Page 22 of 25

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:33 am
by Jimi Stein
good luck to you, please update us every month, in case you get a genetic mutation, like you start to grow a second tongue or a new pair of teeth....lol

i am doing occasionally because seems to me my stomach aches a bit after doing it.....dunno

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:00 am
by ikageorgian
Jimi Stein wrote:good luck to you, please update us every month, in case you get a genetic mutation, like you start to grow a second tongue or a new pair of teeth....lol

i am doing occasionally because seems to me my stomach aches a bit after doing it.....dunno
@JimiStein. :D :D :D :D Of course I will )).

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:13 pm
by Robert20
I'm doing this for about 2 months and I have no idea if it still smells or not, I don't get reactions but I didn't really get a lot of reactions before either but now I can say I don't get any, I don't get the bad taste even if I use it once a day, although if I stop using the solution for 2-3 days it comes back.

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:00 pm
by Soon
winter wrote:
Soon wrote:[Update] After one month of observation, i would get reaction in the afternoon. Not in the morning though. So basically doesnt really works for me. But better than other mouthwashes i have tried.
@Soon, any more updates? Does it still work? Any side effects? Does your doctor manage to find anything?
Hi Winter,

Currently i am using a stronger solution. 1 part chlorine, 10 part water. Getting good result.

Side effects would be yellow tongue. Other than that i don't see any.

May i know anyone over here use a stronger solution and get a better result?

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:47 am
by Jimi Stein
but do you wash your sinuses too?

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:00 pm
by Summerside
Jimi Stein wrote:but do you wash your sinuses too?

Anybody ever tried this method for the sinus rinse?


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zeuEsO-wXtA

It goes deeper than the regular rinse.

I am trying this today with a drop of oregano oil.
If it goes well I consider trying it with dilluted bleech

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:30 pm
by Summerside
Summerside wrote:
Jimi Stein wrote:but do you wash your sinuses too?

Anybody ever tried this method for the sinus rinse?


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zeuEsO-wXtA

It goes deeper than the regular rinse.

I am trying this today with a drop of oregano oil.
If it goes well I consider trying it with dilluted bleech
That did not work. I did the flip turn dinus rinse from mere instead which made more sense
It didnt burn so bad.
But i dilluted the oregano oil a lot

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:29 pm
by winter
Tried the bleach method today. Definitely didn't work. Does this mean that my problem lies in the guts?

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:45 pm
by Summerside
winter wrote:Tried the bleach method today. Definitely didn't work. Does this mean that my problem lies in the guts?
Hey how often did you try and how? Nasal rinse too?

I am trying it again. Both nasal and mouth rinse plus tongue, this time more dilluted. I am not sure yet if it works. Have only my son as a test person

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:32 pm
by winter
Summerside wrote:
winter wrote:Tried the bleach method today. Definitely didn't work. Does this mean that my problem lies in the guts?
Hey how often did you try and how? Nasal rinse too?

I am trying it again. Both nasal and mouth rinse plus tongue, this time more dilluted. I am not sure yet if it works. Have only my son as a test person
Tried it once. No nasal rinse. 2.5ml of bleach with 50ml of water. I don't have any reliable feedback. I think I got more reactions. I don't think I'm going to try it again unless I can somehow get reliable feedback.

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:26 pm
by Summerside
winter wrote:
Summerside wrote:
winter wrote:Tried the bleach method today. Definitely didn't work. Does this mean that my problem lies in the guts?
Hey how often did you try and how? Nasal rinse too?

I am trying it again. Both nasal and mouth rinse plus tongue, this time more dilluted. I am not sure yet if it works. Have only my son as a test person
Tried it once. No nasal rinse. 2.5ml of bleach with 50ml of water. I don't have any reliable feedback. I think I got more reactions. I don't think I'm going to try it again unless I can somehow get reliable feedback.

I know i wish i had someone reliable too..

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:37 pm
by Robert20
winter wrote:
Summerside wrote:
winter wrote:Tried the bleach method today. Definitely didn't work. Does this mean that my problem lies in the guts?
Hey how often did you try and how? Nasal rinse too?

I am trying it again. Both nasal and mouth rinse plus tongue, this time more dilluted. I am not sure yet if it works. Have only my son as a test person
Tried it once. No nasal rinse. 2.5ml of bleach with 50ml of water. I don't have any reliable feedback. I think I got more reactions. I don't think I'm going to try it again unless I can somehow get reliable feedback.
what kind of reactions?

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 5:09 pm
by winter
Robert20 wrote:
winter wrote:
Summerside wrote:
Hey how often did you try and how? Nasal rinse too?

I am trying it again. Both nasal and mouth rinse plus tongue, this time more dilluted. I am not sure yet if it works. Have only my son as a test person
Tried it once. No nasal rinse. 2.5ml of bleach with 50ml of water. I don't have any reliable feedback. I think I got more reactions. I don't think I'm going to try it again unless I can somehow get reliable feedback.
what kind of reactions?


Cough. Could see that they were trying hard to tolerate. I gagged a few times when I gargled with the bleach solution. Gagging might have brought up something and made me smell worse for the rest of the day?
Soon wrote:
Hi Winter,

Currently i am using a stronger solution. 1 part chlorine, 10 part water. Getting good result.

Side effects would be yellow tongue. Other than that i don't see any.

May i know anyone over here use a stronger solution and get a better result?


Soon, is your BB gone now?

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Posted: Sun May 06, 2018 5:01 pm
by Soon
Hi Winter,

It's not gone but under control. I have my tonsils removed few months ago but bb still there.

Currently I do my bleach mouthwash at night and a can of schweppes soda water (alkaline water) every night. As bleach has a very strong smell, not good to do it in the morning.

Come morning i will do my usual baking soda and hydrogen peroxide washing. No breakfast. And i will be able to do get normal breath till afternoon.

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)

Posted: Sun May 06, 2018 5:43 pm
by winter
Soon wrote:Hi Winter,

It's not gone but under control. I have my tonsils removed few months ago but bb still there.

Currently I do my bleach mouthwash at night and a can of schweppes soda water (alkaline water) every night. As bleach has a very strong smell, not good to do it in the morning.

Come morning i will do my usual baking soda and hydrogen peroxide washing. No breakfast. And i will be able to do get normal breath till afternoon.
Other people can smell the strong bleach too? Is the bleach or soda water helping more? Were you given PPI? Did that help?

If you repeat the routine in the afternoon, do you get normal breath again? I guess bleach breath is better than bad breath.

How did you manage to get a doctor to do a tonsillectomy for you since, if I remember correctly, you said your tonsils looked normal? Just some small stones?