Page 3 of 4

Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:47 pm
by HigherThoughts
I sent a friend request to Jimi. Anyone can feel free to add me as their friend.

Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:34 am
by deebo
jess wrote:
Jimi wrote:
but then again who is going to post with his real fb account

dilemma
The one you guys see is my real fb account; I only have one account. Even if people don't want to use their real fb account and they want to create another one, that's fine.
Jess who are you in the group? u can pm me there or here =)

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:46 pm
by jess
deebo wrote:
jess wrote:
Jimi wrote:
but then again who is going to post with his real fb account

dilemma
The one you guys see is my real fb account; I only have one account. Even if people don't want to use their real fb account and they want to create another one, that's fine.
Jess who are you in the group? u can pm me there or here =)
I did

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:14 am
by deebo
Thanks Jess =)

lets get more great people in there and connect

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:35 pm
by mike987
Came here hoping to chat but it looks like it's been removed.

I had a pretty miserable day.. Went to a waterpark/amusement park. The people who invited me, including 'the girl who wanted to meet me' barely said a word to me and only saw them for about 30 min before I wasn't able to find them. Then I spent the rest of the day in the amusement park area by myself.

The rides were fun, even if by myself.. But what i thought was something else, turned out to be me, because every time I was near another person I could smell this unusual BB smell, even just breathing through my nose.. It must have been extremely potent, because I didn't even need to face the direction of the closest person to smell it.. It was as if my cloud and the introduction of another breath was enough for me to notice it...

I tried to imagine that the rush of some of the more extreme rides would be enough to shock the BB out of my body somehow.

More than the rides I actually enjoyed watching other people interact.. It looked so fun. Moms and Dads and kids. Young couples.. People having a great time together. This sounds dopey but there was a few times when people off the ride were waving to someone near me, and I tried to imagine it was me they were waving to.

I'm so lonely. I don't want to be alive anymore. :cry:

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:24 pm
by halitosisux
I hope nobody minds me saying this, but why don't you make an appointment with Dr. Aydinmur?

At least you won't have to TRY to get him to help you or feel any embarrassment.

Is there anyone else on this planet who has the potential to help you more than he can?

There is every hope he will at least be able to make some kind of a diagnosis.

I spent literally DECADES wrapped in my own negativity, but with hindsight, my shit could have been solved in an hour with the right help.

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:17 pm
by jess
Mike, I think Jimi removed the chat here because a lot of people couldn't use it. We're using facebook now. We even have a "facebook secret group". It's fun and more user-friendly. Pretty much everybody's on fb nowadays so it's very convenient for all of us to use. Come join us there and I'm sure you'll always find someone to chat with if you feel like talking to someone.

One thing I hear over and over again on this forum is how people feel so lonely and have no one to talk to, well people let's do something about it. All you have to do is join us on facebook and you'll always find someone to chat with most of the time. We're all in the same boat, so noone's gonna judge another.

Everybody come join us on facebook; Just follow the link right above the forum and Jimi will add you. You'll love it :).

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:36 pm
by deebo
Mike , i sending you a PM with fb info so you can join in if you like

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:30 pm
by HigherThoughts
can i get the invite to the facebook secret group?

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:23 pm
by jess
HigherThoughts wrote:can i get the invite to the facebook secret group?
Are you already on facebook? If not you need to create a fb page.
PS: I just sent you a pm

Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:32 pm
by ThisSucks
Mike where do you live? If you live in the Netherlands we can hang out sometime.

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:38 pm
by jess
just bumping this thread up for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Please people, join the facebook secret group. You'll be able to chat with other members

Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:41 am
by TXMike
How do I join the facebook group?

Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:47 am
by jess
Bumping this one more time so people can actually see it. Can someone please stick this threat so that everybody can see it? Jimi, Deebo, Halitosissux, anybody??? Please make this a sticky post

FACEBOOK private group

Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:02 pm
by deebo
OK , i made it sticky . Not sure what that does though :?

anyone wanna join , PM Jess , me or Jimi
:idea: