Your Email Address:

First Name:

a cure for sure - URINE THERAPY - HARD TOPIC

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

unsungzero7 wrote:Honestly, this topic is a joke, this guy is an idiot, he wrote "vein" instead of vain. I don't care what type of doctor you are or where you were schooled, doctors come across the word vein enough in medical school to discriminate between the two meanings. It would be a tragedy if anyone takes a sip of piss because of this guy lol.
unsungzero, not everyone here is from an English speaking country. I'm from Greece and lived here all my life and English is not my first language, just like for MANY users of this forum (eg. Busted, Succ and even Jimi himself). Why do you assume that everyone here speaks perfect English and that its unacceptable for them to make grammar mistakes especially when I see native English speakers misspell common everyday words like "tommarow", and "your" instead of "youre" and many others. Even the guy himself mentioned in his post that he's from India...

jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

When I was in grade school there`s a kid I know that claimed he cured his asthma by drinking his early morning urine with a live lizard mixed in it. So far he`s the only one that I know to have ever tried that & I never believed him. I guess it wouldn`t hurt to see the outcome of Rahul`s experiment.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

jc wrote:When I was in grade school there`s a kid I know that claimed he cured his asthma by drinking his early morning urine with a live lizard mixed in it. So far he`s the only one that I know to have ever tried that & I never believed him. I guess it wouldn`t hurt to see the outcome of Rahul`s experiment.
When I was a kid my grandma told me a story about a woman who lived in the same village as her and she lived to one hundred something years old because she drinked her urine.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Rahul,
If you got the guts to drink your own urine then you DESERVE to be cured!!! I thought I would try almost anything to get rid of this bb, but I don't know if I could stomach my own urine. Doesn't it make you want to vomit? Do you drink it warm? Just curious.

Bye,
Susie
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Susie wrote:Doesn't it make you want to vomit? Do you drink it warm?

1. Fill shaker
2. Add coffee and sugar
3. Shake vigorously
4. Add ice
5. Can be served with cinnamon
6. Bad breath gone!

Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

LOL That was funny!

Susie
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic