Page 4 of 4

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:49 pm
by Stankie
......

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:02 pm
by Stankie
......

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:05 pm
by Stankie
...

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:06 pm
by Stankie
........

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:35 pm
by Stankie
....

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:06 pm
by meowkity1
I used to be an off and on marijuana smoker and Im absolutely sure you were worse when you quit because you were detoxing the marijuana. Every time I attempted to quit I would get really bad body odor and bad breath. It wouldnt go away until I smoked or waited about 3 months. There is a lot of info online connecting merijuana detox and body odor.

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:15 pm
by Stankie
.....

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:39 pm
by Stankie
. . . . .

Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:17 am
by Stankie
.....

Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:39 am
by HigherThoughts
I think for cannabis to used as medicine it needs to made into highly concentrated hemp oil. Just smoking it isn't going to do much other than get you high.

I watched this video over a year ago and I found it quite interesting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nm7nqUigFA

This hemp oil that this man makes doesn't get you high. You just ingest small amounts everyday. I would really like to try this hemp oil, but I have no idea where to get this. I can get some weed, but I wouldn't know how to make it myself.