Re: I Know What You Mean...
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:12 am
BW I can totally relate to this, and then we do strange things, like create larger distances between ourselves and others - physically and emotionally - even though we don't want to. I think I do this for fear of being hurt, identified/labelled with this condition and also not wanting to offend and invade other people's personal breath space...BeauTiful Woman wrote:...but I just can't get comfortable around people knowing I have digustingly offensive breath... I even broke a couple of hearts when I broke up with them...(so they say.)
I don't see myself as this person, so I just can't relax and be myself... I feel like if I relax and blow my breath all over the place and accept the torment the comes along with it...
this is where we differ - i refuse to accept it - i will continue to fight until i have an answer...the battle of the bugs continues...BeauTiful Woman wrote:...then I accept this as my destiny I accept this person... as me. I simply refuse to own this problem... The real me is trapped inside, and I am determined to be set free. By Jesus' Stripes I am Healed!!
BW