Your Email Address:

First Name:

im permanantly cured!!! and i will donate when i have money

Tell us your story with bad breath
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

How do you know you're permanently cured? I remember going on a probiotic binge with lozenges, yogurt and probiotic pills. I felt like my bad taste was gone and I gained confidence that my breath was fresh. Then I go hang out with some friends and somebody makes a comment, "what's that smell?" and a bit later another person offers me gum.

Why do you have to make the comment that you're going to donate money? You're more of an attention whore than somebody actually donating money and telling people about his philantrophy.

Dumbass.

MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

Search at Gum PerioBalance, the probiotic lozenge. I'll give it a try.
ilovemytwix

Post by ilovemytwix »

hey seanlee, u a little jealous? i know im permanently cured because its been about a month now of being cured now, for the entire month my gf, family members, and and friends stopped reacting to my breath and they used to str8 up tell me my breath reeks all the time and they said it doesnt anymore, and i pass the licking back of hand test and my tongue is pink all day, and the bad taste is gone. And im saying i'll donate money not like im some saint, just saying when im out of my little whole of debt im going to donate bcuz the site deserves it for helping me, so im going to go live my life and talk to ppl and make out with my gf now, u have fun being a little jealous prick on this site.

P.S. @ fighter, in response to u asking why people who are cured dont come back, this is why no one who is cured comes back to the site to share, cuz of ***** like seanlee who r jealous and say shit like this

your's truley
someone who hopes u have BB the rest of your life u *****
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

@ilovemytwix
Thanks for your post, That is great that you are cured :D ... I have a question, are you still taking probiotics or you stopped them completely?
Because when I start taking them after like 1 week my bb decreases by it comes back when I stop. I hate being dependent on tablets for my bb. :roll:
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Ilovemytwix is not cured.
If you have to use Hydrogen Peroxide, Orabrush, oral and intestinal probiotics and cut out dairy foods, then you are not "cured".
A cure is when you do nothing (except maybe brush your teeth) and can eat whatever you want, and still don't have bad breath.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

that is a cure for me, he beat his bb, even though he has to eat probiotics, so is that hard?

congrats man
ilovemytwix

Post by ilovemytwix »

i'v actually cut out peroxide, i jus brush my teeth and use orabrush which everyone should use to clean your tongue and my bb is gone, i cut out dairy cuz of something wayyy different thats like fart breath that comes in spurts throughout the day randomly and out the nose. if i have dairy i can make out with my gf and talk to ppl rite to their face but 1 or 2 in that very same day i have ppl ask me who farted.
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

Reality check. Your breath still stinks. You can't rely on what your friends or your "hot" gf says. You said, when you have dairy products, your gf can't smell anything or that you can kiss her...blah blah blah, but later during the day 1 or 2 mentions "who farted?" Why would your gf not smell anything but others can? How can you have spurts of bad breath? Your breath stinks or it doesn't. Your friends or family is not telling the truth, they are probably accustomed to your smell, they are trying to give you confidence or you're confident and less stressed yourself around people you're comfortable with that the chances are your breath will stink less. Less stress equals less stench. Go stand around inside a packed subway train and breathe through your mouth for 30 minutes.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

I bought that Orabrush before but I threw it away after 2 uses, It never worked for me, like my coating is so stubborn or maybe I did not know how to use it..I also cut out dairy last year it was a major thing but still not the cure.Maybe my case is more severe. :(
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Jimi, don't be fooled.

I have been taking probiotics for three years, so I know a little bit about that. Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that are supposed to be in your intestines. If you have too much of the wrong kind of bacteria in your intestines, probiotics can help. But since probiotics are bacteria, they cannot be antibacterial, which means they cannot kill the bad (anaerobic) bacteria. This means that probiotics cannot be the complete cure. You need something to kill the bad guys.

You would need some antibacterial substance, and take the probiotics at the same time.

As far as the oral probiotics are concerned, they most likely cannot colonize the mouth because of an incorrect microfloral environment (reason for which is unknown). You would have to scrape the tongue, use an antibacterial rinse and introduce the oral probiotics. It would still be very unlikely that this would be a "cure" as long as there is an underlying cause for the wrong microfloral ecology in the mouth in the first place.

In other words, if the cause of bad breath is in the intestines, then the intestinal problem would have to be cured before the bad breath can be eliminated.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
dan

Post by dan »

agree with Phantasist. I've taken plenty of priobotics in the past.....in pill form, Elora plus, probiotics gum, etc. Nothing worked. I then tried the routine suggested by ilovemytwix. Having been doing it for over a week. No benefit at all.
I'm still getting some results from the suggestion of sadman a few months back re: NOW Superenzymes, however.
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

I just read in another post, ilovemytwix sent a member a message saying he was cured after "oil pulling" and drinking lemon juice. So, now you discovered multiple cures with your hot gf confirming you are cured. I forgot about the non-dairy diet you discovered also. I feel sorry for you because I know you are suffering from the disorder but you really sound immature and ignorant. Use some common sense and try to have some more humility even though you're posting on the internet. Some people may be new to the site and when they see a post like this, they may get their hopes up too high only to be deflated by another fail remedy. Others who have knowledge about this condition are going to be offended. Do you really think we haven't tried all the remedies that you have mentioned? Yeah the remedies help but they sure are not the cure. That's all you had to say.
ilovemytwix

Post by ilovemytwix »

seanlee, coconut oil worked for 4 days, this probiotic thing has worked for bout a month so it looks to be permanent, i literally have perfect breath a now that I can eat mcdonalds and w.e i want my tongue is super pink no bad taste and still confirmed from everyone who would tell me my breath smelled horrible and i lick the back of my hand and it doesnt stink anymore ,but u know what w.e i only come back to this site to help people who still have the problem because I HAVE BEEN CURED FOR A MONTH +, so its incredibly rude for you to say this to someone who has nothing to gain by sharing a cure that worked for him, and if you have tried everything y havent you given up? all im going to say is this is the last time im coming back to this site cuz of ungratefull people like you.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

@ ilovemytwix I personally beleive you did the best work by posting your results here. There are different reasons for bb, one ¨solution cannot cure all people but it doesnot mean it is not effective for all bb sufferers.
I was wondering did you also have other symptoms with your bb? Mine seems more like sinus related and when my bb is horrible I get fever and my throat/ears itch and burn like crazy. For me it is not only bb.probiotics decrease my bad smell but when other symtoms are still there It means the underlying problem is not cured.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Why are some of "us" so quick to jump all over others who say they've been helped, cured, whatever.
Has this disease warped us so bad that we are cynical and ugly? Yes, you are right it may be the case.
Get on 40 mgs of Prozac, it helped me and it will help everyone with the hope of being bb free! I will give you the strength to carry on and keep faith that we'll overcome this illness!!!!!
Twix, hope you will still post your success. Thanks!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic