Page 3 of 3
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2026 9:57 pm
by Jimi Stein
i bought exactly same brush and use it daily....but my bb is not gone...it helps but not eliminates bb totally
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
Posted: Sat May 09, 2026 11:34 pm
by iismail
Just wanted to share an update since it’s been a while.
I bought the same oral faucet irrigator as OP, and it’s been working really well. I followed OP instructions, and my bad breath is completely gone. I highly recommend giving it a try.
For transparency, my account isn’t associated with OP—I’ve been a member since 2010, so this isn’t some kind of promo or scam. Definitely worth the $30.
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
Posted: Sat May 09, 2026 11:44 pm
by Jimi Stein
i agree it is a good brush
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
Posted: Tue May 26, 2026 10:04 pm
by halitsing18
Jimi,
Did your BB improved using this brush? how do you know if it got improved? if it is completely gone I understand. I also bought the same dental kit and i am on my 5th day. I can still feel i have bb, improved or not is very difficult for me to predict.
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
Posted: Tue May 26, 2026 10:39 pm
by Jimi Stein
i dont know how much, but my mouth feel fresher...it must be biofilm hidden around the tongue too, in the throat etc
Re: Success: my BB problem solved discovered root cause
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2026 12:31 am
by halitsing18
I think it might be helping me too, I am in 3rd week now. I was in a summit last week in a conf room full of people, while i can see people having difficulties seating next to me, but unlike last time( 3 months back) no one was coughing and sneezing. Again people's sensitivity also plays a part. Irrespective everyone should try this and report their experience in this forum.
Again getting into summit like this is the most difficult things for me, very challenging, one good thing is i work remotely, but meeting people professionally in person has been the most difficult thing i have ever faced in my life, very very difficult, this time has been better than last 8-10 times.