Your Email Address:

First Name:

I am completely cured

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

I didn't realize so many people here tried mms, and there are a lot of threads about it. I tried it in 08/09 and posted about it here. The thing is I feel that it had some pretty bad side effects on my skin and hair, and till now I'm still trying the repair the damages. At first it was helping with my bb but now I wish I had never touched it. Did anyone else using this product noted this also. Please report back

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

jess wrote:I didn't realize so many people here tried mms, and there are a lot of threads about it. I tried it in 08/09 and posted about it here. The thing is I feel that it had some pretty bad side effects on my skin and hair, and till now I'm still trying the repair the damages. At first it was helping with my bb but now I wish I had never touched it. Did anyone else using this product noted this also. Please report back
The things we do. I believe you. Consuming strange things, bizarre diets and supplements.

I never took the MMS, but I feel like a ****ing AIDS patient just the same.

Weak. Lack energy. CAN'T STOP LOSING WEIGHT, which has nothing to do with how much I eat, or what I eat.. My muscles seem to atrophy quickly, or perhaps my body is just constantly feeding on them for reason. The food I eat goes out quickly and never in a healthy solid state, but meanwhile I eat a ton of food to make up for that. My body is probabaly utilizing only 20 percent of what I eat and umping the rest.. then it starts feeding on itself.. I had stopped working out for about 2 weeks because I injured my back, and I lost a couple kilograms. If I stopped working out completely, I would be back at the 107 pounds I was my Senior year, before I started working out, and it might be even worse now considering how I crap in the last few years.
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

Jess
I've never tried mms bc of the things I've heard about it but I have tried other stablized oxygen products. Oxylife stabilized oxygen is the one I took which contains hydrogen peroxide, collodial silver, & aloe vera. I didn't have any side effects. I've also taken food grade h202 by itself and never had a issue. I personally I'm too scared to try mms there is just too much negative things I've heard.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Thanx guys for your reply.
I hear you Mike. It sounds like there's something else going on in your body. Have you talked to a doctor about those things?
I gotta tell you I've never regreted doing anything I could trying to get rid of this condition; I just regret that this mms had those bad side effects on me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic