positive results) and I believe that the only way to find a cure is to compare and bounce ideas off of each other. Please let me know the results of your diet and what your symptoms are and maybe we can help each other. ps. this diet is so hard. I have just started and I am only eating meat and vegetables. ugh I am so hungry!

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:49 pm
by hopelessone
Honestly? I dunno if it helps. My breath still reeks. But give it a try for yerself. It might work for you. Good luck.

I have decided..and it's the ONLY thing that gives me peace.

Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:51 pm
by hopelessone
I have decided..and it's the ONLY thing that gives me peace.

i'm quitting my job.

All righty then.....

Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:46 am
by hopelessone
in my search for stuff that hunters use to erase human scent so they don't alert the animals to their presence, i came across seriously serious, heavy duty odor destroyers....yup, they have products to fight all KINDS o' odors, HORRIBLE odors.......sooooooo i gets the heavy duty stuff they sell...after all, if it works on the "rotting" smell of a corpse, why not on my terrible bad breath, eh? Now it says it's non-toxic, etc. Sooooo i've been using it, uh-huh.

I was laying here, just about asleep, when i realized what the stuff is, and i just started laughing hahahaaaaa....then i calls my friend, and i couldn't stop laughing......

Oh, the desperation of of us poor souls with this unrelenting malady.....the lengths we will go to

Image

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:59 am
by WickedCurse
What was it? :shock:

By the way, have you tried Zellies xylitol gums? If so, are they any good?

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:15 pm
by hopelessone
Girl, i have used just about ev'rything under the sun in this mouth, out of desperation. This stuff here is called "Smelleze", and it's "corpse deodorant powder". Hahahaaaa ohhhh the desperation od po' folks wif dis malady, dat da medical/dental/scientific community ignores...

what's a desperate soul s'posed to do?

Going now to research sports hunters gum, etc that's s'posed to remove human scent from hunters....

nah, haven't tried Zellies gum...that Zylitol stuff doesn't seem to work for me.