Page 3 of 3

Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:35 am
by halitosisux
Mike there's also this thread with info in it, if you haven't already seen it:-viewtopic.php?t=3426

If you do more searches you'll see there's also a metronidazole gel for topical use. I dont know how suitable that would be in the mouth tho, need to check what else is in it.

Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:06 pm
by smellslikedodo
Well, finished with my last metro tablet. Now the fun begins. I decided to see if the results were permanent without continuing the mouthwash.

Will report back whatever happens. I'm taking tons of probiotics to try and make sure the good bacteria stays. Hope it's enough... [-o<

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:23 am
by mike987
halitosisux wrote:Mike there's also this thread with info in it, if you haven't already seen it:-viewtopic.php?t=3426

If you do more searches you'll see there's also a metronidazole gel for topical use. I dont know how suitable that would be in the mouth tho, need to check what else is in it.
Thanks, there's a post in there describing how to make the mouthwash..

I might order some metro soon, and give it a shot in the next month or so.

Posted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:34 pm
by ruthere1
i think taking antibiotics are the reason i have bad breath. im thinking that i have a bacterial imbalance going on in my mouth. im trying to find a doctor who will give me a saliva test to he can determine how to help me. i remember the sour smell being related to bacteria. when i do the lick wrist test there is a sour smell...thus an imbalance of saliva. am i on the right track with this? i was once told that sinus trouble was the cause but i think thats a load of bs because millions of people have sinus trouble...without bad breath!

Updates please

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:08 pm
by john_bb
smellslikedodo wrote:Well, finished with my last metro tablet. Now the fun begins. I decided to see if the results were permanent without continuing the mouthwash.

Will report back whatever happens. I'm taking tons of probiotics to try and make sure the good bacteria stays. Hope it's enough... [-o<

Hey smellslikedodo...what are the updates...hope you are enjoying minty fresh breath...please update us.

God bless you!