Your Email Address:

First Name:

I am completely cured

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

The story about that death is scary and very sad indeed, but with respect to them, we don't know what else she was taking, we don't know the extent of her health, we just don't have the details. We know that people look for answers when someone dies, we need someone to blame in order to cope when someone mysteriously dies.

If that product caused death, it would be all over the news and I highly doubt the product would be so readily available.

So just follow the instructions, don't mix in other medicines with it, read up on the risks, and be safe with it.

I hope to plan to try it as well, if possible (in a bad situation at the moment) and would love to report that Prince has solved our problems right here in this thread.

I think anyone trying this should keep everyone posted with their status. It would help a lot of people.

mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Well said Elliot. Still reading about it.
LMAO, keep us posted on how and if you are moving forward.

Prince, will you continue to take MMS, do you think you need it for the rest of your life?
I do ask that if bb returns, that you let us know. Thanks and keep updating this thread. \:D/
Prince

Post by Prince »

Hi everyone!
Iam still bb free and i feel fine. I havent been using the MMS in two week, iam only taking the oxygen therapy right now, to prevent diseases.

Joe i got your PM and am gonna put everything here soo thy others can read to.

-how to mix citric acid with water?

You have to mix the citric acid with the mms not the water. For every 1 dropp MMS you put in the cup you have to take 5 dropps citric acid with it.
1MMS Dropp = 5 citric acid dropps
2MMS Dropps= 10Citric acid dropps
3MMS Dropps= 15 Citric acid dropps
And so on. For every 1 dropp mms you have to put 5 citric acid always.
Lets say you take 10 MMS dropps, how much citric acid do you need to activate the mms solotion? It will be 10*5=50 citric acid dropps. After you put the mms and the citric acid in the cup to activate, let them be there for 4-5min. For example you put 1 mms dropp in a cup then you put 5 dropps citric acid in the cup mixed together with the mms and you let it stay in the cup for 4-5 min. After those 5 min you fill the cup with water and drink it. Or you can use juice if you like, but do not use anything that contains sugar or C-Vitamin. The C- Vitamin makes the mms not to work. Dont use any juice with vitamin C. I did take mine with water but i hated the taste.

-how many drops of mms u started.
Start with 1 dropp mms mixed with 5 citric acid dropps, three times a day.

Next day take 2 dropps mms mixed with 10 citric acid dropps, three times a day.

Third day take 3 dropps mms with 15 dropps citric acid, three times a day.

Keep increasing every day the dose with one dropp of mms and 5 dropps of the citric acid untill you reach 15 dropps 3 times a day for one week. After that go back to a normal dose with 7 dropps 2-3 times a day, to prevent the bb from coming back. And remember that you have to wait 2-3 hours before you eat when taking the mms. Or take it one 1-2 hours after food. Always always take the solution with water or juice.

-what food that u have to avoid.
Avoid all the sugar and the bad food. Eat healthy and listen to your body. I have been eating fruit and vegetables for two weeks now, i just love it.

Remember stomach achne is normal and others symptom may occur. Some of them are realy hard to tackle. Just keep going and when you feel sick just go back one or two dropps untill you feel fine, then raise the dropps again slowly untill you reach the 15 dropps. If you feel that you have any question just go to curezone and read what other people have said about the symptoms. I had flu and bad stomach achne. Its good if you feel bad because the mms is working and you will have diarrea all the time. Its normal, you will get your normal stool when all the bad thing is gone in your body. just keep going.

mindyb
Hi mindyb, i just wanna tell you that i have seen this messeage about that women almost in every forum. Its maybe a scam to let people be afraid of mms and it works good to prevent people from using it. Or maye it is a true story but i agree with elliot. The drugs the doctor gives patient is more dangerous than the solution i drink, because its just oxygen.

Please see this video, its just 4 minutes : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L5w1jSRIIw

Prince, will you continue to take MMS, do you think you need it for the rest of your life?

Iam on the oxygen therapy now and its the same as mms but much stronger oxidezers to prevent further diseases.
cambodian_girl
Total Newbie

Post by cambodian_girl »

IMPORTANT:

for those planning on using oxygen products, be careful when you first take it, start with 1 drop. The worst pain i ever felt was when i tried an oxygen product some years ago, i think i started with 5 drops or something and i thought i was going to die, no joke, i cannot describe with words the kind of pain i felt, it doesn't compare to anything, it's like my body was gonna implode from the inside. I survived and never took it again.

I don't want to discourage anyone from trying it, just be careful and start with 1 drop in a big glass of water, ok? I will give it another try after i'm done taking Zantac.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Just some food for thought here, and I'm not dismissing any ideas as long as they are showing hope of helping anyone and not harming them - but has anyone thought that certain bloodborne chemicals, trimethylamine for instance, can be oxidized into the totally odourless trimethylamine oxide by hydrogen peroxide and other oxidizers?

I'm not saying that anyone's BB is caused by trimethylamine, but maybe there are other bloodborne chemicals causing the odour. The breath odour improvements might have absolutely nothing to do with any kind of antimicrobial action, but everything to do with chemical conversions going on in the body when you are ingesting these products.
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

I'll give MMS a try. It looks promising. Just ordered it and I promise to keep you updated.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

I'm going to take a look at these links, but lets continue to discuss this. I do not want to hear that anyone here got hurt from taking this risk to save their future.

Please be careful all. One day at a time!

I would not suggest taking Zantac or any other chemicals with this, even without knowing anything about this product. Keep it clean guys. Do not play games in lieu of the warnings already presented in this thread.
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

You can take MMS with Setralin? I can not just stop taking the medicine anyway. Then I have another question. I read that it's the same ingredients in Retardex mouthwash and it helps me nothing. It is still worth a try MMS?
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Agreed Elliot. Like the way you think. I may order it just to check it out. Has anyone gotten the food grade hydrogen peroxide?

Prince, what oxygen management are you taking now that you are done with MMS. And do you feel it was the hydrogen or MMS that did the most good?
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

Just ordered the MMS1 kit for under $30.

Will probably start it next week after it's received. Until then I will be eating mostly fruit and veggies, and drinking lots of water, just to try to be "ready". I will probably start off with half dosages until I feel comfortable with going full out.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

30 bucks isn't bad. Did you order it from a reliable source Elliott? Feel free to share where you ordered, as I haven't actually seen it for sale anywhere yet.
Looking forward to hearing yours, miss pretty and LMAOs experiences. Yes, start off way under dosage to be safe guys.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

mindyb wrote:30 bucks isn't bad. Did you order it from a reliable source Elliott? Feel free to share where you ordered, as I haven't actually seen it for sale anywhere yet.
Looking forward to hearing yours, miss pretty and LMAOs experiences. Yes, start off way under dosage to be safe guys.
Mindy, I ordered from the futurehealth site that Prince suggested in page 2.

If you go to the site you will see exactly what I ordered as there are few options. It is the kit that includes the citric acid.

I appreciate your concern and I will tread lightly, I'm pretty sure I don't want to die yet LOL.

When I start, I will give you guys daily updates. I want everyone to know exactly what they are getting into. I will NOT leave anyone in the cold here. I am worried about it, but also encouraged by this thread, with some exception to the lack of further elaboration and detail from the source. Again, I understand we all become busy, but imo when lives are in consideration, you have to step up and take responsibility of what you say on the internet, so I will definitely let you guys know how I get on, for better or worse.

For that matter, I will start by saying I am taking my last few beers today and some great meals, to get in a night of relaxation before I began to prepare for days of eating clean. That is something I have feel I should do, as eating good foods at least sometimes, has been a source of happiness for me (chemically it is the case for ALL of us ... dopamine). I've been though alot and I will take what I can get, but I will not play games with the strict diet and MMS supplement I am about to engage in.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Clicking "like". Elliott
Have those beers and comfort food. When I try, I will have to give up red wine to flush out, it's one thing that eases my mind when I freakishly try to remedy my bb.
Will be deciding to order shortly. Are you going to use food grade hydrogen peroxide, or will that be after using MMS?
Thinking about ya and thanks for updating.
MissPretty
Advanced

Post by MissPretty »

I started using MMS1 today. Took a drop of morning and evening. I have not felt any side effects yet. Tomorrow I'll take two drops. We'll see how it is then :roll:
LMA05

Post by LMA05 »

Hi

i didn't try MMS yet, coz i was dead busy at wor this days, so i ll start from 2morro and i ll update u all

Hopefullyyyyyyyyyy [-o< [-o< [-o<
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic