Page 3 of 16
Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:42 pm
by dick.karma
@sadgirlbb
i may have missed it but may i know where you ordered the lufenuron?
congrats btw!
Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:21 pm
by sadgirlbb
Hi Dick... yes its a lot to read on this thread to try to find where I ordered the product ... but I got it here:
http://lufenuroncandidacure.owndoc.com
You can read about it there and then order it. Its only $27. I'm SO glad I did!
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:37 am
by seanlee1980
I wonder if we can get this from the vet. I will try since I have a dog and make an excuse.
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:18 am
by stulla
I think I am going to try this but will wait couple more days to see how its going with sadgirlbb before I buy it.
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:09 am
by H0peful
Sadgirl and SeanLee, please keep us updated.
This sounds very interesting.
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:48 pm
by 222chick
Wow, you take a lot of things on a daily basis, sadgirl. I would try it all out, but it seems expensive. I guess I'll look into just the Lufenuron for now.
Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:34 pm
by sadgirlbb
Hey 222.... well its not really that expensive. All the stuff I take is pretty cheap in comparison to a lot of the things ppl are taking. I'm a single mom and don't have a lot of extra money...
But the lufenuron is really reasonable! I hope you can try it!
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:01 am
by stulla
Is it still working well?
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:30 am
by sadgirlbb
Hi Stulla yes the effects are still the same. I did change from tea tree oil to GSE and that has made it even better I think!
If I ever feel like I'm not so fresh all I have to do is brush my teeth and I'm golden. I've been feeling great!
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:51 am
by elliott
sadgirlbb wrote:Hi Stulla yes the effects are still the same. I did change from tea tree oil to GSE and that has made it even better I think!
If I ever feel like I'm not so fresh all I have to do is brush my teeth and I'm golden. I've been feeling great!
When you say 'feel not so fresh' are you referring to your mouth taste, or actual reactions/someone telling you about your breath? Is it that your mouth feels better, or is the source of your odor improving?
I ask because brushing for me always makes me "feel" better, it has nothing to do with the cause of my breath. I can brush my teeth, ask someone and be told that I still stink. What about you, I'm curious.
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:20 pm
by sadgirlbb
Just mouth taste... And its nothing major... Believe me I know about stinking after brushing my teeth.
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:20 pm
by stulla
sadgirlbb wrote:Hi Stulla yes the effects are still the same. I did change from tea tree oil to GSE and that has made it even better I think!
If I ever feel like I'm not so fresh all I have to do is brush my teeth and I'm golden. I've been feeling great!
Glad to hear its still working and your doing well. Im going to order it and see how it goes. Thanks for keeping us updated and informing us about this product
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:27 pm
by Cauterize
I'm pretty sure Jimi should post this treatment when you enter the site most chronic bbers suffer from candida.Hormone imbalance will result in more things not only bad breath.Candida slowly kill us without even noticing the symtomps.Also when someone is having gerd he can find out easily,acid coming up from the stomach is easy to notice.IT SEEMS THAT THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY FOUND A TREAT TO THIS FREAKING PROBLEM. I don't want anyone to suffer again from this thing

.Lets just make a site explaining everything and all the causes + the cures.Its over!!!
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:59 pm
by emotional rescue
Praying for this to be the one!
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:08 am
by daveparker
I don't know about sadgirl, but this Cauterize guy is definitely a spammer.