Page 4 of 4

Posted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:00 pm
by FBseeker
Archimonde,

Why not give it a whole month since you admitted that you have a particularly chronic case of BB. Maybe 10 days is not long enough to allow things to work.

to all type 1 users

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:46 pm
by jamesmcavoy
This one suggestion is what i had considerable faith .

Eating pure protein and almost zero sugars is very much favourable for type 1 bad breath.

Toothpaste with BAKING SODA

Posted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:48 pm
by Ihatemybreath
Just went back from the supermarket with this toothpaste with sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) which I've read here that's very good on combating BB

SO I'm giving this a try. Not trying to do any adversiting but tha nme of this toothpaste it's COLGATE - BICARBONATO DE SÓDIO, sorry, idk how colgate named this on the other countries, but just look 4 this toothpaste.

I'm starting to use it right now, see if I have a little improvement

Posted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:07 pm
by searching
All,

I have questions for the readers regarding a point asked in this 2008 thread.

For those with a slim body type, who consume excess calories versus what is metabolically needed, yet fail to gain weight: what happens to the extra nutrients? Could it be feeding a consortium of microorganisms in the gut and creating VSCs that are liberated in the breath?

Some people gain significant weigh as a result of overeating. These people have a metabolism quite capable of storing the calories as body mass. I never have. Instead I believe my digestive tract harbors microorganisms quite capable of competing for my food before it is incorporated as body weight. When I consume excessive amounts of carbohydrate flatulence increases dramatically, indicating anaerobic activity in the gut.

When I decrease my carbohydrate intake, my BB subsides.

Re:

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:27 am
by Anne2323
searching wrote: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:07 pm All,

I have questions for the readers regarding a point asked in this 2008 thread.

For those with a slim body type, who consume excess calories versus what is metabolically needed, yet fail to gain weight: what happens to the extra nutrients? Could it be feeding a consortium of microorganisms in the gut and creating VSCs that are liberated in the breath?

Some people gain significant weigh as a result of overeating. These people have a metabolism quite capable of storing the calories as body mass. I never have. Instead I believe my digestive tract harbors microorganisms quite capable of competing for my food before it is incorporated as body weight. When I consume excessive amounts of carbohydrate flatulence increases dramatically, indicating anaerobic activity in the gut.

When I decrease my carbohydrate intake, my BB subsides.
You’re describing my situation. What seems to work for you? Have you cured it?