Page 4 of 8

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:53 pm
by meowkity1
sadman, Im still waiting on mines to arrive.
Do you see an immediate effect on yourtongue coating/bacteria?

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:57 pm
by sadman
Meowkity1

I am new comer so I do not know exactly what's wrong with you . It seemed like you have fungal sinusitis and bad breath from PND ? Once you control the VSC producing bacteria in your mouth , PND, tonsil crypts , dairy foods , alcohol , coffee.....will not matter . Many people with PND , tonsiloliths has a fresh breath because they have a normal mouth flora

As I already posted , my tongue is pinker, that means less coating even though I am now eating and drinking anything I want

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:47 am
by mango84
sadman, well done on pushing ahead with the blue light, really hope its a cure.

Im in the uk mate, and I was just wondering which one would be worthwhile trying the 21 LED crime scene light, or the toothbrush that has one LED light.

Cheers

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:21 am
by Archimonde
sadman wrote:Once you control the VSC producing bacteria in your mouth , PND, tonsil crypts , dairy foods , alcohol , coffee.....will not matter .
That's true, if you read medhelp, there are tons of people asking how to fix their PND / mucus in their throat, and none of them have BB. For the longest time i thought PND was the cause but i think it's just another symptom, not the cause of BB.

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:50 am
by sadman
Mango 84

If there is a 48 LED flashlight on the market , I will replace my 21 LED :D . The blue LED panel which is used to treat acne has > 200 LED

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:09 am
by Jesper
Jesper : I gargle with H2O2 for 30" and then put the light in for 2' every AM and that's it .[/quote]

Ok. Thank you.

I ordered my flashlight an hour ago. I ordered it from USA and I live in Europe so 70$ just for shipping :? Couldn´t find any other online shops where they sell these lights.

Can´t wait till it arrives. Probably shouldn´t get so excited if it doesn´t work

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:19 am
by sadman
Jesper

I already told you not to buy it now . Let wait until we get feedback from some other users . $70 is a ripoff :roll:

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:41 am
by i-want-this-gone
i just ordered the BLUE LED Flashlight 455 460 nM, i cant wait till i get it, i also ordered the toothbrush with the LED lighT. I AM SO DESPERATE TO GET RID OF THIS!! ILL TRY ANYTHING JUST SO I CAN GET MY LIFE BACK!!
i just hope this works [-o< , ive had this for wayy too long now :(

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:53 am
by Jesper
sadman wrote:Jesper

I already told you not to buy it now . Let wait until we get feedback from some other users . $70 is a ripoff :roll:
I was going to buy it anyway even if you are only one who get rid of BB with it.
I don´t even want to think how much I have allready spent to get cure and believe me $70 is nothing.

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:58 am
by Jesper
i-want-this-gone wrote:i just ordered the BLUE LED Flashlight 455 460 nM, i cant wait till i get it, i also ordered the toothbrush with the LED lighT. I AM SO DESPERATE TO GET RID OF THIS!! ILL TRY ANYTHING JUST SO I CAN GET MY LIFE BACK!!
i just hope this works [-o< , ive had this for wayy too long now :(
100% agreed every word. Do you live in USA? Please report on this thread when you get your flashlight and if it works.

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:12 am
by i-want-this-gone
Jesper wrote:
i-want-this-gone wrote:i just ordered the BLUE LED Flashlight 455 460 nM, i cant wait till i get it, i also ordered the toothbrush with the LED lighT. I AM SO DESPERATE TO GET RID OF THIS!! ILL TRY ANYTHING JUST SO I CAN GET MY LIFE BACK!!
i just hope this works [-o< , ive had this for wayy too long now :(
100% agreed every word. Do you live in USA? Please report on this thread when you get your flashlight and if it works.

i sure will. i will tell you guys if it works for me. this life we are living is horrible :(. i do live in usa, ohio to be exactly.

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:37 am
by sadman
I want this gone

You also need to buy a dental mirror with a 45 degree angle to light the back of your tongue .

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:53 am
by sadman
I forgot to mention that you need to wear a yellow-tinted sunglasses since the blue light can damage the retina if you look at it

The researchers say that it's easy for us to protect ourselves from blue light by wearing yellow-tinted sunglasses that filter out both ultraviolet and blue light.

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:40 pm
by i-want-this-gone
thank you sadman. ill get those things too.

i have a question for you. you say this LED light is working for you, but how bad was ur breath? did u have it all the time and it just didnt go away, or did u just have it sometimes?

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:12 am
by mango84
In the paper: Effect of visible light on malodour production by mixed oral microflora. Published in the Journal of medical microbiology (2005).

In the discussion part it states " blue light exposure may have disruptive effects on cell survival, activity and growth in soft tissues, possibly mediated by light-induced reactive oxygen species. In a clinical setting, light parameters such as power density and exposure time should be optimized to minimize damage to the soft tissues and tooth demineralization. Further investigations in vivo, using animal models, are warranted in order to determine the effectiveness and safety of this treatment modality compared with that of existing treatments. In addition, due to the importance of the tongue microflora in oral malodour production, additional investigations regarding the effect of light on tongue-coating samples are currently under way.

Has anyone come across any of the papers, that may have come after this one. Is there any research paper out there that comments of the safety and efffectiveness of this treatment.