Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:40 pm
Welcome to the Club ..Coppertree80 wrote:hi im new
Bad breath forum
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/
https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2701
Welcome to the Club ..Coppertree80 wrote:hi im new
Im 40. I noticed it started in college. Good for you. You still have a job. I regret i left my job.dave wrote:I'm 58 now. I learned I had bb when I started college but probably had it like...since birth? We were a poor family and after I learned I have bb I wanted to quit school. It was a credit to my parents especially my mother for not giving up on me and scraped me up through college. I am quite good looking and also believe that I have above average intellect. I learned and mastered ways to hide or minimize the effect of my bb on very few friends and work colleagues. The company I worked with was trying to groom me (I think) for a higher position (God how I hated those management meetings, and tried to avoid them when possible). I guess luck can only take you to a certain level and like Segunda after 18 years decided to avail of early retirement. Been doing business on my own since then...I've done most of the things discussed here right now really just concentrating on clean living like blue bird says eat fruits/vegetables. I started eating brown rice, does not help bb but the health benefits I felt immediately. Well, I had to adopt clean living because of my age and early stages of hypertension...Ricky wrote:Yes, FREE ang name ng group. If you cant find it, try to find the name kikayness. Mag request ka sa kanya. How old are you now?dave wrote:
My old user name was bb dave, I posted a long time ago just discovered this site again. Just trying to read other members experiences and see if there's something new I think I should try...how do I join your group chat? Is that on facebook?
Thanks Ricky for keeping this thread alive. As they say life begins at 40. How I wish I was 40 again...Ricky wrote:Im 40. I noticed it started in college. Good for you. You still have a job. I regret i left my job.dave wrote:I'm 58 now. I learned I had bb when I started college but probably had it like...since birth? We were a poor family and after I learned I have bb I wanted to quit school. It was a credit to my parents especially my mother for not giving up on me and scraped me up through college. I am quite good looking and also believe that I have above average intellect. I learned and mastered ways to hide or minimize the effect of my bb on very few friends and work colleagues. The company I worked with was trying to groom me (I think) for a higher position (God how I hated those management meetings, and tried to avoid them when possible). I guess luck can only take you to a certain level and like Segunda after 18 years decided to avail of early retirement. Been doing business on my own since then...I've done most of the things discussed here right now really just concentrating on clean living like blue bird says eat fruits/vegetables. I started eating brown rice, does not help bb but the health benefits I felt immediately. Well, I had to adopt clean living because of my age and early stages of hypertension...Ricky wrote: Yes, FREE ang name ng group. If you cant find it, try to find the name kikayness. Mag request ka sa kanya. How old are you now?
Taga san ka dave?
Ano pala nature ng work mo?
Haha. Akala ko c blue bird ay pinoy. Di pala. Tinagalog ko siya e.
Hello davedave wrote:Thanks Ricky for keeping this thread alive. As they say life begins at 40. How I wish I was 40 again...Ricky wrote:Im 40. I noticed it started in college. Good for you. You still have a job. I regret i left my job.dave wrote:
I'm 58 now. I learned I had bb when I started college but probably had it like...since birth? We were a poor family and after I learned I have bb I wanted to quit school. It was a credit to my parents especially my mother for not giving up on me and scraped me up through college. I am quite good looking and also believe that I have above average intellect. I learned and mastered ways to hide or minimize the effect of my bb on very few friends and work colleagues. The company I worked with was trying to groom me (I think) for a higher position (God how I hated those management meetings, and tried to avoid them when possible). I guess luck can only take you to a certain level and like Segunda after 18 years decided to avail of early retirement. Been doing business on my own since then...I've done most of the things discussed here right now really just concentrating on clean living like blue bird says eat fruits/vegetables. I started eating brown rice, does not help bb but the health benefits I felt immediately. Well, I had to adopt clean living because of my age and early stages of hypertension...
Taga san ka dave?
Ano pala nature ng work mo?
Haha. Akala ko c blue bird ay pinoy. Di pala. Tinagalog ko siya e.. I worked for financial services industry (marketing). I live in Makati...
Oops! Sorry. Okay. We'll speak in englishstrugglingpotato wrote:Guys! I am reading previous replies here and I saw someone saying we should speak in English because this is an english forum. Makes sense. I agree to it because it would be unfair for others who wants to get info here and cannot understand our language. So PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST TO SPEAK IN ENGLISH.
These products you mentioned only work on common bad breath. Oral or type 1 halitosis. Most members here suffer from unkown causes. Because if we know, obviously we won't stay here for long. Or we may only visit from time to time.Evadako wrote:Is therabreath and prodental can help in curing bad breath?
Hi.. Welcome to the GroupNami wrote:Hi everyone. I just recently registered to this group but I already knew since last month about this and read everything shared here. I'm a sufferer of bad breath for almost 3 or 4 years after I graduated from college (great thing I finished my degree first before having this bb) but then until now I can't still apply for a job even I am eligible and qualified enough and this bb stop me from making any move. I just laughed all the shared experience here because I experienced it too from strangers, friends and family that my breath smells like shit. All I thought it was from my wisdom tooth that my bb came from but I am free of caviities now and yet I have still bb so I decided to do a thorough research on ho w to get rid of this burden. First I tried the candida test in the morning and I guess it is positive so i tried to start a candida diet but gosh I really felt like dying 'cos i can't afford to stop eating rice so I decided to reduce my rice intake and add more vegies. I am also taking probiotics with pectin (I am suffering from indigestion too) , I add yougart, lemon juice, green tea and apple cider in my daily routine.
First in the morning I brush my teeth with colgate pro breath health then after that I drink half glass of water and half glass of diluted water with one cap of apple cider vinegar. Then I drink warm green tea with lemon juice then after 30 minutes I prepare for my breakfast (egg and plain rice) then after 30 minutes I brush my teeth again and use tongue scraper and mouthwash then I'm drinking 1 liter of water with squeeze of remaining lemon I used for the green tea and I am proudly to say that my bb reduced from 80%. Btw I eat yougart after lunch and take 1 capsule a day of probiotic. Please bare with my english guys. I'll be online nextime if you need some help.