Page 3 of 3
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:37 am
by jc
Thanks bluerain for the tip.
Welcome back cyber. I already listed you in my cured people list so what happened with the mastic regimen?
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:38 am
by Bluerain
If Vit C is helping you, consider switching to Ester-C and see if it's as good as regular Vit C. Ester C is calcium ascorbate so it's non-acidic and won't harm your teeth enamel. It's a bit safer to use than the regular acidic form.
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:13 am
by succ
elliott wrote:haven't seen you in awhile succ. How are you?
Guess I'm doing ok, been organizing my father's funerals and stuff, trying to relax and clear my mind for the upcoming school year. I've been very busy and kinda depressed which is the reason I haven't been around much. No worries though, I'm not going to disappear, just need some time off from all this.
I'm on an anti-depressant and anti-anxiety med called cymbalta and so far it's been working ok I guess, but certainly won't help much when the schools begin and I must ask for benzos.
Anyway, I've been passively testing few things, one being how my diet affects my breath and two how not using mouthwash affects. Certainly my body odor and breath is far better if I don't eat, and not using a mouthwash is better than using, at least for me. Took me quite a few months to confirm these results which many of you have already confirmed. Anyway, I haven't been using a mouthwash for months now and though certainly my breath's still bad, I'm not as desperate as I was about all this.
I have been playing online games A LOT now, and when I didnt really eat anything for few days, my breath wasn't really bad even though I didn't wash my teeth. Usually if did something like that I'd start feeling nautious from the taste and odor. Then few days after eating well and trying a mouthwash I could definitely smell and taste the fecal/garbage like taste. I'm not completely sure how should I progress next, but I'll think about it when I get a chance.