Page 3 of 3

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:25 pm
by mike987
I actually have some of this from a recent order of my ****ing pill addiction.. It says to not ingest right on the bottle.

Anyway, you guys are brushing with it and consuming it?


Is it still working for anyone?

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:06 pm
by MissPretty
mike987 wrote:I actually have some of this from a recent order of my ****ing pill addiction.. It says to not ingest right on the bottle.

Anyway, you guys are brushing with it and consuming it?


Is it still working for anyone?
I started with it today so it is too early to say anything but be prepared that it tastes bad =(

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:13 am
by deebas
i have been using this stuff for a couple of years now, mainly to brush teeth and tongue. Agree it tastes putrid but i'm willing to try anything.

It doesn't have any positive affect for me (well on breath anyway) but there is some anecdotal evidence on here that it may help people with mild breath symptoms.

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:31 pm
by MrDoubleB
I think I'm goin to give this a try aswel. Can you just buy this at the local vitamin shop?

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:31 am
by happylife05
seanlee1980 wrote:A little concerned now because I'm reading that commercial GSE may have toxic chemicals that are actually killing off the microbes. If this is true, then it would certainly be dangerous to ingest. But then, wouldn't this be true for many other supplements?

http://www.denvernaturopathic.com/news/GSE.html

Sean - are you from denver?

Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:46 am
by terranpatriot
H0peful wrote:Can you post links of exactly what products you're using?

Thank you so much in advance!
I find it interesting that HopefulOne started this thread with his/her original post on 3/24. A day later, on 3/25, "H0peful" opens up an account and their first post is "what product are you using?," to which HopefulOne responds right away with a brand name and product. Am I crazy to be the only one to notice stuff like this? This is product placement, also known as spam. If Jimi can track the IPs on both those accounts, I'm sure they are the same person.

Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:13 pm
by MrDoubleB
Man I hate trying out new stuff, the moment you find out it doesn't work just hurts ...

It almost seems like I keep giving myself false hopes, telling myself to use it longer..:(

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:33 pm
by ruch
i just posted my own account of using it here:
viewtopic.php?t=4650

it seems to dull my sense of taste.

Hi

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:51 pm
by Vtechelp
Yes, I tried it today and seems like it helps. Thanks for this..

:arrow: How to Speed Up Mozilla Firefox

Hi

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:55 pm
by Vtechelp
Excellent instructions, truly helpful. Thank you!

Fix Chrome Crashes in Your Computer \:D/

Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:53 pm
by mike987
Vtechhelp? How about BB help. Get out of here, asshole.

Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:05 pm
by juddgie
This is my first post but i been visiting this site for two years now, Does anybody have tried NULLO? I just want to know some feedback before i will try this product. thanks
here's thier site.

http://nullo.com/