Your Email Address:

First Name:

I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Raymond
Master
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Post by Raymond »

entrenador,
If this is better, excellent, the important thing is that our own breathing is enough to eliminate that phlegm.

that is the enemy to overcome.

Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

I want to rectify a fact, I'm from Santiago of Chile
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Today I did the test of fire, my daughter (23) last night she stayed to sleep in my house, today in the morning, I asked her to evaluate me, (my breath) I did not take breakfast or I brushed my teeth, only my saliva for some 5 minutes he got sick of taking the bacteria that I could have accumulated while I slept, it was the test of fire,
Do not you think?
I gave him my breath 10 centimeters from his nose, and I spoke to him at the same distance, he asked me to do it again because I had not felt anything at all, the result, zero halitosis, I asked
Is my breath unpleasant?
she replied that she felt absolutely nothing.
Who dreams here with a result like that?
and as a sample button, when I worked as a taxi driver, passengers who were on the back seat offered me mint chewing gum, I clearly understood the message.
And now, I do not even need to wash my teeth in the morning to cover up my BB.
coach
Total Newbie

Post by coach »

not only is my breath improved in 4 days, I also found out my indigestion and constipation is gone. taking beans, not more of a problem. abdominal breathing is the key
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

coach wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:55 am not only is my breath improved in 4 days, I also found out my indigestion and constipation is gone. taking beans, not more of a problem. abdominal breathing is the key
Did you manage to solve your BB with breathing?
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Did the phlegm cause your BB?
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

ENTRENADOR , a ti te puedo escribir en español, ya que eres de Bolivia, , ¿la flema que está en la garganta era la responsable de tu halitosis? si es así, ¿lo solucionaste solamente con la respiración ?
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

Hi Raymond,

Thank you,

I'm tryning this techniques... I just not sure am I doing it right as your suggestion... but I feel the sensation that you mention
zneb
Junior

Post by zneb »

I have question...

this technique for inhale only or inhale+exhale ?
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

zneb wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:35 pm I have question...

this technique for inhale only or inhale+exhale ?
the important thing is the inhalation, that is the one that releases or loosens phlegm.

but when exhaling, it is better that you also do it through the nose, do not open your mouth, and do not press the tongue against the palate.

if you do not have complete security of how to breathe, do it one way for a couple of days, if you can not loosen the phlegm, you should make a slight change, and try for a couple of days,
I had to breathe in my usual way, when I suffered from BB, I had to try different ways to breathe, I had the theory that it was a poor oxygenation somewhere inside the nose or throat, because of anaerobic bacteria, and that contact with the most "pure" oxygen was better to eliminate the bacteria. and that's how I managed to direct the air directly to the throat, an air more "charged" with oxygen, but after practicing, I felt that the phlegm in my throat was coming off, and it was a lot of phlegm that I spit or swallowed, and after check the quality of my breath with different people, there I discovered that it was the phlegm in the throat responsible for my BB.
phlegm that is not removed periodically.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

When you feel the phlegm release, you help with a gentle cough.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

We all have the right to enjoy life.
Sue2018
Junior

Post by Sue2018 »

Hi Raymond,
So this breathing technique definitely feels like it is loosening some phelm but in all honesty I never get too much phlegm. This breathing technique makes phelgm at the back of my throat loose as I feel like swallowing . It’s too early to say if this technique has eliminated my bad breath. I need to do it more regularly to be able to produce any results. Il keep you updated.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Sue2018 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:46 pm Hi Raymond,
So this breathing technique definitely feels like it is loosening some phelm but in all honesty I never get too much phlegm. This breathing technique makes phelgm at the back of my throat loose as I feel like swallowing . It’s too early to say if this technique has eliminated my bad breath. I need to do it more regularly to be able to produce any results. Il keep you updated.

This is how it starts, you just have to persevere, it took me a little more than a week the first time, because it was not even what you are looking for. It was a discovery about the process, then I drew the conclusions.
but believe me, this seems so simple and simple is an effective solution that seems magical.
continue loosening that phlegm, and check your status after a couple of days releasing phlegm.
Remember to use another person to evaluate you.
The taste you feel in your mouth has no relation to the state of your breath.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Spend time of the day doing it with concentration, 5 or more times a day, for 5 to 8 minutes each time, imagine the entrance of your throat, this will help to direct the breathing towards the area.
I suffered from chronic halitosis for decades, and this technique eliminated it overnight, and the best part is that it helped me to understand what was happening and, when he understands it, he knows what to do and no longer keeps walking blindly .
Very successful, and if you have already removed your tonsils, much better, it will be a reference compared to people who have good breathing but who retain their tonsils. your quality of breath would be above those people you have reference.
When you feel the phlegm, gently
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic