Page 6 of 7
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:14 am
by Eric
Didn't help me much....almost certain its my wisdoms, 18 days to go till their gone.
Sorry this is off topic, but:
Whoa just had a strange realization. My girlfriend's breath has been slightly worse since we've been hanging out. At first I thought I was 'infecting' her with it for short amounts of time, but then I remembered her wisdoms are coming in. I don't think she plans to get them out. I really hope its her wisdoms...
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:09 am
by Larc400
Could also be the famous 'backdraft' .... ie what you're feeling is maybe your own bb, but you think it's your girlfriend's.
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:58 pm
by emotional rescue
Eric wrote:Didn't help me much....almost certain its my wisdoms, 18 days to go till their gone.
Sorry this is off topic, but:
Whoa just had a strange realization. My girlfriend's breath has been slightly worse since we've been hanging out. At first I thought I was 'infecting' her with it for short amounts of time, but then I remembered her wisdoms are coming in. I don't think she plans to get them out. I really hope its her wisdoms...
I´m going throu the same thing with new my girl too, we´ve been talking about it in this topic:
viewtopic.php?t=1365&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30
I´m pretty sure is your bacteria transfering to her when you kiss her, it´s not the first time that happends to me with a girl, but it didn´t happened with all girls, just some of them. The only thing that we can hope is that this is something temporal and that they don´t end getting this disorder....
I don´t see how the wisdom teeth could have nothing to do with bb in this kind of cases, i heard and saw a lot of people getting their wisdom teeth extracted, grown twisted, infected, and all kind of stuff, and doesn´t give them bb at all, it´s a normal thing to happen. Anyway, if you think about it, there´s million´s and million´s of people with wisdom teeth and problems with them, but how many of them has cronic halithosis??? just veeerryyy very few...
And about the backdraft thing: it´s hard to believe that someone could confuse one thing with the other.
In order to smell your own bb because she talks....at least both has to be talking....but if you aren´t talking and the girl is talking to you and you are smelling bb then i think it´s clear that the bb is from her, and we transfering it to her some way...( i hope temporal...)
Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:37 pm
by Larc400
'Backdraft' works in other ways sometimes.
If you have chronic bb, there is a constant stench in our nasal area, of which we are not aware, except for when we sometimes get a whiff of it. This can happen for example when encountering another strong scent (perfume etc, which suddenly stinks like shit) or when going from one room to another (with different humidity, temperature etc)... ...these brief switches in our surroundings somehow triggers us to suddenly become aware of our own bb. It's happened to me, and some others I've discussed this with. So, sometimes when we think someone else's breath is bad, it could just be us becoming aware of our own (triggered by the different temperature or scent of their breath).
Far-fetched, I know

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:21 pm
by engrhaider
I will say if you or your parents are suffering from high blood pressure then you should consult your GP before taking sodium bicarbonate. Good luck anyway.
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:00 am
by Eric
Next time I see her I will try and test the backdraft thing, though I'm pretty sure its not backdraft. And I do sometimes get really weird instances where I seem to smell my own breath, and yes, its usually fecal.
And to stay on topic:
When I did a nasal irrigation with baking soda after about thirty minutes it 'burned off' so to speak and my natural snot began to take back over. There was a three minute stretch where I kept getting whiffs of what smelled like pungent manure. I was hoping and praying it was actual manure in nearby fields but I never bothered to ask anyone. It was probably just me having to endure my own god damn breath.
](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
Update on HCl
Posted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:10 pm
by VICKSTER
Well so far so excellent. I have been to a million doc's they all told me you have reflux.....well I did BUT ......because I did not have enough acid not too much ! The HCl is working very well. Think you guys should guy's it a try. The big boottle as $9.00 at my health and vitamin shop. I am drinking coffee and eating grapefruit and no problem and no BB complaints. Like when I walk in a room and someone say's "What is that smell .... none of that for a week.Check it out , I think some of you will be happy with it's effect. Good luck ! Vickster
Re: Update on HCl
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:06 am
by Archimonde
VICKSTER wrote: no BB complaints. Like when I walk in a room and someone say's "What is that smell .... none of that for a week.
Well that's interesting. I wonder if HCL is working for the same reason that VitC works for some people: both are acidic substance. /shrugs
Did BB complaints stop the day after you started taking HCL or did it take a couple of days?
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:42 am
by snoopsister
What is HCL AND where do I get it? which brand name?
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:59 am
by Archimonde
Snoopsister, how are VitC and Baking Soda working out for you lately?
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:39 pm
by snoopsister
arch, so far so good. I had the flu so I didn't take the BS for a few days, when I use it it seems to help. My problem is paranoia. I wish I could stop obsessing about it.

HCil INFORMATION !!! Please read
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:54 pm
by VICKSTER
Here is the info as promised ! Quantum Betaine HCL
Price:
(90 vCaps)
USD $14.95
CAD $16.45
Used in the HCL (Whole Body) Detox, on its own to raise stomach acid to healthy levels and with the wonderful Medi Body Packs.
Natural Stomach Acid For Healthy Digestion
Get The Best Betaine HCL
Necessary for adequate absorption of protein, calcium, vitamin B12 and iron
Natural plant-source hydrochloric acid
Not animal source (which may contain prions, chemical residues, death hormones, etc.)
Does not contain pepsin (Pepsin is derived from an animal’s intestines and may contain contaminants)
100% pure vegetable capsules
No toxic tablets or gelatin capsules with undesirable binders and fillers
Do You Have Low Hydrochloric Acid?
Betaine hydrochloride is also known as hydrochloric acid (HCl) or stomach acid. It helps digest food by breaking up fats and proteins. The low pH of the stomach’s hydrochloric acid also destroys ingested bacteria and other microorganisms. Adequate levels of HCl are necessary for adequate absorption of protein, calcium, vitamin B12 and iron.
Healthy stomach acid is needed for a healthy digestive tract. If you have low stomach acid, even the best food cannot be properly digested. If you are unable to absorb nutrients properly, this can lead to terrible health problems. Healthy stomach acid helps kill disease-causing microbes and parasites routinely found in food you eat. If you have low stomach acid, these infecting invaders may not be destroyed by your stomach’s acid bath. They can then cause many types of infections. Now you can see why low stomach acid (hypochlorhydria) is associated with so many common health problems. If these infections are not cleared, over time they can cause many symptoms, paving the way for full-blown diseases. (See charts below.)
Common Symptoms Of Low Hydrochloric Acid
Bloating or belching, especially after eating
Burning in the stomach, especially after eating
Fullness or heaviness in the stomach after eating
Nausea after eating or taking supplements
Intestinal gas
Indigestion
Bad breath
Diarrhea or constipation
Food allergies
Itching around the rectum
Weak or cracked fingernails
Dilated blood vessels in the cheeks or nose (in nonalcoholics)
Skin break-outs or acne
Iron deficiency
Chronic intestinal parasites
Undigested food in the stool
Chronic candida infection
Diseases Associated With Low Hydrochloric Acid
* Asthma
* Diabetes
* Osteoporosis
* Arthritis
* Hepatitis
* Eczema
* Acne rosacea
* Psoriasis
* Gallbladder disease
* Herpes
* Hives
* Hyperthyroid
* Hypothyroid
* Thyrotoxicosis
* Autoimmune disorders
* Lupus erythematosus
* Myasthenia gravis
* Pernicious anemia
* Celiac disease
* Sjogren ’s Syndrome
Are You Confused?
Are you confused about pH? A healthy acid/alkaline balance of your body is the key to great health. When your body is functioning in top form, the digestive tract alternates back and forth between an alkaline and acid pH. Digestion starts in the mouth (which works optimally at an alkaline pH). Moving downwards, digestion in the stomach requires an acid pH. Next, the small intestines need an alkaline pH. Finally the large intestine works best in a slightly acid pH. If any segment fails to keep its proper pH, then the segment before or after it can begin to malfunction. For example, the stomach works best at a low acid pH. If the stomach can’t produce enough stomach acid, then it becomes too alkaline. This in turn, can cause the small intestines (which should be alkaline) to become too acid.
Low Stomach Acid
For many people, as they get older, the parietal cells in the stomach lining produce less and less hydrochloric acid. This is especially true of those who eat: 1) heavily cooked foods (which have no live enzymes), 2) difficult-to-digest foods such as red meat or fried foods, 3) chemicalized foods, such as those containing artificial preservatives and additives, 4) soft drinks, which contain high amounts of phosphorus, white sugar, and immune-stressing chemicals and 5) barbequed foods, which cause high digestive stress. (The blackened areas of the food contain carcinogenic [cancer-causing] agents.)
VICKSTER
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:42 pm
by Happylife
Vickster...are you using this Betaine HCL? ..if so how is it going with it? Any improvement?
Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:21 pm
by mizz123
Vickster,
I thought you were using the MMS with results. What is this HCL?
Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:24 am
by angst-ridden
i think BS is only effective in eliminating fecal type of BB, but not much helpful in relieving the rotten egg smell coz it didnt work for me.. i'll try vit. C and see if it helps..