Your Email Address:

First Name:

PLS HELP...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
nelly

Post by nelly »

unfortunately fecal. And something else, and it varies. Hard too describe smells. Yesterday I squessed and squessed my right tonsil,(sometimes it produces tonsil stones).It was an endless flow of stinking material coming out.Ill see my doctor this week, and explain him why I want tonsils out.

daisyk
Total Newbie

Post by daisyk »

Nelly, I'm like you in that I can smell myself. Although I'm not always sure how far I carry. I may think I'm at a safe distance and have had people back away from me. Sometimes mine is a fecal smell, other times I get a moth ball smell or chemical smell. I too get tonsil stones sometimes-I cannot see them though. My tonsils are very small apparently-the ENT doctor thought I may have had them out-i haven't. Anyway-the stones hide in there in my throat somewhere. The ENT was worthless-he more or less said my tonsils looked fine and I should just go and live my life. Easy for him to say. It's not my imagination either-my husband can smell me, but his nose isn't the greatest luckily-so he can only smell me if he's right in my face. Or else he's used to me-ugh. I think my problem has something to do with mucous though. I had an endoscopy a few months back and before the procedure they gave me some medication to dry up the mucous. I had perfect breath for about 6 hours after that-I have to think it's a mucous/bacteria thing-I don't know. Nelly,please let us know what your doctor says when you go. Best to everyone here.
deekey

Post by deekey »

jc wrote: How long have you had bb ?
Ive pretty much had it my whole life, but for some reason it never really dawned on me how bad it was until college when I started getting comments left and right and people actually started avoiding me.

I havent tried too many cures except for TriOral, which I believe worked for a while but lost its effectiveness after a few months.

Now I just do physical things like flossing religiously, tung brushing, nasal irrigation, and brushing with the trioral toothpaste (regular toothpaste leaves a weird faux-minty taste in my mouth). I think this has helped me the most.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic