Your Email Address:

First Name:

Fresh Breath All Day at Last

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ithurts
Advanced

Post by ithurts »

Hi Drastic,

Thanks dude! I appreciate it. I'm not giving up. It was one of those days where I get really down on myself. I'm getting my wisdom teeth out in 11/2 weeks. I think wisdom teeth is most likely the problem that gives me chronic bb.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

mindyp, that is great news! i think this water pik gum irrigation idea could help a lot of people with borderline issues relating to gums. Mindyp did you say your dentist recently discovered some areas of gum problem and a tooth with decay? are u focusing the irrigation more in these areas? are those areas "fuming" more than others or continuing to fume?

ithurts, that is also good to hear. Dentists dont usually take much convincing to remove wisdom teeth if they look like they could potentially cause present or future problems. But what many dentists do not realise (or they do and are craftily profiting in sufferer's continued BB misery by selling them crap that cant possibly help) is how the problems relating to these molars can cause BB.

My dentist took out my top 2 wisdoms many years ago without much debate, but told me i would need to arrange to have my bottom teeth out in hospital in due course, which i just never got round to doing because my priority in life was to deal with my BB - how ironic did that turn out to be.
why me?

Questions

Post by why me? »

Has anyone else had any success with the water pick/oral irrigator and hydrogen peroxide. I'm new to the site, but wasn't aware of how many others were affected by this problem. Glad to know there are others who can relate because ENT's, Dr.'s and even dentis can't seem to solve the problem.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Searching, just checking in. How is your situation? Still no reactions to your breath since starting to use the waterpik?
I got my pik pocket extensions in the mail, and they do help deliver the fluids down into the gumline even better.
I feel though after I eat, my bb is back immediately. Maybe it was never gone, I just felt fresh. This is a nightmare, I wish I had a person I could test it out on throughout the day without being humiliated. ](*,)
searching
Master
Post by searching »

mindyb wrote:Searching, How is your situation? Still no reactions to your breath since starting to use the waterpik?](*,)
mindyb,

My situation is still okay. I'm getting no bad reactions when using this routine. Today I sat in a crowded auditorium, shoulder-to-shoulder, for one hour with others, speaking quite closely with no indication of having BB.

I'm not brushing between daytime meals; and, the fresh feeling lasts.

I'm sorry to hear about your result. Perhaps it means an anaerobic pocket is deep, out-of-reach of the spray jet; or, it is elsewhere, i.e. not beneath the gums. Have you intensified the spray to full-flow? Are there any areas that are tender or sensitive?
bbsux
Advanced

Post by bbsux »

I am returning my water pick tomorrow to wal mart. It didnt do anything for me.

My breath is still bad after couple of hours after brushing. I also have bad taste so i am 100% sure that it is because of PND. Further more i know i have sinus alergies so i am going to try and fight that with the help of ENT.

I dont see any point of me keeping the 60 dollar waterpik. I am sure this will work for some people that have problems with gums but it looks like i didnt help me.

GL all.
searching
Master
Post by searching »

bbsux wrote:I am returning my water pick tomorrow to wal mart. It didnt do anything for me.

My breath is still bad after couple of hours after brushing. I also have bad taste so i am 100% sure that it is because of PND. Further more i know i have sinus alergies so i am going to try and fight that with the help of ENT.

I dont see any point of me keeping the 60 dollar waterpik. I am sure this will work for some people that have problems with gums but it looks like i didnt help me.
bbsux,

Best wishes to you in pinpointing your specific cause. Your persistence will produce a good result.
The way to identify and eliminate each particular cause of BB is to make careful observations of the BB source and take action to erase it. Often trial-and-error can zero-in on the cause by the process of elimination.
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

searching and others who claim to be cured.
could u do me a favour? could u ask someone wheather u have bb or not? and if not did he/she notice it ever before?..Sory im kinda borred reading " i think im cured, by using toothpick and other ignorant stuff...

sorry no disrespect :roll:
thanx
searching
Master
Post by searching »

Ice wrote:searching and others who claim to be cured.
could u do me a favour? could u ask someone wheather u have bb or not? and if not did he/she notice it ever before?..Sory im kinda borred reading " i think im cured, by using toothpick and other ignorant stuff...

thanx
Ice,

I understand. No disrespect taken.

You raise a good point. What exactly would you consider a cure?

My habits have eliminated my BB; however, I'm not cured. That is, since I've followed this procedure, the BB hasn't reappeared.

I can't speak for others in the forum.
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

hi thanx 4 ure reply,
buut I think u didn't quite get my point.again u think, u assume-think ure bb hasent reapeared....
thats like someone tolg u u have a stain from watermarker on ure face but u have no mirrors, and u assume u got rid of it by new habbits etch, PEOPLE IF U DONT ASK ANYONE, U CAN NOT KNOW!-end of discusion! ](*,)
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

thanx
if ur so bored reading such "ignorant" stuff why dont u try getting off your own back side and trying it and finding out for yourself? Otherwise why does it matter to you whether someone else was cured or not?
searching
Master
Post by searching »

Ice wrote:but I think u didn't quite get my point.again u think, u assume-think ure bb hasent reapeared....
thats like someone tolg u u have a stain from watermarker on ure face but u have no mirrors, and u assume u got rid of it by new habbits etch, PEOPLE IF U DONT ASK ANYONE, U CAN NOT KNOW!-end of discusion! ](*,)
Ice,

Yes, I understand your question and I understand your interest in an objective person's opinion. A human nose is supposed to be the gold standard.

Give me some time to figure who I can ask to be the lucky one.

Will an oral chroma test result serve as proof?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

thanx
DO you really think relying from somebody answer would give you an answer. Even dentists lied to us before, why would somebody else tell you the truth. Are you kidding me?

If you are smart enough you can see when the bb is gone, because the reactions are gone too. If you are stupid that yes answer 100 people and most of the people dont want to tell you the truth beacuse they want to hurt you, capisc?
iva
Master

Post by iva »

Jimi wrote:
Ice wrote: If you are smart enough you can see when the bb is gone, because the reactions are gone too.
That`s the point, when u get no reactions, u are CURED. You won`t need to ask anyone then.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

The last time i asked someone how my breath was, he said it's fine while touching his nose and gasping for air.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic