Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash (start with only few drops!!!)
Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:26 am
cause it colors teeth, you cant use it for long....your teeth will become yellow.....
Bad breath forum
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6511
they color or damage teeth? two very different thingsJimi Stein wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:46 am chlorine hexadine, sodium chlorite, chlorine dioxine, zinc chloride.....all similar stuff they damage teeth....
Interesting.searching wrote: Mon May 16, 2016 5:03 pm I’ve recently started using ordinary chlorine bleach, diluted with water, as a mouthwash. For me, it is the most-effective, least-expensive treatment I’ve ever received to control BB. I first read this in Hal's post seen here.
• Jimi S. linked information using chlorine bleach diluted with water seen here.
• Gigigirl reported successful reduction of BB using Carifree seen here. Note: the antimicrobial agent in Carifree is diluted chlorine bleach, i.e. sodium hypochlorite, seen here.
• Dr. Scott Frey, a dentist/orthodontist in the USA, blogs about using dilute chlorine bleach as a mouthwash seen here.
• A periodontal practice in the USA describe the use of chlorine bleach diluted with water as a mouthwash seen here.
This works remarkably well.
"PEOPLE START WITH LOW DOSAGE; A DROP IN THE GLASS OF WATER, TO SEE HOW YOU CAN TAKE IT....DONT START WITH 1/6 LIKE Dr. Slots RECOMMENDS IN THE LINK ABOVE.....MIGHT BE TOO MUCH FOR SOME.....ESPECIALLY IF YOU CLEAN THE NOSE, BE VERY CAREFUL...."----- JIMI STEIN
"The treatment below works completely in all tested cases of halitosis. One can buy 4% chlorhexidine ('Hibiclens') over the counter. This of course shows the bacterial component of halitosis.
================
Chlorhexidine is an efficient antiseptic in combating halitosis. Severe halitosis can be socially unacceptable and numerous remedies for oral malodor have been proposed throughout history (286). Persistent halitosis is caused by the volatile sulfur compounds produced by anaerobic bacteria that mainly reside on the dorsum of the tongue (121, 190, 259). Halitosis can be markedly reduced by applying 4% chlorhexidine to the most posterior part of the tongue dorsum using a toothbrush or a cotton swab tip (own unpublished data). The ability of chlorhexidine to bind to and be slowly released from the mucosal surface of the tongue makes it the preferred antiseptic agent against halitosis bacteria (132).
=================
Best regards,
Jorgen Slots"
Is this what you are talking about when you say 5.25 wt%?searching wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:16 pm Great question. Thanks for catching the typo!
I am diluting the 5.25wt% sodium hypochlorite solution with 20 to 30X water dilution. The resulting solution should have no more than the recommended solute concentration published in the article linked earlier in the post.
that JOrgen dude is very strange....I asked him for proper interview, to help us....he said that he is in a serious research business and seems like our site is not worth his time.....I was really dissapointed, and now he does not recommend bleach anymore, but chlorine dioxine crap?KL123 wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:44 pmInteresting.searching wrote: Mon May 16, 2016 5:03 pm I’ve recently started using ordinary chlorine bleach, diluted with water, as a mouthwash. For me, it is the most-effective, least-expensive treatment I’ve ever received to control BB. I first read this in Hal's post seen here.
• Jimi S. linked information using chlorine bleach diluted with water seen here.
• Gigigirl reported successful reduction of BB using Carifree seen here. Note: the antimicrobial agent in Carifree is diluted chlorine bleach, i.e. sodium hypochlorite, seen here.
• Dr. Scott Frey, a dentist/orthodontist in the USA, blogs about using dilute chlorine bleach as a mouthwash seen here.
• A periodontal practice in the USA describe the use of chlorine bleach diluted with water as a mouthwash seen here.
This works remarkably well.
"PEOPLE START WITH LOW DOSAGE; A DROP IN THE GLASS OF WATER, TO SEE HOW YOU CAN TAKE IT....DONT START WITH 1/6 LIKE Dr. Slots RECOMMENDS IN THE LINK ABOVE.....MIGHT BE TOO MUCH FOR SOME.....ESPECIALLY IF YOU CLEAN THE NOSE, BE VERY CAREFUL...."----- JIMI STEIN
After reading the OP, I sent an email to Dr. Slots and to my pleasant surprise, he replied after a few hours.
This is what he stated.
"The treatment below works completely in all tested cases of halitosis. One can buy 4% chlorhexidine ('Hibiclens') over the counter. This of course shows the bacterial component of halitosis.
================
Chlorhexidine is an efficient antiseptic in combating halitosis. Severe halitosis can be socially unacceptable and numerous remedies for oral malodor have been proposed throughout history (286). Persistent halitosis is caused by the volatile sulfur compounds produced by anaerobic bacteria that mainly reside on the dorsum of the tongue (121, 190, 259). Halitosis can be markedly reduced by applying 4% chlorhexidine to the most posterior part of the tongue dorsum using a toothbrush or a cotton swab tip (own unpublished data). The ability of chlorhexidine to bind to and be slowly released from the mucosal surface of the tongue makes it the preferred antiseptic agent against halitosis bacteria (132).
=================
Best regards,
Jorgen Slots"
But again, this is not a medical advice and anyone who tries it without consulting a doctor takes a risk on his own.
Personally, I tried it with full strength and had severe infection. I had bleeding through my nose, and went to ER where heavy antibiotics were administered to me.
I think Jimi is right. It should be very carefully tried in a very, very mild strength as it is NOT for daily use.
Yeah I have used peridex before and it certainly stains the teeth, it also generally requires a prescription otherwise not available over the counter; however, here Dr. Slot is talking about 4% Chlorhexidine which is not only different but available over the counter.Jimi Stein wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:57 pm
that JOrgen dude is very strange....I asked him for proper interview, to help us....he said that he is in a serious research business and seems like our site is not worth his time.....I was really dissapointed, and now he does not recommend bleach anymore, but chlorine dioxine crap?
https://www.rxlist.com/peridex-side-eff ... m#overview
Life_Goes_On wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:49 am I have tried the bleach solution and it didnt work for me. UNDERSTAND that I never once said that people should not try the bleach solution to see if it will mask their bad breath. So lets stop trying to create an argument that doesnt exist. As I've said many times before I didnt come to this post to stop you all from using the bleach solution, I came here to warn other members of the potential dangers of the "longterm" use of clorox bleach. I didnt even want to argue about the matter until SEARCHING and Cureplz called me out with their phony studies so I had to put them in their place. So stop telling me to leave you alone. Im not trying to help you, you cant even help yourself. Im trying to help the other members who're being suckered into your unproven method.
Look up every comment I made on this website. Im here to genuinely help people and I want to find the cure not just for myself but for the next person as well. So when I see someone like you promoting a lie on this website like its some miracle sent from God for people with bad breath when really it could potentially be posion then Im going to call your bullshit. If you dont like me warning people of the potential longterm dangers of clorox bleach then finance your own study and show factual proof that it is safe to use clorox bleach on a daily basis for longterm use and i'll glady go away.
Quite frankly I dont care what you use to be but if another human gets chlorine poisoning then there are potential dangers in it. Are you trying to tell me even casual swimmers dont get chlorine poisoning? Just because you never got it doesnt mean someone else cant get it. It seems to me that everything you say is based on emotion, backed up with no factual proof, its as if you know you're wrong but you're afraid to admit to it.
And since we're going back to what I previously said, lets go back to what you previously said. When the new user Gingin was asking is it safe to use Clorox bleach for longterm use, you answered the questiom by saying, "I mean the user searching has been using it for almost a year and got no side effects, so It should and I hope it's fine." You sound ignorant, you think because one person who tried a product doesnt recieve any side effects that automatically makes it safe to promote longterm use for the entire public? You do know that some of the deadliest diseases in the world can potentially carry no side effects? Now GinGin is going to use the bleach solution possibly for longterm use and there could be a possibility that he/she could hurt themselves doing so. If that was the case, how could you live with yourself knowing you're the reason why Gingin's health declines overtime? Oh thats right you dont care but I do.
Yeah that's a mystery.