Your Email Address:

First Name:

Wisdom teeth stories

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Frantix

Re: Wisdom Teeth Stories...

Post by Frantix »

sadmum wrote:@Frantix

How's your bb? Have your gums healed? Are you 100% cured?
:)
Hey! Gums have healed..some little dips but they are closed an not tasting bad anymore like they used too. Bad tase improved a lot but didn´t disappear completely. So I´m more close to neutral taste then ever, but I still get reactions. This irritates me because I always took the degree of bad taste as a marker for the strenght of my BB...I think this doesn´t really work for me anymore, because as I said I still get reactions, even when the taste seems ok.
Still I´m convinced that it improved the breath a lot. My next step is to get a deep cleaning. There must be a connection to the teeth, since things changed so much due to WT removal.

Born To Suffer
Master

Post by Born To Suffer »

Bad tase improved a lot but didn´t disappear completely.
Hey Frantix, I'd say give yourself a month or so for the wound to fully recover. You still taste sour is because your wound is still discharging crap, the slight taste can coat your whole mouth, stinking it up.

Also when flossing do you see blood in the floss? Does the floss stink?
If not, then don't worry you don't necessarily have to go for a deep cleaning.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic