Page 21 of 41
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:30 am
by KL
I work for a huge company, and I do have my own.
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:20 am
by snoopsister
This vitamin c is still working for me thank god. Now I am worried that it won't last. thankgod for lavoris! I am still taking it though, I have no side effects
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:45 am
by snoopsister
I'm not going to give into fear. it's day 11 for me and I am loving life! I would be rejoicing more if more people here were also having sucess with this. Just wait to lavoris, and never give up hope! I am also worried about John

Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:26 am
by austuser
so everyones got good jobs. I work in a supermarket

Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 5:31 am
by snoopsister
I hope I am not beating a dead horse with this, but they do have sugar free chewable vitamin c 500mg perhaps it's the sugar content that is preventing some people from having sucess.
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:42 am
by Busted
KL wrote:I have an excellent job, 4 kids, wife, girlfriends, you name it.
Hey KL just wondering, you got 4 kids, a wife and how many present girlfriends? Does you wife know about it

Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:25 pm
by Leena
I just wanted to report that I`ve been taking Chlorella, Spirulina and Vit C (no more than 2000 mg actually) and it is working. It might not be the complete relief but it`s really OK.
I`ve been also taking some antibiotics in the meantime that I has been prescribed for a cold and while taking it, I didn`t have any BB at all. After I stopped, it came back but it`s very controlable thanks to Spriulina, Chlorella and Vit C (or one of them ?).
The Vit C I`ve been taking it is sugar free.
I don`t know. Maybe the effect won`t last but after all things can suddenly change every day!

Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:37 pm
by KL
Busted.
Are you kiddimg me. If my wife knows I will be a dead meat. You have to use every single cell of your brain not be discovered, Remember in those situations, women are smarter than men in those situations, they could find out easily.
By the way this is not the topic of the forum, But the main thing here is do not worry about you BB, do what ever you want to do.
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:02 pm
by Busted
Ok man, enough with the jokes. Let's get back on topic.
I don't think this vitamin c thing ever had any effect on my bb. But I'm goin to keep takin it for other reasons.
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:28 pm
by snoopsister
I am going to gnc today to see about sugar free brand. even though the regular brand i working great for me, I want to try it and see if it will help others more.

Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:47 pm
by noptical
KL wrote:Are you kiddimg me. If my wife knows I will be a dead meat. You have to use every single cell of your brain not be discovered, Remember in those situations, women are smarter than men in those situations, they could find out easily.
So you are married and have 4 children and a girlfriend? If I found out that my father had a "girlfriend" I would seriously never talk to him in my whole life but you seem to be proud of this, good job
Leena wrote:After I stopped, it came back but it`s very controlable thanks to Spriulina, Chlorella and Vit C (or one of them ?).
Maybe you should try taking only one of them for 1-2 weeks each to find out which works for you so you dont have to take all 3?
By the way, how much did it help you? Did you notice any improvement in any of the symptoms? (dry mouth, pnd, white coating on tongue etc.)
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 3:51 pm
by Busted
noptical wrote:KL wrote:Are you kiddimg me. If my wife knows I will be a dead meat. You have to use every single cell of your brain not be discovered, Remember in those situations, women are smarter than men in those situations, they could find out easily.
So you are married and have 4 children and a girlfriend? If I found out that my father had a "girlfriend" I would seriously never talk to him in my whole life but you seem to be proud of this, good job
He isn't being serious, basically he's just trying to say that u should not worry about your bad breath that much. Do whatever the hell you want to as long as it's not unethical.
It's just the example he's using that is stupid: He's tellin the people to do whatever the hell they want to, which includes cheating on your own wife, which is a bad thing to begin with.
But uhmm everyone back on topic now...before Flame Wars: Episode II Attack of the BB Sufferers begins.
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:07 pm
by Susie
LOL You guys are sure entertaining!
Bye,
Susie
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:08 pm
by whyme
Leena wrote:I just wanted to report that I`ve been taking Chlorella, Spirulina and Vit C (no more than 2000 mg actually) and it is working. It might not be the complete relief but it`s really OK.
I`ve been also taking some antibiotics in the meantime that I has been prescribed for a cold and while taking it, I didn`t have any BB at all. After I stopped, it came back but it`s very controlable thanks to Spriulina, Chlorella and Vit C (or one of them ?).
The Vit C I`ve been taking it is sugar free.
I don`t know. Maybe the effect won`t last but after all things can suddenly change every day!

hey i am new here... can someone explain to me what is spiriulina and chlorella and where can i get them please?
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:22 pm
by Jimi Stein
I think that who thinks on this forum that most people do not cheat is dellusional for sure. I do not know any of my friends that did not cheat his girlfreind and also girlfriend cheated them back.
SO people pelease wake up. My girlfreind was a lso a big whore that is why i fucing dump her
