Your Email Address:

First Name:

just came from appoinment with finkelstein

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

I think maybe only the 1st question is valid ... if no-one has told you you have bb, or at least said 'wow it smells of shit here' or similar, I think you can feel safe.

The elusive character created by having bb can be a huge turn-on, so 'not getting laid' is hardly to do with bb... 8)

Orodor

Post by Orodor »

I think that it is too rash to say Finkels doesnt help anyone, just because he couldnt/wouldnt help a couple of us. Doctors always say what you want to hear, and not what you need to hear. Sometimes they dont know better either. Their just humans too.

What I do to check my breath is to wash my hands solidly with soap. The put a finger and wiggle it over the back of my tongue. Usually I can smell a very bad smell. Sometimes its lower.

OR
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

I check mine in the same way. I've noticed that when it's really bad (which is quite often), people can detect it without me speaking (ie from the nasal exhalation) even a few metres away.

What's your tactic to get rid of this, O.R.?
mar11

Post by mar11 »

here are the answers

Did somebody tell you you have bad breath in the past year: no

Do you have problems getting laid: a little

do people cough alot when speaking to you: never

do they cover their nose: all the time

do you have friends: yeah

do people talk to you without you starting conversation first : yes, untill they smell the H

if so how long do they keep the conversation going: not long
sean

Post by sean »

I'm with OR on this. I have had some dentists who could not smell my breath and others who could with ease so maybe Finkels was off that day or simply could not smell anything.
Orodor

Post by Orodor »

Larc400 wrote:I check mine in the same way. I've noticed that when it's really bad (which is quite often), people can detect it without me speaking (ie from the nasal exhalation) even a few metres away.

What's your tactic to get rid of this, O.R.?
Im 36 this year mate. Im worn and tired, and have sort of resigned and given up on finding a cure.

Before anyone jumping to conclusions and yell at me for being depressed about it tho.... Im not depressed really. I neither feel sorry for myself. Its just part of coincidence. This illness will happen to 0.01 % of the population, and Im one of them. I just have to find peace and live with it to the best ability I can.

I do find inspiration to try things from reading other peoples stories though. Like here. I do not want to put anyone of you down tho, so dont listen to me! But I do try and help also if I can.

OR
Lonely
Total Newbie

Post by Lonely »

Jimi wrote:I think Finkels is just not telling the truth and why bother going to him.

He will say it is in your head if the tonsils are gone so he can not oprate on anything.

At least we know. I can not imagine somebody would spend so much money and would be halitophobic.

I am certain 90 % of us would be declared halitophobic or even more.

Can somebody meet this Mar11 or can you Mar pay a bum to smell you. I dont believe Mar11 is halitophobic, I am certain Finkels did not have any idea what is going on, because he claims that if it is there he can cure it.

It is so easy to tell that the bb is not there if he can't tell. It is bad for his business.

I just want to remove everything that is about Finkels from this site. He does not deserve promotion.
I agree with Jimi on this. Finkels should have been frank and honest with our members who spent so much time and money, seeking a remedy for their BB, instead he diagnosed them with halitophopia. Out of experience I'll tell you the tell-tale signs of a halitomafia:

Uses halitophobia as his weapon of choice

Disqualifies his colleages as bogus, with inferior qualification or not versed in that field.

Never admits his inability to solve a problem (lack of knowledge). He'll rather put the blame on the patient than admitting his shortcomings.

Interjects and does not take a complete medical history of the patients.

Over floods the patient with testimonials from his previous patients.

Authoritative and always has the final say.

If you observe any of these signs in a provider, then you might be dealing with a halitomafia.
jc
Sheriff

Post by jc »

Larc400 wrote:
The elusive character created by having bb can be a huge turn-on, so 'not getting laid' is hardly to do with bb... 8)
If that`s true then I don`t want to be cured :D
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Lonely wrote:
Jimi wrote:I think Finkels is just not telling the truth and why bother going to him.

He will say it is in your head if the tonsils are gone so he can not oprate on anything.

At least we know. I can not imagine somebody would spend so much money and would be halitophobic.

I am certain 90 % of us would be declared halitophobic or even more.

Can somebody meet this Mar11 or can you Mar pay a bum to smell you. I dont believe Mar11 is halitophobic, I am certain Finkels did not have any idea what is going on, because he claims that if it is there he can cure it.

It is so easy to tell that the bb is not there if he can't tell. It is bad for his business.

I just want to remove everything that is about Finkels from this site. He does not deserve promotion.
I agree with Jimi on this. Finkels should have been frank and honest with our members who spent so much time and money, seeking a remedy for their BB, instead he diagnosed them with halitophopia. Out of experience I'll tell you the tell-tale signs of a halitomafia:

Uses halitophobia as his weapon of choice

Disqualifies his colleages as bogus, with inferior qualification or not versed in that field.

Never admits his inability to solve a problem (lack of knowledge). He'll rather put the blame on the patient than admitting his shortcomings.

Interjects and does not take a complete medical history of the patients.

Over floods the patient with testimonials from his previous patients.

Authoritative and always has the final say.

If you observe any of these signs in a provider, then you might be dealing with a halitomafia.
Great one Lonely. that could be official halitomafia description.

I am deeply dissapointed with Finkels, we give him a promotion, startign to send patients to him and he almost treats them like shit.

Doesnt he have the courage to tell them I am clueless, I can't help. No he is a ****ing almighty half god.

If BB is there I will cure it. Well ***k you Finkelstein, you just have becoem a member of Halitomafia.

I am sorry I ever promoted your services on this board.

The guy is cleary lying. Come on, so many patients cured, yeah he is a ****ing liar.

No more promotions for him.

I advice against going to him in the future. ***k him.

He is not reliable. ***k him and his Finkelstein Smelling Test.

I am never going there. He try to ***k with wrong people and easily clasify them as halitophobic. And wwhen we are discriminated and even fired from job because of BB he will still claim we are halitophobic.

Oh I am so dissapointed. He is just another Katz from Israel.

Nowadays everone can claim he cured hundreds of patients and be later on the most important websites.

At least we know his Finkels smelling tonsil test is a ****ing hoax.

I just wonder why Mar does not give more info what happened. DId he took any pictures? What was conversation about, how much he charged....................

Mar we need more info??
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

I don't see what you're on about.

1. Finkel's profession: lasering tonsils.

2. Finkel finds Mar11 doesn't have a problem with tonsils.

3. Finkel doesn't perform laser.

Seems fine to me 8)

Move on, nothing to see here :? :arrow:
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

where is Mar from? We need a member to test him/her. Also, one more person should go to this Finkel guy. One case isn't enough to sell the house on.

I'm more interested in proving whether it's possible that some people are immune to smelling BB... even BB free people.
Orodor

Post by Orodor »

I am sure we all understand the disapointment. Its not fun to have great hope, and then maybe shattered.

But we all have to understand this one thing. Researchers on bad breath dont mainly think of us with chronic illness. They claim for instance that about 1/3 of the adult population have it..... And they might be right in that for all I know. But its not like us. We have a very different kind. We have one that you cant just rinse with mouthwash and then its gone.

OR
Orodor

Post by Orodor »

elliott wrote:where is Mar from? We need a member to test him/her. Also, one more person should go to this Finkel guy. One case isn't enough to sell the house on.

I'm more interested in proving whether it's possible that some people are immune to smelling BB... even BB free people.
Ive been to see him also. With the same response as he got.

OR
j0n1982
Junior

Post by j0n1982 »

This is a dagger to my chest. This is just too bad.. This put me down for a couple of weeks. Hopefully, some true genius emerge and provde us with a cure.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic