Page 5 of 25

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:30 pm
by Norman
I use hydrogen peroxide and my bb vanishes for like 9-10 hours and after that it comes a little back.

my question is , if hydrogen peroxide or bleach works does that mean your porblem lies in your mouth or maybe throat ? and you can rule out all other possible causes???

or is there still any chance that the root of your bb is somewere else, like stomach or intensines and the bacteria come from there and build up in your mouth / tongue???

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:02 am
by Attraction
After a few days, it is clear that this method is extremely effective. However, my tonsils still produce smell after 10 minutes.

As soon as the bleach wears off the tonsils continue spreading the smell via the saliva and the back of the tongue.

Basically the bleach gets rid of all of the bacteria, but there still exist tonsil stones inside the tonsils.

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:25 am
by christina
I don't recommend anyone using this method if they have asthma. i have it n this method makes me sick every time.

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:26 pm
by Attraction
I can confirm, after 3 attempts I have vomited once and almost both other times.

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:21 am
by christina
Attraction wrote:I can confirm, after 3 attempts I have vomited once and almost both other times.

did you get pneumonia or asthma- like symptoms? it does for me. i get chills, throat and chest pains and i spit up huge yellow gunk for at least 2 days after. it's not worth it at all.

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:31 am
by Attraction
christina wrote:
Attraction wrote:I can confirm, after 3 attempts I have vomited once and almost both other times.

did you get pneumonia or asthma- like symptoms? it does for me. i get chills, throat and chest pains and i spit up huge yellow gunk for at least 2 days after. it's not worth it at all.
I don't have asthma. However, it made me vomit. I have enlarged tonsils w/stones, and it shrinks them back to normal size. However, I feel like there must be more stones deep inside as my tonsils are irritated for an hour after. And then after I eat anything, the smell comes back. Definitely need to get tonsils out before any hope of a permanent solution.

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:22 am
by Jimi Stein
guys if you vomit, the solution is too strong, take only few drops in the glass of water....not more.....you will not vomit anymore...

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:36 pm
by christina
Jimi Stein wrote:guys if you vomit, the solution is too strong, take only few drops in the glass of water....not more.....you will not vomit anymore...

i took it very diluted and it made me sick still.

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:04 pm
by searching
An update at 7½ months since first used:
• this method still works very well for management of my BB
• no negative side effects observed thus far
• I use it once-daily, most mornings
• I use no other methods to manage BB
• my diet consists of all types of food and beverage
• cost is low, taste is awful, result is excellent

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:03 pm
by everhopeful81
Hi everyone,

I had been using clorox bleach for about a month, three times daily. 2 weeks ago my teeth started to turn brown/yellow - pretty nasty! Just an FYI - I stopped using it immediqtely and went for a clean at the hygienist last week. All is OK - thinking of using less regularly, but honestly while it helped for about 15/20 mins, the bad smell returned fairly quickly..

Good luck and glad it continues to work for some!

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:54 pm
by aloneinthis
Norman wrote:I use hydrogen peroxide and my bb vanishes for like 9-10 hours and after that it comes a little back.

my question is , if hydrogen peroxide or bleach works does that mean your porblem lies in your mouth or maybe throat ? and you can rule out all other possible causes???

or is there still any chance that the root of your bb is somewere else, like stomach or intensines and the bacteria come from there and build up in your mouth / tongue???
Is Hydrogen peroxide like bleach? how do you use it? do you mix it with water?

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:38 am
by nightmare
Its been about 8 months now and it works. Just a few things I have notice. If i swish it around with my head back so I am gargling down to my gag reflex valve I'm good for 24 - 72 hours depending what I eat or drink and if I add ph+ drops to liquids I drink. If I swish it around without my head looking up, where it doesn't make it to the gag reflex valve, then I won't make it 2 hours maybe less than one hour. For me the back of the throat is where these bugs are hiding. I have also found if I add ph+ drops to coffee or water, etc.and gargle after ever meal with baking soda, I buy more time. Last year I had 2 crowns just fall out (glue let go). Dentist said I needed to have the ph in my mouth tested, glue won't hold in extreme acidic conditions. I'm thinking silent re-flux. Another think, I hate gargling Beach down to the gag valve :cry:, but it work like a charm. No one taking a step back when I talk. :)

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:56 pm
by christina
aloneinthis wrote:
Norman wrote:I use hydrogen peroxide and my bb vanishes for like 9-10 hours and after that it comes a little back.

my question is , if hydrogen peroxide or bleach works does that mean your porblem lies in your mouth or maybe throat ? and you can rule out all other possible causes???

or is there still any chance that the root of your bb is somewere else, like stomach or intensines and the bacteria come from there and build up in your mouth / tongue???
Is Hydrogen peroxide like bleach? how do you use it? do you mix it with water?
i used it before undiluted. idk what type of bb you have. it didn't do anything for me

i think hydrogen peroxide is safe to use undiluted. you can put some in your ears for wax every say 6 months

you def cant do that with bleach im sure

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:05 am
by Jimi Stein
nightmare wrote:Its been about 8 months now and it works. Just a few things I have notice. If i swish it around with my head back so I am gargling down to my gag reflex valve I'm good for 24 - 72 hours depending what I eat or drink and if I add ph+ drops to liquids I drink. If I swish it around without my head looking up, where it doesn't make it to the gag reflex valve, then I won't make it 2 hours maybe less than one hour. For me the back of the throat is where these bugs are hiding. I have also found if I add ph+ drops to coffee or water, etc.and gargle after ever meal with baking soda, I buy more time. Last year I had 2 crowns just fall out (glue let go). Dentist said I needed to have the ph in my mouth tested, glue won't hold in extreme acidic conditions. I'm thinking silent re-flux. Another think, I hate gargling Beach down to the gag valve :cry:, but it work like a charm. No one taking a step back when I talk. :)
amazing....abouth the glue, I think you should find another dentist...they use cement, not the glue for the crowns

Re: Chlorine Bleach, diluted with water, as mouthwash

Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:03 am
by Surly27
I'm new to the site (I tried to start a new thread but couldn't figure out.). I've had bad breath for over 30 years and have tried everything. I''m constantly changing my regimen. I feel like the bacteria in the mouth and sinus seem to be adaptable to everything I do. So I continue to tweak things only to experience temporary relief. When no longer effective, I move onto something new. Would be interested to hear other regimens people have on this site. (Since I feel it's apparent you must address this problem from multiple angles.) Also, do you also have the need to mix things up?

Kind Regards,
Surly