Page 3 of 3
Re: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 am
by winter
uxman wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:38 am
Jimi Stein wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:39 pm
you should change the diet, become a vegan, that will help your digestion.....also are you fat or muscular in the stomach area?
Train your muscles....I still think bb is not coming from stomach at all....
I'm working on th diet. I weigh 70kg with a little pot belly. I'm not fat and neither muscular. I'm quite sure it is from my stomach because my bad breath came as a result of a 4 days costipation I had sometime ago. I think that costipation probably destroyed something
I used to have constipation problem for a long time. But the doctors said 2-4 days is not an issue.
I had been on a good diet after discovering the BB problem and my bowel movement slowly went back to normal, but the BB problem is still not solved.
I think I still get constipated easily. I'm on a pretty bad diet now and my constipation problem came back immediately.
Anyone else have constipation problem?
Re: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:36 am
by uxman
winter wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 am
uxman wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:38 am
Jimi Stein wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:39 pm
you should change the diet, become a vegan, that will help your digestion.....also are you fat or muscular in the stomach area?
Train your muscles....I still think bb is not coming from stomach at all....
I'm working on th diet. I weigh 70kg with a little pot belly. I'm not fat and neither muscular. I'm quite sure it is from my stomach because my bad breath came as a result of a 4 days costipation I had sometime ago. I think that costipation probably destroyed something
I used to have constipation problem for a long time. But the doctors said 2-4 days is not an issue.
I had been on a good diet after discovering the BB problem and my bowel movement slowly went back to normal, but the BB problem is still not solved.
I think I still get constipated easily. I'm on a pretty bad diet now and my constipation problem came back immediately.
Anyone else have constipation problem?
I don't have costipation anymore, just that one time.
Re: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
Posted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:34 pm
by uxman
Been doing carrot juicing for a month now, it's not really helpful. I'm thinking of trying pau d arco, incase of any candida somewhere.
Re: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:35 pm
by compor
Was the problem always seen in your endoscopy?
Nope, only seen in the last endoscopy.
You didn't go back to the doctor or find another doctor after you finished the PPI?
Yes I did go back to my doctor, and he said "weird, your problems should have disappeared with the PPIs, continue few more months".
Re: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:55 pm
by Jimi Stein
typical stupid white coat psycho......believing that his meds work 100%.....these doctors have their heads in their asses
Re: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
Posted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:34 am
by terranpatriot
I don't suffer from an open pyloric sphincter, but instead a esophageal sphincter (the part where the esophagus connects to the stomach). I had some testing done and the doctor found that I had "severe" reflux, with several dozens of reflux episodes occurring everyday. I am now scheduled for the LINX surgical procedure next week, on September 11th. The procedure is a newer alternative to the traditional Nissen Fundoplication surgery. It's going to close/tighten the sphincter and cure the reflux. My hope is that this might help my breath. I suffer from dry mouth and a bad taste in my mouth. I hope that these symptoms are somehow related to my reflux and that the elimination of reflux would help with these symptoms, or at least make them better...
Re: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:04 pm
by hopelessboy
how did the surgery go? did it help your bb @terranpatriot
Re: OPEN PYLORIC SPHINCTER
Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:24 am
by geonautica
So, if you have an ulcer and gastritis it means you have h pylori which causes bad breath.