Your Email Address:

First Name:

I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Raymond
Master
Re: I leave a gift to all of you, a very simple way to end halitosis

Post by Raymond »

expectorate

HotelTrivago
Total Newbie

Post by HotelTrivago »

Did you have Nasal BB too? or just mouth bb and will this solve nasal BB?
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

HotelTrivago wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:22 am Did you have Nasal BB too? or just mouth bb and will this solve nasal BB?
Attachments
chim,enea.jpg
chim,enea.jpg (54.8 KiB) Viewed 1414 times
coach
Total Newbie

Post by coach »

HotelTrivago wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:22 am Did you have Nasal BB too? or just mouth bb and will this solve nasal BB?
since both our mouth and nose are connected to our throat, the smell can come from both. most of us are suffering from chronic catarrh and it led to accumulation of phlegm which is protein in nature and being fed upon by vsc bacteria, producing the awful smell. The congestion over the years has also hamper our ability to breath normally. These bacteria are anaerobes, which means they thrive in an oxygen deficient area - breathing in not only makes the environment unsuitable due to the oxygen, but also thins the mucus. It's like double edge sword!!
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

do something very simple, breathe out through your mouth, if you have BB in your nose, you should not have bad breath, since the air that comes from the lungs and passes through the throat does not reach through the nose,
Your BB should be very light.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

I once did a nasal wash, done by a doctor, with a device similar to a water vacuum cleaner, that throws liquid and then absorbs it, but it was a procedure that had a good effect only for a while.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

coach wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:00 am
since both our mouth and nose are connected to our throat, the smell can come from both. most of us are suffering from chronic catarrh and it led to accumulation of phlegm which is protein in nature and being fed upon by vsc bacteria, producing the awful smell. The congestion over the years has also hamper our ability to breath normally. These bacteria are anaerobes, which means they thrive in an oxygen deficient area - breathing in not only makes the environment unsuitable due to the oxygen, but also thins the mucus. It's like double edge sword!!
my breathing technique can be done in a random way, so the nose area would be oxygenated, I would use my technique to fix the phlegm periodically. it does not have to be permanent, even though in my case, I've got used to breathing this way,
stillfighting
Total Newbie

Post by stillfighting »

Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
I tried this method and it seems to work, but I have to do it multiple times a day.
How long have you been doing this practice with good results ?
I am also thinking to do a yoga practice known as Sutra neti (Nasal flossing) in which you put a rubber string into your nose and out through your mouth.
Maybe that combined with the breathing practice will be more helpful.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

stillfighting wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:44 pm Thanks for sharing your knowledge.
I tried this method and it seems to work, but I have to do it multiple times a day.
How long have you been doing this practice with good results ?
I am also thinking to do a yoga practice known as Sutra neti (Nasal flossing) in which you put a rubber string into your nose and out through your mouth.
Maybe that combined with the breathing practice will be more helpful.

thank you, this technique had actually begun to try, with the idea of ​​oxygenating the throat, (for the matter of anaerobic bacteria) but after 2 days, I felt that began to detach the phlegm, continued with this breath, and continued bouncing phlegm, then I checked my breath, with the help of another person, and surprise, finally had good results, I continued with this breath, and had less phlegm than bouncing, I kept checking the state of my breath, it was still good, I I asked different people and the answer was the same, good breath, it was then that I understood that it was the phlegm that caused my BB, phlegm that I did not remove periodically, only when I changed my breathing, I managed to get rid of the phlegm, this discovery It was a coincidence.

after the phlegm comes off the first time, the BB does not come back that easy, since, I think, the phlegm so that it acquires a bad smell, requires a time to accumulate bacteria.
It is not necessary to breathe constantly in this way, just do it once a day to keep the throat free of phlegm.
In my case, I got used to breathing this way.
It is a very fast system, the results are really amazing, in less than a week I went from BB to have an impeccable breath, I also discovered that the taste of mouth has no relation with the smell of your breath.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

and believe me, if it worked for me, it will also happen to others, my case was very serious and chronic.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

In May I started this process, and from there I had no problem with breathing, even after waking up in the morning, I do not have BB. So effective is this method.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

what might be an extra help, remove the tonsils, something I did,

but that is a very personal decision, if you already removed them, so much the better, if you have not done them, first try to eliminate the phlegm and then see how the results are.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

It sounds ridiculus but i will try it. Besides, it doesn't hurt in the pocket.

Raymond, can you explain it again. The tongue must not touch the palate am i right? And the tip of the tongue must touch the lower unscissors? And these procedures must be done by lying down in bed? Am i correct?

Thanks. I wish this works. Coz i spend a lot of money already. I am bankrupt now.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Raymond wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:24 am what might be an extra help, remove the tonsils, something I did,

but that is a very personal decision, if you already removed them, so much the better, if you have not done them, first try to eliminate the phlegm and then see how the results are.
Can this be done in a sitting position?
Is this done with mouth closed but upper and lower teeth are not touching with each other?

Thanks again.
Raymond
Master

Post by Raymond »

Ricky wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:12 am It sounds ridiculus but i will try it. Besides, it doesn't hurt in the pocket.

Raymond, can you explain it again. The tongue must not touch the palate am i right? And the tip of the tongue must touch the lower unscissors? And these procedures must be done by lying down in bed? Am i correct?

Thanks. I wish this works. Coz i spend a lot of money already. I am bankrupt now.
Hi, it's not ridiculous, it has a lot of foundation, besides, you have not managed to solve your BB and you have never done this.
This "remedy" has many advantages.
1- you do not have to spend money.
2- You can do it at any time, especially when you learn to do it well, the more you practice, the easier it is to do it.
3 - the result is simply amazing.
4- for me it was definitive. , I have spent months in which the BB has not returned, I just have to take care to evacuate the phlegm from time to time.
At first I was incredulous of the results, especially when I feel some taste in my mouth, but even so, the result was 100% good.
that's why I write this with such confidence.
Ideally, the first days you do it as concentrated as possible, at least before getting up in the morning, spend about 5 to 8 minutes, and when you go to bed the same, during the day, while waiting in a row, or when you wait public locomotion, or when you walk, the more you do it, the easier it will be for you.

never do it when you drive a vehicle, or do something risky, you can deconcentrate and that would be dangerous.

breathing, always by the nose, normal and deep breaths, do not press the tongue against the palate, the teeth can be together or separated, but the mouth always closed. As I explained earlier, when you breathe in this way, you have the feeling that the air does not enter the nose, but that is just a sensation, another sensation that is perceived, is that the air reaches the throat from very close to this, as if the air came from the area of ​​the tonsils, or that simply the air was formed a few centimeters from the entrance of the throat.
the breath becomes louder,
try a way to breathe for a couple of days, without giving up, you have to have a little patience, if after a couple of days breathing in a way that you think it is and does not release the phlegm, you will have to make a change in the breath you must have patience, until you manage to find the correct path.
another symptom that can be felt, a slight dryness of the throat,
But if you get to feel that the phlegm starts to come off, you're on the right track.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic