Page 4 of 5

Re: Raw plant based diet update

Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:51 pm
by Jimi Stein
bliss has proven it is bullshit, bb comes back ....and it is not cheap at all....

Re: Raw plant based diet update

Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:45 am
by ineedcure
If my BB comes back it is gonna be frustrating tho this is the best product i have tested so far since for 3 three weeks now it is still working. I had tried water and raw veg diet which is only effective when not eating regular food. Other similar products work only for a day. I am just hoping this is not just a temporary cure.

Re: Raw plant based diet update

Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:54 pm
by nd_gillis
Do you use all of the products or are there specific ones you use? How long have you been using and how long have you noticed a change?

Re: Raw plant based diet update

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:21 am
by ineedcure
nd_gillis wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:54 pm Do you use all of the products or are there specific ones you use? How long have you been using and how long have you noticed a change?
I am using the fresh breath kit for three weeks now. I felt the difference of my breath the moment I used the product . There is an instruction inside the box and the kit will last for 1 month.

Re: Raw plant based diet update

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:24 pm
by nd_gillis
Okay thanks for the info and keep us posted? Did you also have nasal bb? I’m considering purchasing but I’m so tired of wasting my money to find the products don’t work for me so any updates would be great... I’m glad you found some relief!!!!

Re: Raw plant based diet update

Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:34 am
by ineedcure
I had a nasal odor even if I don't speak people were covering their noses. I spent a lot of money too in testing different products and been to dentist and doctors but came out healthy. I removed my tonsils but it did not cure my BB. Aside form this product, water fasting and raw plant based diet only gives me relief.

Re: Raw plant based diet update

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:23 am
by mauricio
what's the longest you fasted for? (on water only I mean)

Re: Raw plant based diet update

Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:03 am
by ineedcure
I did 2 weeks water fasting and my BB was totally gone. I can speak closer to anyone just after waking up without brushing my teeth but when I started eating regular food my BB came back in week time.

Re: Raw plant based diet update

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:57 pm
by mauricio
2 weeks is an almost decent amount of time, did you have postive feedback after that? u seem confident it was gone.
why didn't you stick to a raw diet then....

I'm also assuming and hope you had your tonsils removed when you weren't aware of benefits of water fasting.

Re: Raw plant based diet update

Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:47 pm
by ineedcure
BB comes back when eating regular food, so water fasting doesn't cure BB. This is also true with a raw vegetable diet. It is hard to continue doing a raw diet because my body is becoming thinner and losing a large amount of energy that I need for work and studying. It is not sustainable for me. There was a post about hydrogen peroxide that removes BB from mouth and nose, which makes me change my understanding that BB can be eliminated by taking care of our mouth. The problem definitely originates from somewhere, but we do not know yet where it is coming from. I am attacking the problem now at the moment where the issue is, which is the mouth. I am in 4th week now with this system and have incorporated the hydrogen peroxide in the routine. It works wonderfully!

Re: Raw plant based diet update

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:13 am
by Gingin
Dear Ineedcure. I read your posts and I commend you. I followed a raw food diet for a year, eating raw 95% of the time. I didn't follow any programs, I just intuitively knew my body needed to be clear of cooked foods/animal foods/dairy/bread/etc. During that year, I felt better than ever, my foggy brain cleared up, my happiness level shot up, my energy was high, and although I lost many of the various weird and horrible tastes in my mouth, my bad breath didn't ALL go away. HOWEVER, I believe I didn't stay on it long enough. I'm in my 50's and I have a lot of accumulated toxins that my body was getting rid of. So, at least for me (and some people out there that want to try this way of eating) it will take a while for the bb to completely disappear. I want people who are reading this to know - in case they try the diet and give up because their bb doesn't go away. Don't give up. Stay with it. It's a difficult diet but it is the natural diet for our bodies. And maybe once we are normalized, we can go back to eating certain things in moderation and regain some normalcy. But let's face it. Having bb has not allowed any of us to have a normal life. So it's worth a shot. I'm back on the raw vegan diet again and will stay on it until the bb is gone. I have a lot of mucus coming out and I feel that the mucus is ushering out deeply stored toxins in my body. Also, during first try, I lost a lot of weight and that was one of the reasons I stopped the diet. Now, from my academic studies (I'm studying to become a holistic healer with an emphasis in nutrition healing) I have learned that you need to eat more calories to maintain your weight. Figure out what your Basal Metabolic Rate is to find out how many calories you need at rest (BMR=roughly your weight x 10), and if you are physically active, add in the calories that your body will burn for the activity, and eat at least that much fruits and vegetables, and a little more, if you want to add some weight back on. This will mean eating a lot of bananas, mangoes and sweet fruits. I caution against eating too much fatty fruits (like coconuts, nuts and seeds, and avocados). When there is too much fat in the blood, the blood cannot absorb sugar (from fruit) into your cells as fast as it needs to. This can raise your blood sugar, insulin resistance, candida, and a host of other issues. If you can please read the book 80/10/10 diet. A lot of really important information for raw food eaters. But if you don't want to, and have questions, I will be happy to help you.

Re: Raw plant based diet update

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:39 pm
by Jimi Stein
Gingin wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:13 am Dear Ineedcure. I read your posts and I commend you. I followed a raw food diet for a year, eating raw 95% of the time. I didn't follow any programs, I just intuitively knew my body needed to be clear of cooked foods/animal foods/dairy/bread/etc. During that year, I felt better than ever, my foggy brain cleared up, my happiness level shot up, my energy was high, and although I lost many of the various weird and horrible tastes in my mouth, my bad breath didn't ALL go away. HOWEVER, I believe I didn't stay on it long enough. I'm in my 50's and I have a lot of accumulated toxins that my body was getting rid of. So, at least for me (and some people out there that want to try this way of eating) it will take a while for the bb to completely disappear. I want people who are reading this to know - in case they try the diet and give up because their bb doesn't go away. Don't give up. Stay with it. It's a difficult diet but it is the natural diet for our bodies. And maybe once we are normalized, we can go back to eating certain things in moderation and regain some normalcy. But let's face it. Having bb has not allowed any of us to have a normal life. So it's worth a shot. I'm back on the raw vegan diet again and will stay on it until the bb is gone. I have a lot of mucus coming out and I feel that the mucus is ushering out deeply stored toxins in my body. Also, during first try, I lost a lot of weight and that was one of the reasons I stopped the diet. Now, from my academic studies (I'm studying to become a holistic healer with an emphasis in nutrition healing) I have learned that you need to eat more calories to maintain your weight. Figure out what your Basal Metabolic Rate is to find out how many calories you need at rest (BMR=roughly your weight x 10), and if you are physically active, add in the calories that your body will burn for the activity, and eat at least that much fruits and vegetables, and a little more, if you want to add some weight back on. This will mean eating a lot of bananas, mangoes and sweet fruits. I caution against eating too much fatty fruits (like coconuts, nuts and seeds, and avocados). When there is too much fat in the blood, the blood cannot absorb sugar (from fruit) into your cells as fast as it needs to. This can raise your blood sugar, insulin resistance, candida, and a host of other issues. If you can please read the book 80/10/10 diet. A lot of really important information for raw food eaters. But if you don't want to, and have questions, I will be happy to help you.
it is extreme diet....all the famoust raw foodists like life regenerator, durian rider, Markus guy from Germany, they all failed and went to vegan.....I dont know anybody who is raw still after many years....they all fail and because at least vegan....remember this statement.....rather become high fruit vegan with some cooked food, only raw will damage your teeth......and sooner or later you will be back to cooked food....you cqn have a wonderful diet with low fat vegan food and many smoothies per day...

Re: Raw plant based diet update

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:35 am
by mauricio
'regenerator' as in Dan 'The liferegenerator' didn't fail, I've mutual friends, to put him in the same pot with a clown like durian rider is hilarious.
what do you mean you don't know anybody long term raw? you mean in person? there's hundred of raw foodists on youtube alone, think of all the ones that just don't share it on socials.

Re: Raw plant based diet update

Posted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:00 pm
by Jimi Stein
who then....life generator quit....he was the most extreme raw foodist I ever know...personally i dont know anybody....also that Markus and his wife on youtube, they quit too....everybody quits after few years from watching youtube videos

Re: Raw plant based diet update

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:47 pm
by mauricio
what are you basing this on? he has achieved great health through fasting and living foods, lives in one of the most uncontaminated islands on the planet and you think he's back to rice and beans after 15 years raw?
Again, I've mutual friends, I'm certainly up to date on his lifestyle, no one in here is gonna come close to the work he's done.

I haven't been following that Markus dude in ages, has he really quit, with evidence of it, or you are just saying it like in Dan's case?
who else? Loren Lockman, Dr. Morse, fullyrawkristina and many more, what's the point on going on listing all of them? we got serious issues going on, I have terrible chest pain and burning and docs are clueless about it, eventually I'm gonna have to undergo a solitary water fast if my finances don't improve over a few months. After that it's gonna have to be regenerating time with the diet that you guys call restrictive but it's the only one for us.
my life is hell right now, compared to this a month on water is a walk in the park.