Your Email Address:

First Name:

Murat Aydin

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
aydinmur
God

Re: Murat Aydin

Post by aydinmur »

Glycol and Xylitol is an alcohol
Cetylpyridinium Chloride and Chlorhexidine Digluconate is antiseptic
We do not need these
-Murat Aydın

winter
Sheriff

Post by winter »

Murat,

do you have a mask to recommend that can contain our smell well?

Also, you discussed about attaching zeolite to braces with someone. Is the method working well? Perhaps, we can attach zeolite to mask now?
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

winter wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:27 pm Murat, do you have a mask to recommend that can contain our smell well?
Im not sure well understand the question:
I have not a mask to protect myself from patients' halitosis.
Also, you discussed about attaching zeolite to braces with someone. Is the method working well? Perhaps, we can attach zeolite to mask now?
Yes zeolit inhibits Type 1 halitosis. Do you think replace zeolit powder between layers of mask currently we use for corona virus?
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

KL123 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:40 pm
Is there a cure or relief for type 1 or type 5?
Also, after the Covid travel restrictions are eased, I plan to travel to Turkey. Would it be possible to meet you for a professional consultation?
oh ffs cut the c**p KL, we went through some lengths to get you in contact with that DNA testing lab and you didn't even bother taking the test, now you wanna travel from NY to Turkey.
bb free)
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

aydinmur wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:39 am
I'm not sure well understand the question:

He/she is asking if there's a particular mask that can prevent breath odor to be perceived by others.
bb free)
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

mauricio wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:02 pmHe/she is asking if there's a particular mask that can prevent breath odor to be perceived by others.
Sorry for my misunderstanding.
I dont know if there is so mask present somewhere. But good idea.

- Murat Aydin
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

friends:
I only detect origin of halitosis. I do not cure halitosis. You dont need come to me for halitosis treatment.
On the other hand, I have stopped working. I do not examine patient due to corona virus pandemics.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Doc you said if the antibiotics work and reduce bad breath the cause must be infection or bacterial....So in this case it cant be blood borne halitosis?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
mauricio
Advanced

Post by mauricio »

Jimi Stein wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:04 am Doc you said if the antibiotics work and reduce bad breath the cause must be infection or bacterial....So in this case it cant be blood borne halitosis?
Jimi come visit the Glutathione thread :!:
bb free)
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Jimi Stein wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:04 am Doc you said if the antibiotics work and reduce bad breath the cause must be infection or bacterial....So in this case it cant be blood borne halitosis?
Jimi thanks for the question.
I think the term "blood borne" means odorous gases enter the blood stream, than, are exhaled by lungs, I call type 4 halitosis.

If Reason of type 4 halitosis have a microbial nature, then antibiotics can decrease halitosis. For example these pathologies may cause type 4 halitosis and they can be satisfactory supressed by antibiotics: ileocecal valve leakage, sibo, nephropathies, diffuse infections at anywhere, chronic subclinic lung infections ie
- Murat Aydin
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

aydinmur wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:09 am
I think the term "blood borne" means odorous gases enter the blood stream, than, are exhaled by lungs, I call type 4 halitosis.

If Reason of type 4 halitosis have a microbial nature, then antibiotics can decrease halitosis. For example these pathologies may cause type 4 halitosis and they can be satisfactory supressed by antibiotics: ileocecal valve leakage, sibo, nephropathies, diffuse infections at anywhere, chronic subclinic lung infections ie
- Murat Aydin
But what I am asking is if the blood bourne halitosis is connected to what? TO bacterial infection in intestines? Or SIBO in intestines? Why does it go to blood? WHy does it travel through blood circulation?
doo.doo
Total Newbie

Post by doo.doo »

Can bile acid diarrhea/bile acid malabsorption cause type 4 bad breath? And if yes, why?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

aydinmur wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:09 am

- Murat Aydin
THere must be some tests that you can do on your own. To determine if the BB is from tongue or bloodbourne....If you have heavy coating on tongue, bad taste, feeling infection in throat, how can this be bloodbourne?
Ethanklein

Post by Ethanklein »

Jimi Stein wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:52 am
Doc you said if the antibiotics work and reduce bad breath the cause must be infection or bacterial....So in this case it cant be blood borne halitosis?
THere must be some tests that you can do on your own. To determine if the BB is from tongue or bloodbourne....If you have heavy coating on tongue, bad taste, feeling infection in throat, how can this be bloodbourne?
Hi Jimi, thank you for this site this is undoubtedly the best on the whole internet. Amazing that you've run it for so long!

I think that you are currently on the right track talking about the issue being potentiolly bloodborne ( great video game too by the way :D )

I personally strongly believe that 90% of mouth odour issues all stem from your organs malfunctioning in someway and it's just finding for sure which one or maybe its more than one that is effecting a different one because the body is so intelligent it reacts and creates conditions to cope with whatever is going on. Which of your bodies natural process is going wrong and "spreading" or "overflowing" into somewhere they shouldnt be?

When you take an antibiotic sure you can kill "bacteria" or whatever bad guys that are in the wrong place off for ahwile but I am positive for all the years you have made this site you have seen people on antibiotics the BB just comes right back because you cant take them forever. and these bad guys are there for a reason. Finding which area is at fault is the key I believe. For things like Post nasal drip & white tongue I immeadiately think why all the extra mucus dripping down from the upper sinus that ends up coating the tongue? Our bodies are magnificent and work so hard to keep us alive these symptoms we have are like reactions to a deeper problem. Maybe you have some fumes coming from your intestine/liver/stomach that is constantly irritating the sensitive sinus region (Maybe you have sinusitus or rhinitis because of this) and PND is just your body trying to protect and coat the sinus... It did not mean to cover your tongue in all this stuff but it has no other choice until the fumes from deep stop. - Thats just an example of how our bodies adapt to fight issues we might not notice or discover yet.

I think we are making good progress in "Glutathione Helps" thread. Hope you are doing well Jimi, wishing you all the best and thank you again for making this space on the net for all us.
aydinmur
God

Post by aydinmur »

Type 5 (Subjective) halitosis

~20 minute video, may be general interest
https://www.facebook.com/halitorium
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic