Page 4 of 6
ON THE 15TH DAY OF GOLENSEAL
Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:06 pm
by faith59
HEY EVERBODY
I have been keeping up w/ everybody's posts on goldenseal , decided to try it . I am on the 15th day of taking it , I also have the led blue flashlight . Have definetlly noticed a difference w/ my stomach . I don't have bloating or gas as much as I used to . I've scraped my tongue w/ my fingernail and there is a decrese in the smell but not gone. But anything is an improvement. I also forgot to take the vitamin E with the goldenseal so I need to start . Also been shining the blue light in my mouth 2 to 3 minutes at a time. Seem's like this is helping but just not sure . My problem is I can't stay away from sweets and the alcohol. It's my escape from all of this.
Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:18 pm
by Susie
John,
If you aren't having any serious side effects I would keep taking it just b/c we are all different and it may take all 20 days to help or it may never help but at least you would know. Let us know what you decide to do.
Susie
Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:21 pm
by Susie
lore,
I poop everyday so fiber isn't my problem. Can you tell us exactly step by step what you do everyday.
Susie
Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:22 pm
by Susie
faith,
I only wish I could escape with alcohol......sucks to be me!
Susie
Golden seal?
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:07 pm
by VICKSTER
Can anyone tell me how to take liquid Golden seal, that was all I could get. The person at Vitamin shop was a kid who knew nothing. Thanks . Vickster
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:30 pm
by lore_x21
Hey Susie
Hope you dont take this the wrong way,but let me tell you i can't help you if your not willing to do what it takes. I mean it seems you just want an easy -one week cure, and that's not gonna happen. It takes time, and you have to be willing to do the diet. I already posted the steps you should follow, I'm not asking you to do this for the rest of your life.I mean it takes a month to see results, 3 months to be completley cured. I have now included organic eggs and organic chicken in my diet once in a while and it doesn't seem to hurt so its not as bad as you think, but first you need to understand and know that when the body is too acidic disease and infections occur.
Take a look at this website.
http://www.sweetpoison.com/ph-balance.html
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:06 pm
by jiazzsy
i got mine yesterday and took 1 in the morning and 1 today.....I had beer in the evening yesterday and I noticed my room wasn't filled with that smell in the morning...what I am going to do next is post my condition on a day to day basis with the food I am eating....I am avoiding all kinds of cheese, dressings, dairy products except yogurt. I am gonna eat a lot of vegetables.
My room not smelling in the morning after drinking beer is totally new to me...just gives me added hope.
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:39 am
by Susie
Lore,
Nah! I'm not taking it the wrong way. I've had this for years and trust me I've put in my time trying things and forking out $$$$$! But the diet thing, I'm really just not convinced that's the/my issue. For me I have a few things going on like a chronic bone infection in my maxillary and also have bad reflux and till I get those things resolved I probably will have this stinky breath forever no matter what diet I'm on. But the diet thing might help some. I was just curious what you did exactly step by step that's all. Actually I eat pretty healthy but I don't think I could give up the few bad things I do eat! But I really give you credit for being able to. I'm a small frame thin person so eating isn't a big issue in my life, but like I said I'm weak when it comes to certain things especially taking several different kind of pills at one time. It's so funny when I go to the dr. they always ask if you are taking any medication and I always say no and they say really nothing? I'm just not a pill person! Thanks again for all your info.
Susie
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:04 am
by hope4now
I tried it for a few days, but it started giving me major acid reflux, even 24 hours after taking it. So I stopped.
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:39 am
by jiazzsy
had burgers in the afternoon and pizza in the evening.....noticed my stomach didn't have the bloated feeling and my mouth felt fresh all day long even with a slight coating....after 2 days of use...i already see a difference....after taking the capsule what I noticed was a feeling of dry mouth for 30 to 60 minutes and later, had a lot of saliva secretion in the mouth.....just hoping it will get rid of the problem once for good....am not going to brush now (night) but will eat a bit of yogurt before i sleep
Agree with Lore
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:34 pm
by why me?
I've been researching Candida and Golden Seal is a partial piece of helping the problem. When I cut out dairy, sugar, alcohol, pasta, white breads, ect. it help w/ my bb breath, but then I couldn't stand it anymore and started to take those items back into my diet. BB breath came right back. I found some supplement in my area and will purchase later this week. Some ingredients include golden seal and oregano oil. I do agree w/ Lore that you will have to sacrafice some of the foods you intake (dairy and alcohol because of the yeast). You shouldn't feed a yeast infection with more yeast. I went out drinking a few weeks ago and had a hell of time functioning the next day. It wasn't like I went on a drinking benge, but the beer kicked me on my a**. Never used to have a problem with beer before, but seems like my tolerance is changing. Will post back to you with ingredients included in supplements. I don't want to have to diet either, but if we are dealing with a deficientcy in our digestive system, we may have to do our part and not depend 100% on what is suggested out there.
Dr. Appt.
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:39 pm
by why me?
I have schedule a doctor appt. Going to ask my physician if he's familiar with Candida. I've tried to get assistance from the dentist, hygenist and ENT dr's. No help there! Maybe he'll be able to test me. I will have to take the saliva and water test tomorrow morning. I've looked at a list of common systems, and checked off most of them. Will post back when I speak w/ my dr.
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:55 pm
by jiazzsy
woke up with a strong breath today....don't know the reason...could be the
vitamin E supplement or the chewing gum or the pizza....experienced the same dry mouth condition for 30-40 mins after taking the capsule....lots of saliva after that period.....feel a sense of comfort in the stomach....but I feel the breath has worsened compared to yesterday
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:10 am
by snoopsister
Jiazzy,
keep taking it for 20days. It comes in waves, I think it takes time for it to kick in. I did not need gum or bad bloating today.
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:41 am
by lore_x21
If you are taking goldenseal :
Don't take it for more than a week without a week rest in between. It's not good for you and it can damage the linings of your intestinal wall. It is important to take a break in between.