Your Email Address:

First Name:

Metronidazole Mouth Wash & Colgate Elyzol Dental Gel

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Phantasist wrote:The article cited by Caramiamine98 is most interesting. Somewhat lengthy, but based on experiment with test subjects, it shows definite improvement from the use of an oral rinse containing a combination of Metronidazole and Nystatin. Apparently this kills anaerobes, fungi and yeast and since it is not ingested it doesn't have side effects. It should only be used for 14 days, and I don't think it's known if the effect is permanent.
But this type of a mouthwash may be the only thing that can help us and it should absolutely be tested more to make sure that it is effective and safe.
Phantasist, did you try it?

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am using metrodinazole as a mouthwah for over 2 weeks i think. It helps a bit, but not a lot I must say. I think when you eat it it kills bacterias everywhere, even in intestines. That is why you get lower bad breath
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

@Halitosisux,

No, I didn't try it.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
2ndbanana
Junior

Post by 2ndbanana »

I think I'm gonna give this mouthwash with metro a try. If any of you have tried this maybe you can give us the full detail on how to make this and do we have to make this everytime we gargle. Where can we buy metro with out prescription online, a trusted online. And how often do we gargle with this mouthwash a day? Thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic