Your Email Address:

First Name:

coconut oil

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

OMG!!! I ordered prescription antifungals and antibiotics that haven't arrive yet, but I may not even use them. I went out and bought virgin coconut oil from my health food store yesterday I read online to take 3tbsp a day which I did and like many of you my breath still stunk. I woke up this morning and my breath still stunk.When I brushed my teeth I noticed a tonsil stone so I got my utensil and pushed it out as normal however like bb girl said more stones just kept coming out (6-7) one of them was the biggest one I ever seen (size of a pea) I couldn't believe all that was inside my tonsil. But after removing all of them I noticed my breath was alot fresher so I rebrushed, swished & swallowed the vco and Viola my breath feels so fresh. I ate breakfast (cheese omelet, bacon, fruit, oj) and haven't brushed since and my breath still feels fresh.

I'm amazed I've tried using other oils (olive, sesame, etc.) but this is the only that's worked. Its amazing I believe the antifungal, antibcterial, & viral actions of the coconut caused my tonsil to release so many stones, Whew! I haven't tried the breath test with anyone but I will let you guys know when I have. Its also important to note that I've been getting plenty of natural vitamin C by eating plenty of fruits and drinking several glasses of oj or apple juice throughout the day for the past couple of weeks.

I know for a fact that my bb is due to candida which caused me to have sinutitis, allergies, maybe even esophegal candida. My breath would smell dry, or mouldy, or cheesy but never really like shit (unless I ate diary). I believe if your breath smelt like mine that's candida which vco can help. But if it smells fecal or rotted thats bacteria which vco I believe won't help as much. Which is why it works for some and not others. Maybe as well for candida suffers who haven't changed ther diet and have had bb for many years may need longer treatment with vco. Ive read that even with antifungal medicine for chronic systematic candida some people take months to rid it. So if you tried this dont give up, with continued use it may just work. I've only had bb for 5 yrs and chronic bb for the past 3 which maybe why it worked so quick. Also like hitler says I think the vitmin c along with it is boosting my immune systm and aiding with fightng the candida infection. Not sure if this is lasting I pm'd hitler to see if this is still working for him. Will keep you all posted...

nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

Thanks I'm going to give it a try!

@Fighter
how do you know that candia was the casue of your sinusitis?
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

I know it was candida because my nasal drip isn't bad smelling it's thick and clear my saliva was never bad smelling either which is usually the case if its bacteria. Also, I've got all the candida symptoms: fatigue, allergies, rashes (sometimes), sugar cravings, bb, dandruff problem, etc. Here's a website that list symptoms http://www.candida-albicans-cure.com/ca ... ptoms.html
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

Just wanted to update everyone even though my mouth feels juicier and fresher my breath apparently still stinks I got reactions. However, I still think someone shouldn't give up so but luckily I still got my rx's coming \:D/ so yes I will still take my meds.

Its important to mention I have not changed my diet which Ive read an anti candida diet is essential when going the natural cure route.

I'm just going to let the rx's knock the bad boys on out and do the vco from there to ensure they don't return.

Fyi: I've read that ketoconazole is more effective for oral candida than diflucan
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

Went shopping today @ 2 different stores b/c my breath felt so clean and I got no reactions i was so confident. My breath was so terrible yesterday but seemed pretty good (not strong enough for reactions) today, so weird? I'm thinking that it was due to die off. When the yeast is being killed it releases toxins that may worsen symptoms. I took a fiber colon cleanser last night(which is recommended to get the dead yeast and toxins out the gut) and relieved myself this morning which maybe why as well.
nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

please keep us update. also what is the condition of your tongue? have noticed a more coated tongue when you breath was worse and a pinker tongue today?
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

@nicc
when my bb is bad my mouth is very dry and the white coating very prominant but now depending on what i eat the white is less obvious I guess is the best way to put it because my mouth feels alot juicer and moist. I just drunk a milkshake and my tongue is now noticably white but my mouth still feels juicy moist and no foul taste (which doesn't happen when I eat any diary). At this point my bb is reduced not cured. The cashiers or ppl behind me today had no reactions but i believe if i was talking in someones face they'll smell it. This is a process so i still will continue on...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic