Page 4 of 5
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:34 am
by sadman
Brightonguy :
The CREON potency measurement comparison is as follows:
CREON 10 Composition : 150 mg Pancreatin
Amylase 8,000 PhEur units (BP Units) also equals 33,400 USP units
Lipase 10,000 PhEur units (BP Units) also equals 10,000 USP units
Protease 600 Ph Eur units (BP units) also equal 37,500 USP units
CREON 25 Composition : 300 mg Pancreatin
Amylase 18,000 PhEur units (BP Units) also equals 74,700 USP units
Lipase 25,000 PhEur units (BP Units) also equals 25,000 USP units
Protease 1,000 Ph Eur units (BP units) also equal 62,500 USP units
So I think Creon 10 ( 10000, 8000, 600) is equal to Creon 12000
and creon 25 ( 25000, 18000,1000) is equal to creon 24000 in USA .
You can use either one depending on how fast you want the enzymes to work in your mouth .If you keep it in your mouth for too long , it might cause some bleeding spots on the buccal mucosa, the gum and even the tongue , so just chew it long enough until you feel some irritation or use a lower dose just as half a capsule to be able to keep it for a longer period to let the enzyme have enough time to work. I usually chew the granules with a piece of gum until the gum disintegrates and I have a soapy taste in my mouth . Please be advised that you use this approach ( chewing the granules in your mouth) at your own risk . Good luck
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:45 am
by brightonguy
@sadman, thanks very much for such detailed guidance, I really appreciate it. Obviously I'm a bit nervous about trying it. Did I read somewhere that you work in the medical field? Can you elaborate on that? I think you also said that soon you are going to post a detailed story about your success with Creon. I might wait for that until I give it a go. The idea of causing bleeding in my mouth does make me a bit nervous. It'd be great to know if anyone else has tried this or is thinking about doing so.
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:11 pm
by sadman
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:01 pm
by halitosisux
Sadman, what causes the bleeding? It's good that you are getting results, but it sounds a bit dangerous to me.
Are these enzymes ever normally present in the mouth? Have you ever heard of them being used in the mouth before?
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:42 pm
by sadman
Hali :
Please read my two previous posts , especially this :
http://www.wikipatents.com/US-Patent-41 ... ing/Page-3
Ripe pineapple can cause mouth bleeding too . It's caused by action of Proteolytic enzyme on the buccal mucosa . Bacteria in your mouth produce Protease to use Protein in your mouth .
http://www.30bananasaday.com/group/begi ... p%3A369472
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:06 pm
by halitosisux
This is really interesting sadman. I'm looking forward hearing your conclusions.
I've heard before that pineapple is good against BB by its direct action in the mouth, so I guess it must be for this reason.
Posted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:51 pm
by brightonguy
..... I'll ramp up my consumption of pineapple for sure.... I can't be sure but I don't think I've smelt too bad today and I think for a lot of today I haven't smelt at all. I like days like this! I'm sure I'll suffer for this... have just been out drinking alcohol and I know from experience that this gets its revenge on me in terms of quite aggresive BB the next day. Or it could be that I've smelt like shit all day as usual but the people I've chosen to spend my time with haven't been c**ts about it. Peace x
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:33 am
by mindyb
This thread is very interesting to me. Sadman please keep us posted.
I took the drug Accutane at the age of 18. BB started from there. I found a forum with a person with BB as a result from taking Accutane and it disrupting her IgA levels. Please see my profile for previous posts on this if interested.
She took a high level IgA colostrum tablet that cured her. I did the same and felt it helped...however I was taking a lot of tabs per day and not sure if I could go on.
Sadman do you think you'll have to take the Creon daily forever? How are you to date?
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:37 am
by sadman
mindyb
I was taking a lot of tabs per day and not sure if I could go on.
Have you tried 4life Transfer Factor Plus which has a concentrate of Transfer Factor ? It's a little bit expensive but you have to take only 2 capsules a day . If you think Colostrum helps , this 4life TFP might do better since it is more potent
Sadman do you think you'll have to take the Creon daily forever
I do not have the answer yet . The current regimen has worked very well for me and does not cause serious side effects but I will discontinue using it in the near future to see if it has long lasting effect . If not , it's totally OK to use it on a daily basis (if you can get it of course ) . I have no idea about Natural Enzymes sold in Vitamin store but you can give it a try .
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:03 am
by john
i bought this one
Uploaded with
ImageShack.us
Betaine HCl 200 mg *
Pancreatin 4X 200 mg *
Supplying: Amylase 20,000 USP Units *
Protease 20,000 USP Units *
Lipase 3,400 USP Units *
Ox Bile Extract (45% Cholic Acid) 100 mg *
Bromelain 2,400 GDU/g (from pineapple) 50 mg *
Papain 2M USP units/g Powder (from papaya) 50 mg *
Pepsin NF 1:10m Units/g Powder 50 mg *
Papaya fruit Powder 45 mg *
Pineapple Juice Powder 45 mg *
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:02 pm
by sadman
John:
It's a good one . I will try it myself to compare the two . You might need to chew 2 or 3 capsules to get the same result . Good luck
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:15 pm
by sadman
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:26 pm
by mindyb
Brightonguy-
Are you going to order Creon from the RX site?
Sadman-
Do you think trying the enzyme combo you recommended over Creon?
I do think you are on to something. Excess PND, which I'm sure we all have, cannot be broken down correctly when you lack balanced saliva.
Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:21 am
by iva
Here`s what I`ve found
"The local treatment with probiotics can modify the oral ecosystem and thus to affect the immune system. The aim of this study is to investigate the alterations in slgA in saliva after local oral intake of tablets with Lb.bulgaricus and Sn.thermophilus. The results of this pilot study show that the intake of tablets with Lb.bulgaricus and Sn.thermophilus increase the levels of slgA in saliva after local oral intake of these tablets, which is probably the result of a better local immune defense"
.
Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:17 pm
by mindyb
Pulled out my Colostrum tabs...this is what I'm taking:
http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/b ... ku=VS-1756
I've taken 3 caps 3 times a day, and I must say- My mouth is not fuming. You know you can just taste and feel the stench fuming inside?
Its neutral, and I've had 2 coffees this morning.
Think I'll keep taking this... and may try the Creon and other supplement recommended by Sadman.
How are you and Brighton doing on this?