Page 4 of 4

Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:19 am
by deebo
Not sure how actin a fool on here is helping anything or anyone .

Mr Chips, Theres lots of questions other sufferers might have for your case . Thanks for sharing your plight and remaining open to our scrutiny .

Its possible that the odor is intermittent and you're in the waning phase now(?) I would guess that cleaning the upper front teeth might take awhile to have any effect of sinus odor . We all know how tough it can be to asses our odor . Give it time , you're welcome to post whether you do or don't have future odor . Just keep in mind , this condition really tests the critical thinking skills and each 'success' post is a possible opportunity for each of us to try Only after scrutinizing the method and the poster .


.

Posted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:55 pm
by MrChips
Well its been a full week now. I was literally breathing and blowing in someones face on the bus this morning and had no reaction. I believe i am cured.
Since last week i have continued using the interdental brushes. Just to make sure and after the interdental brush i swill my mouth with salt water and then a regular brush of the teeth. Im.still detecting slight odour sometimes on certain teeth so i shall continue with the interdental brushes until theres no odour.
I must say make sure you do the interdental brushing with maximum speed to clear up any tartar etc

Anyone got any questions ask :D

Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:01 pm
by MrChips
UPDATE:
Last week i started getting a few reactions again. Reactions that could not be dismissed. My bad breath had returned. Not as bad as it was, but bad breath nonetheless. So this is what i did...

When i was using the interdental brushes, i curved the brush slightly and brushed along each tooths gumline. I did this to each tooth. I noticed that the smell on the brush was worse after brushing the top front teeth. I made sure i swilled my mouth with slightly salty warm water every now and then. Once i had completed the whole mouth, i then brushed my teeth with a manual toothbrush. And then finally flossing with flossing tape.
My mouth and breath feels so fresh now. Yesterday and today i got on the bus and carried out some tests. I passed. I think im finally fully cured now. I dont think the halitosis will return.
If any of you cant get a brush inbetween your teeth, try bending the interdental brush slightly and brush along your gumline.

Posted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:00 pm
by FedUp
It seems you may benefit from full mouth disinfection, the dentist goes deep into the gums to clean them out of any bacteria etc.

Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:39 am
by Shit4Breath
If your issue is related to an infection in your mouth I'd recommend Profresh or my preference Closys. Those are the only things take keep my mouth clean so I've ruled out my mouth as the culprit a long time ago. I think this shit is systematic and coming from my lungs.

Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:35 am
by sadmum
Mr.Chips....Congrats on your cure and thank you for sharing it with us. I hope your cure is permanent. I'm so happy for you. I pray that we can all find our cure someday! [-o<




Posted: Fri May 31, 2013 5:24 pm
by FedUp
Did you find your gums bled when you first used them?

I tried using one last night and my gums bled alot.

I bought the finest brushes I could find and still have trouble getting them between teeth. But when I did I bled alot.

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:57 pm
by Phantasist
MrChips,

I hate to appear so ignorant after three years of posts in this forum, but I don't know what an interdental brush is.

And as far as tartar is concerned, my dentist always scrapes it off with a metal pick. In fact, he scrapes so hard that I often think he is scraping off half my tooth enamel! I really don't think I have any tartar (or plaque) on my teeth. But that never seemed to make any difference in my bad breath. I'm glad that the interdental brush worked for you, but I don't see how this could help me if my breath odor comes from my throat.

Please don't be offended by our scepticism. We have all had too many disappointments.