Page 36 of 41
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:23 am
by mike987
Larc400 wrote:That water bottle thing happens to everyone, not just bb sufferers, after using the same plastic bottle for a while... it's aging oral bac reacting with the plastic or something. Anyway, not unique for bad breathers

does that mean it will smell bad for non bad breath people too?
have you guys done this? what does it smell like for you?
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:12 am
by elliott
yeah the water bottle thing. True, that it may be the same for "normal" people. After all, people with good breath can still fail a saliva lick test.
It's amazing, that we can't smell our own BB, but we can smell stuff from a bottle, a tonsil stone, saliva, etc.
Everynow and then, I'll floss and get a piece of something that was stuck between the teeth furthest to the back of the mouth, and there is no worse smell. I wonder if that is how bad the smell of the breath always is. I wonder if there are just globs of the stuff lining the entire tonsil area. Now that would be something disgusting!
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:24 pm
by issy154
These vit c things don't work. They just make my mouth salivate, and that's about it. But at least I'm getting nutrients from it instead of sucking on cough drops and other hard candies lol.
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:27 pm
by noptical
issy154 wrote:These vit c things don't work. They just make my mouth salivate, and that's about it. But at least I'm getting nutrients from it instead of sucking on cough drops and other hard candies lol.
What brand did you try and was it the sugar-free kind?
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:30 pm
by issy154
They were called Nature Made, and they had sugar.

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:34 pm
by KC
I took 6 tablets of chewable vit c with sugar. My teeth can't take it. I feel very sour and got sore throat afterwards. And people still have reaction when I talk. I will try two more days. If it still doesn't work, I gotta give up the vit c method.
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:38 pm
by issy154
Oh dang, that's exactly how I feel right now. My throat feels a little sore, but I think it's because someone at my work was sick and i'm probably getting sick too, but I dunno.
So confuuuusing.
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:55 pm
by issy154
By the way, I was reading some old posts when John used Germ X for a while. Is he still using it? What is up with that?
I feel like all the bacteria gets stronger and stronger everytime I try to control it, but if I just let it be, it'll stay the same and not get any worse.
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:47 pm
by DK3790
you guys HAVE to use the sugar-free one and the chewables...otherwise theres no point..
also about the vit C making your tounge pink, it doesn make mine pink its even more white...at least its not yellow I guess
and i have a question, if u kiss someone can they get the bb too? and also whenever I kiss someone i smell something nasty idk what it is...i always breathe through my nose never through my mouth...personally I think its nasty to breathe through ur mouth while ur kissing lol
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:47 pm
by DK3790
issy154 wrote:They were called Nature Made, and they had sugar.

cant use those, get the sugar-free
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:48 pm
by DK3790
did u get those at a supermarket? because I don't think supermarkets sell chewable vitamin C not from what ive seen at least
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:09 am
by timc_05
does anybody know anything about the epiglottis? I seen mine yesterday and it was whit/ yellow, i think it was covered with mucus.
Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:51 pm
by issy154
Meh, I don't think I'll be wasting any money on sugar free vitamins. I doubt they'll make a huge difference. I wish I could just try samples instead of having to buy everything.
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:03 pm
by DK3790
issy154 wrote:Meh, I don't think I'll be wasting any money on sugar free vitamins. I doubt they'll make a huge difference. I wish I could just try samples instead of having to buy everything.
no DO IT try the sugar-free and waste money? umm hello ud rather be spending it on other "professional" items which cost WAY more than 7 dollars?
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:54 pm
by issy154
No, I'd rather save it for Lavoris instead of spending it on a bottle of 500 useless vitamins.